Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) (61038 Views)

CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by solreb: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
iyatrustee:
Even electric sockets?

But truth is the workers within the Govt house must have helped themselves. I do not see how Ameachi would have done this.

Gbam
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by solreb: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Guys. This is 21st century and rivers has c4i with cctv installed in the state. The cctv in the govt house would have picked up the perpetrators of the act.I am sure they are not ghosts All Wike needs to do is to fish them out and prosecute instead of this circus show.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by solreb: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Fuvk off you rat. You think everyone is irrational like you.
I blame myself for responding to a low class poor reasoning creature like you. Go and check me out I am not a robot like you. I comment not based on spite or hatred like you but with good sense of jugdement. I can praise Amechi where he deserves it. I am too high class for malice so fvck off. No hard feelings
Na wa oh. I see Wike's measure as pure propaganda. The govt house has cctv and security personnel. He should start from there rather than doing publicity stunts. AAnyway
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
solreb:

Na wa oh. I see Wike's measure as pure propaganda. The govt house has cctv and security personnel. He should start from there rather than doing publicity stunts. AAnyway
grin Well maybe may be not. But you should know in politics there is no smoke without fire and the rule of the game is to use the slightest opportunity to your advantage.
Do you really believe Amaechi or any other outgone governor left without taking anything? And he even accused Amaechi of going away with cars which Amaechi carefully avoided in his press release. So you see these politicians are all the same and I am for no one in particular except the ones who do the right thing. My gross is towards ppl who because of sentiment lose their sense of judgement
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Ndeewonu: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Demdem:

shut ur tarp if u have nothing to say.
Did u see where i requested that Wike should shout up his putrid mouth and start Amaechis prosecution? where did u see defense here? Nonsense.

Unintelligent people are quick to start a curse, a fight and confrontation.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Unintelligent people are quick to start a curse, a fight and confrontation.

As stated by a nonentity. Thrash the issue and let go of straws.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.