Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,269 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) (33927 Views)

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Flags Off Maiden Edition Of SMEs Clinic In Aba (pics) / Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by pheforusty(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
xavier0327:
Na so dem dey "flag off"....only to abandon it later! I wish I wasn't from Abia sometimes!
..hian..i rep abia oooh,dont let them politicians make you think otherwise..it's our state,no matter what.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
What a good move to start off road construction but the issue is completing them. I think he should embark on revenue drive or fixed infrastructure levy on house to house basis. Finally something needs to be done about the Igbotic houses.

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by charlie009: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dude all na washing n setting, no be today nash dey 4 back. Him was win people mind sharperly b4 dem use akpako whip am comot from offix.rubbish [quote author=xavier0327 post=34316165]Na so dem dey "flag off"....only to abandon it later! I wish I wasn't from Abia sometimes!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by asha80(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abagworo:
What a good move to start of road construction but the issue is completing them. I think he should embark on revenue drive or fixed infrastructure levy on house to house basis. Finally something needs to be done about tge Igbotic houses.
you better live and get used to those houses because they are going nowhere
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
He who start should as well finish it......

God please help every leader who have an intention to work for His people.......Amen
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by EbuGeneral(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Emeanua:

Is ur race that is cursed,ur siblings that is cursed,ur parents who gave birth to u is cursed and ur unborn children coming from a cursed background is already cursed,,pls remain cursed.
have you seen why you are cursed, only what your brain can equate is curse this curse that. onye iberibe.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by cdaboss: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecidedfirst scam
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
xavier0327:
omg...if only I had read your profile before replying. ...complete waste of my time!!!

You are a disgrace to Abians I said, now go and kiss your papa ass.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by kinsab(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
xavier0327:
Na so dem dey "flag off"....only to abandon it later! I wish I wasn't from Abia sometimes!

i see your head no correct... i swear, well shaa you are still wishing, but tell your father to contest for governor.. Okezie have started let's watch him, not to come here commenting trash, talk na free shaa rubbish girl ...them swear for you?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by gunnersjohn(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
That is wisdom.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by championeh(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Initial Gra Gra
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Ponponkon: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
asha80:
you better live and get used to those houses because they are going nowhere
I can swear with my blood that you're from Abia State but you are so ashamed to name your village that's why you claimed to hail from Imo State. For your info,every illegal structure will soon go down.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by customized07: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
This man get plans at all? How can you start project 2days after swearing-in when you are suppose to be strategizing.

Chai, another cluesless man here.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by asha80(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
I can swear with my blood that you're from Abia State but you are so ashamed to name your village that's why you claimed to hail from Imo State. For your info,every illegal structure will soon go down.
better not yarn rubbish here..my argurement with abagworo on those houses has nothing to do with illegal structure but the aesthetic of the building which is not peculiar to aba..i have already told you where I am from and whether you believe it or not is your perogative..just learn to control your emotions..dont really see where I said illegal structures should not be brought down
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Wkaay(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sign of a serious minded fellow
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Wuuworld(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Emeanua:

We ve been complaining of bad roads and decayed infrastructure and the governor has started to do smthing about that,instead of being optimistic that things ll be better,u are making negative comments, I tire for sm ppl in this N/L.
You haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Ponponkon: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
customized07:
This man get plans at all? How can you start project 2days after swearing-in when you are suppose to be strategizing.

Chai, another cluesless man here.
Infants like you thinks it takes 1million years to strategise, ikpezu got his strategies down before the general election. He doesn't have emulate your lazy and corrupt brothers and wait for 8 years before he starts real works
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by sayitlikeitis: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2015
fr3do:
Initial gra gra : He should go and clear the backlog of civil servants salaries. Na road people go chop? D
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by ABEngine(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2015
xavier0327:

Hun, this dude will work. He needs to save the NGWA mans face as well as develop the NGWA mans territory which has so far been neglected by previous governments.

For the sake of second tenure, I also believe he just has to.

By the way, what has happened to the debt owed retired civil servants, I hoped he would start of with that. undecided
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Olypeppy(f): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
shey I dey Aba dey look them...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by asha80(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/181193/1/ikpeazu-flags-off-7-new-roads-in-aba-in-first-day-.html

Nwadiuko1 this is the link the question I asked..there is already a thread for it..i cant open the page because I am using a phone...the construction companies engaged are in that link..why should he employ macol and raycon construction companies despite those coys being among the coys responsible for 'china' roads in Imo?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
The one thief ochendo collected (infrastructure levy #8k to 10k) where is the infrastructure? You think peole will pay? Let him start it and see what happens
Abagworo:
What a good move to start off road construction but the issue is completing them. I think he should embark on revenue drive or fixed infrastructure levy on house to house basis. Finally something needs to be done about the Igbotic houses.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/181193/1/ikpeazu-flags-off-7-new-roads-in-aba-in-first-day-.html

Nwadiuko1 this is the link the question I asked..there is already a thread for it..i cant open the page because I am using a phone...the construction companies engaged are in that link..why should he employ macol and raycon construction companies despite those coys being among the coys responsible for 'china' roads in Imo?
thanks...

First there is no official complaint of misconduct misappropriation of funds or breach of contract against. Any of the companies you mentioned by the imo state government or anybody for that matter , so it is safe to assume that they completed the work according to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the contract....

And my dear there is no such thing as "china roads" until there is concrete and official evidence that the
Above mentioned companies are not competent enough to carry out their chosen duties...it is safe to assume that you
asha80 made a baseless and unfounded allegation against them

Thanks once again
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by asha80(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
thanks...
First there is no official complaint of misconduct misappropriation of funds or breach of contract against. Any of the companies you mentioned by the imo state government or anybody for that matter , so it is safe to assume that they completed the work according to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the contract....
And my dear there is no such thing as "china roads" until there is concrete and official evidence that the
Above mentioned companies are not competent enough to carry out their chosen duties...it is safe to assume that you
asha80 made a baseless and unfounded allegation against them
Thanks once again
haha ok oo.
You sent me to the cleaners there
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by pazienza(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Dooms day prophet,take your negative thoughts to your greedy brothers in Abia North. Shame on you that your brothers failed the state for 23 years,now that the real man has come to put a smile on the faces of Abians,no evil prayer of yours will work against him.

Enyia, jee dono ofu ebe! Let Okezie commission finished works not yet to start ones, enough of this propaganda government.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by pazienza(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
eyeview:
If thereks one governor I loved his style,it was sullivan chime. The man never flags off,neither does he commission. You'll just see the contractors arrive at a location,seal off the road and commence work, once done,they'll clear the road and move to another location to commence another project. Everything is done at the office with no noise and fanfare.

Exactly! This should be the standard.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by pazienza(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:

And who demanded for your non Igbotic suggestions in an Igbo thread? *grins*
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
haha ok oo.
You sent me to the cleaners there
not really sha. But I believe this young man will work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) / Lamido Ogbeh Defrauds Pakistani Of N194m (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.