Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,237 members, 7,970,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:48 PM

Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot (3471 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by neronex: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is totally crazy. All of a sudden Kylie and Kendall can't call him father again. No wonder Rihanna's dad wished former Bruce Jenner happy mother's day. This man is 65yrs old. What went into his brain? The world is increasingly becoming complicated day after day.
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by tuk2ato(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
How come the pant area still looks bulging. Does she still have balls there undecided
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by Sparkle777(f): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Now I realise that this family is truly demonic. Imagine the way they made it so natural to change s ex. Even the very elites are being deceived into accepting this abomination as normal. Ewww.
On a lighter note, Bruce has always been jealous of his girls. They are always on the limelight. How else can u explain this sort of poses and pix, he will soon be more photographed and appear in more covers than Kim.
Evil ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2015
The lord is indeed patient. May God have mercy in us. Judgement day is not going to be easy. cry sad world we live in.
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by keishablack(f): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2015
I think living with those beautiful kardashian sisters all these years made him wana be like them. Kudos to them though, they finally feminized him. He/ she says he/she is finally happy ? Wait for it mr/ms...the schizo will finally manifest full time
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
The fact that Americans and other celebrities over there are supporting him is so irksome.

I mean what's so good or beautiful about this?

All your life you were sad being a man, and you feel the only way to be happy is to transition to a woman. lipsrsealed

I don't blame Kris Jenner for dealing with his guts on their show. All those years she knew about it, but was deliberately pretending not to know.

Anyway, na she sabi. Caitlyn Jenner well done o embarassed, She even kept his eggplant. She's not ready to get rid of that one too. Diaris God o cry
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by knightsTempler: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
I couldn't care less if he is a man, a woman, or a three headed purple chicken, I'm just sick to the back teeth of seeing stories about it every day in the paper!
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by Creamish(f): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Went on wiki yday and all the "he" has been changed to "she"... eg.. she married Kris Jenner nee Haughton.. grin
Re: Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot by Trippledots(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
rokiatu:
The lord is indeed patient. May God have mercy in us. Judgement day is not going to be easy. cry sad world we live in.

roki r u a christian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajigijaga The Broken Bottle Passes On At 65 / Bbnaija Anto’s Valentine’s Day Photos Would Wow You (photos) / Youngest Couple Of The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.