Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Jumia Agents Pls Help! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Agents Pls Help! (3955 Views)

10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions / Any Sure Jumia Agents Here / Jumia Agents..help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Eyop:

Even the slot you patronised as an alternative to what you went through in the hands of Jumia is like jumping from frying pan to fire. The slot of those days isn't the same today because they sell substandard mobile phones and i don't even know if it's the same with their laptops. I bought 3 different phones from Slot(Blackberry,Samsung and Nokia) but it was a waste of money. Out of the 3 phones,the blackberry only lasted for 3 months and packed up,the samsung sometimes goes off & on while the nokia was never used for 1 day because it had a power problem. I returned the Nokia but they said since it's under warranty,it will be repaired but was still a waste of time after several attempts by their engineer to repair and when i got tired,i just collected it and left.

Hian!!!! Issokay. Me i will go to their office and make noise. What rubbish? Abeg I don taya. I have sha sent them a mail that they should answer me before i use the social media to treat their fuckup.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Eyop:

Even the slot you patronised as an alternative to what you went through in the hands of Jumia is like jumping from frying pan to fire. The slot of those days isn't the same today because they sell substandard mobile phones and i don't even know if it's the same with their laptops. I bought 3 different phones from Slot(Blackberry,Samsung and Nokia) but it was a waste of money. Out of the 3 phones,the blackberry only lasted for 3 months and packed up,the samsung sometimes goes off & on while the nokia was never used for 1 day because it had a power problem. I returned the Nokia but they said since it's under warranty,it will be repaired but was still a waste of time after several attempts by their engineer to repair and when i got tired,i just collected it and left.

The irony is that i have never bought a phone from slot. I bought a Nokia phone from a roadside shop three years ago and till date the hone has never given me one single problem. The phone is like the Rock of Gibralter. It is ironic that it is the big names that are messing up while the small ones are the ones delivering.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Please will you permit to vent? I am so pissed off right now and i regret buying stuff through Jumia. I bought a phone but i was not allowed to test it before payment. Upon opening the package i found out the phone is faulty. I havr returned it since then but I have not hear anything rom the agents. I had quietly gone to Slot to but my phone i would have the liberty to test the thing before paying. Look, if you guys don't refund, whenever you remember to replace the phone for me, I insist on testing it before accepting. What rubbish! I has inconvenienced me so much. Just to replace something and all i am getting is ceremony and feferity. In my life i will never patronise JuMia for anything again. NEVER!!!!

I want my phone o!! I can't even call them because their contact details are in the phone i want to replace. ho can i call? If i go to their office in Adeniyi Jones ehn, the whole building will hear my voice. What rubbish is this?? If i had bought it from a store won't the thing have been replaced by now?? Pay on delivery my foot. Yet they will not allow you test the thing you want to buy and they are telling me pay on delivery. If i go to their office, i repeat they will not find it funny. What rubbish is this??

Mr indigene, please i want a number to call because i am boiling right now.
You have the right to be annoyed. First while the delivery agent is with you, what is required from him or her is to open the parcel for you to inspect the content. The delivery agent will issue you a receipt stating clearly a return and replacement policy. Which starts by emailling service@
if you counter an issue.
Customer service phone desk is managed by different persons at varying hours in a day, calling the customer care desk, might result in transfer of aggression.
Jumia,konga,slot,amazon etc do not test any of the items sent by manufacturers, all items bought from makers are based on faith of having gone quality test.
The irony of testing an item in a shop will be a toytal absolving seller from waranty.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Eyop: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

The irony is that i have never bought a phone from slot. I bought a Nokia phone from a roadside shop three years ago and till date the hone has never given me one single problem. The phone is like the Rock of Gibralter. It is ironic that it is the big names that are messing up while the small ones are the ones delivering.

Slot Ltd,peace tiding ventures,Omegatron,etc were companies competing then at Ikeja but slot was able to strategize better and opened a lot of branches all over Nigeria and at the same time winning the hearts of the customers but immediately after doing that,they began selling substandard phones. That very day i went to complain,i saw a lady there who bought a blackberry bold 5 also causing serious trouble shouting that they should refund her #88,000. If i must buy all these gadgets,i will rather pre-order directly from USA or Dubai which won't take more than 1 week to arrive here.

You were lucky that the road side transaction went well but i will advise that you should never attempt that again. Forget the big names,they are all packaging.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
indigene:

You have the right to be annoyed. First while the delivery agent is with you, what is required is for him or her to open the parcel to inspect the content. The delivery agent will issue you a receipt stating clearly a return and replacement policy. Which starts by emailling service@
Customer service phone desk is managed by different persons at varying hours in a day, calling the customer care desk, might result in transfer of aggression.
Jumia,konga,slot,amazon etc do not test any of the items sent by manufacturers, all items bought from makers are based on faith of having gone quality test.
The irony of testing an item in a shop will be a toytal absolving seller from waranty.
That's not I was told. The only thing I was allowed to do was open the nylon with the packaged phone, nothing else. I was not allowed to inspect the phone or test it. I just need to talk with someone let me know what's happening.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Eyop:

Slot Ltd,peace tiding ventures,Omegatron,etc were companies competing then at Ikeja but slot was able to strategize better and opened a lot of branches all over Nigeria and at the same time winning the hearts of the customers but immediately after doing that,they began selling substandard phones. That very day i went to complain,i saw a lady there who bought a blackberry bold 5 also causing serious trouble shouting that they should refund her #88,000. If i must buy all these gadgets,i will rather pre-order directly from USA or Dubai which won't take more than 1 week to arrive here.

You were lucky that the road side transaction went well but i will advise that you should never attempt that again. Forget the big names,they are all packaging.
After this I am afraid of pre-order. I have no phone again and my money is tied down with Jumia and their nonsense delay. They know how to collect your money but returning it is a problem. Rubbish.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Eyop: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

After this I am afraid of pre-order. I have no phone again and my money is tied down with Jumia and their nonsense delay. They know how to collect your money but returning it is a problem. Rubbish.

There's no standard here in Nigeria and SON is just not working. I meant pre-ordering outside Nigeria from a reliable source and not here in Nigeria. Except there's a trusted source that brings in those genuine items from the right source,then i can patronise but i prefer to wait for 1 week than get myself into another mess.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Eyop:

There's no standard here in Nigeria and SON is just not working. I meant pre-ordering outside Nigeria from a reliable source and not here in Nigeria. Except there's a trusted source that brings in those genuine items from the right source,then i can patronise but i prefer to wait for 1 week than get myself into another mess.
It is too late now. Right now i am stuck with them until a resolution is found. After that, I am never going to have anything to do with them, ever again.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Eyop: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

It is too late now. Right now i am stuck with them until a resolution is found. After that, I am never going to have anything to do with them, ever again.

Yeah i know,just follow the matter up & get it resolved. It's just so unfortunate sha because these people are just middlemen between the Buyer(yourself) and Seller. Goodluck
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Ishilove: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Eyop:

Yeah i know,just follow the matter up & get it resolved. It's just so unfortunate sha because these people are just middlemen between the Buyer(yourself) and Seller. Goodluck
Thanks o. I am trying to get number from someone. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by TechLector: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
The Infinix Hot Note Pro is now N27,000 NOW!!!
BE FAST BEFORE PRICE CHANGE AGAIN
Get your dream INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO
kindly text your FULL NAME, ADDRESS & MOBILE NUMBER. to +2348100482812 Then wait for your device to arrive!!!
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ishilove:

That's not I was told. The only thing I was allowed to do was open the nylon with the packaged phone, nothing else. I was not allowed to inspect the phone or test it. I just need to talk with someone let me know what's happening.
The delivery agent from Jumia is only a messenger.
Before he or she delivers an item, he must called to confirm your been present upon delivery of your item.
At point of acceptance, do not open the parcel by yourself. If it is a phone, check contents,brand,model, if it differs from what you ordered decline to pay.
You can decline acceptance when he or she decline to open the parcel for your inspection.
On the issue of testing, let's say in a scenario, where you have power failure the messenger might decline testing such thru a generator.
Where you have an issue, the procedure that warants replacement, NOT refund is stated in the item receipt that spelts out sales contract.
Where what you bought is no lonnger available, Jumia,konga will issue a voucher of total value to make purchases from them.
I hope this will help.
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by omotayor80(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Am a jumia agent so if u need a product or u having problems with products u can
call/text/whatsapp me 08137221883 or 09091733664
bbm pin 2609cd5a
Re: Jumia Agents Pls Help! by Mofetemi(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. / How To Recover Your Stolen Android Device In Less Than 2 Minutes / Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.