Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,991 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. (7216 Views)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by valueinnovation: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
I keep saying it,some people sit at the corner of their house saying"Is it real".Can it be real?It cant be real!Continue to say its not real while others continue to make millions.Dont say I didn't warn you o.For a detailed information on the Global Telecoms. Business,call me on 07063349384 and id be obliged to give you all the details you need.You can also join us at Empowerment. Centre,Buffalo House Opebi Ikeja this Saturday by 12 to confirm your doubts.No African time please.Ask for Benson Franklin the organizer and facilitator of the program. Tell him from kunle or you can come to 2 Ladoke Akintola Street,off Aare Avenue.Also ask for Benson.Franklin. Tell him from kunle. Ask all your questions and you shall be filled
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello guys, I just graduated from school and I'm waiting for NYSC. I have 350.000 in the bank that I will like to invest but I really don't know what or where to invest in.
Pls I need advice from the gurus in this section to help me out in making the right decision and how to ward off scammers and fraudulent peeps.
Thanks, waiting for your response.
If you wanna make real money like me for your business, whatever it may be Whatsapp 08188417481. Please Note: this Is no scam and its not compulsory..., I
Will not ask for money
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by keylaz: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2016
They say knowlegde is power. learn how to 30% interest monthly from your spare money. not hyip or ponzi or mlm scheme. its free. contact 08037260895.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello guys, I just graduated from school and I'm waiting for NYSC. I have 350.000 in the bank that I will like to invest but I really don't know what or where to invest in.
Pls I need advice from the gurus in this section to help me out in making the right decision and how to ward off scammers and fraudulent peeps.

Bro don't waste too much time asking so much questions.. Pls come join me in MMM. You r guaranteed 30% profit of ur investment within a month. I will indulge u to consider this bcuz there z no investment plan that beats this for now. U can pm me let's talk so I can show u how it works. Thanks
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by paradoxy(m): 4:44am On Aug 17, 2016
yam supply business. .. With 250k you can get your supply and a very cheap price and sell in the east and make a killer profit. I have the necessary contacts and means to acquire a good supply and a store And can sell off the produce within 2 weeks. You could make over a million within 4 months. Pm me for more details
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Oluwaiye2016: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
we give 7.5% interest on your placement of 350,000 at rosabon financial services.
whatapp 0-8--1--0---8---3--5----4---5---0---3
o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2016

My candid advice to you is to invest in landed properties. Its an investment that is very sure to yield returns in a number of years and less risky. The main risk of landed investments lies with omo-onile but with Adron Homes & Properties, we have you covered.

Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com and call 08102030355 for site inspection.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by springtech(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
paradoxy:
yam supply business. .. With 250k you can get your supply and a very cheap price and sell in the east and make a killer profit. I have the necessary contacts and means to acquire a good supply and a store And can sell off the produce within 2 weeks. You could make over a million within 4 months. Pm me for more details

Lets talk: 08062542040
Springtech07 gmail.com
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Kenturkey048(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
U could invest in agriculture ,that's where the money is in our economy of today,,,am also a graduate of accountancy awaitin nYSC too.,I studied accounting but since been involved in agriculture...u could go into cat fish farming..u won,t even need up to dat,for a stat..or better still u could go into mutual funds investment wheer u reciev a ROI of 10% monthly...I know of a genuine one called let's partner with us.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by springtech(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
I advise you try SFI Affiliates. You will be glad you did.
Check details here: http://trustedresidualincome..com
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by TAGf(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.
Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:
Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate profit depending on how profit is generated. The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially innovative apps. Will users want to keep using it and even get addicted? Or leave after the first trial. I have lots of amazing apps for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan. whatsapp me on. 08162448451 so we can talk business.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Deejacy2:
If you wanna make real money like me for your business, whatever it may be Whatsapp 08188417481. Please Note: this Is no scam and its not compulsory..., I
Will not ask for money

Lady I dont get u. Will u run the business for the person? Or r u just gonna give ideas, abeg explain
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Kenturkey048:
U could invest in agriculture ,that's where the money is in our economy of today,,,am also a graduate of accountancy awaitin nYSC too.,I studied accounting but since been involved in agriculture...u could go into cat fish farming..u won,t even need up to dat,for a stat..or better still u could go into mutual funds investment wheer u reciev a ROI of 10% monthly...I know of a genuine one called let's partner with us.

How can one contact the genuine one n whats d start up amount?
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by bransonbig: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Log on to bransonbig.Zulutrade.Com and open a demo/practice a/c. Add worldwide professional traders ranked 1 - 20. Click "History" and "Positions" to see your profit/loss. Open and fund a real/live account after a week if you are ok with the result. Call 08057975377 for further info.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by luckynas(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
there are lots of good investments out there but i can guarantee you that none of them can give you returns faster than MMM, pm if you are interested in knowing more semd me a pm. And one last advice, please don't give anyone your money (including me). A lot of people are saying all sorts until your money enters their hands. do your due delegence.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by SurePresident: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Lady I dont get u. Will u run the business for the person? Or r u just gonna give ideas, abeg explain
ideas
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Deejacy2:
ideas

Please dont get pissed but can we discuss t here n does t come with a fee?
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by winnah(f): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2016

Can you please expantiate on it.
What phase of the palm oil business are you based in.
Thanks.
I tell you the truth palm oil business is like doing blood money. Currently, am serving in kano state. Before I return to kano, my mum gave me 40k to get an accommodation when I get to kano. Looking for a way to multiply the money or increase it, I used the money to buy palm oil. I got it at the rate of 4,500 per jerry can. I used 22,500 to purchase 5 jerry can of palm oil, but when I got to kano state I sold each of them at the rate of 8k and I sold of everything without stress and realize 40,000. U don't need a shop, market, just have the product. Currently now in kano palm oil is about 15k per jerry can. The risk in palm oil business is 5/100. It's one investment with the lowest risk rate. It dose not spoil. Price do appreciate. With hundred thousand, you can see yourself a millionaire. This is the best investment. You can start with any amount,. You can't loose it, the risk rate is as low as 1%. Take note; during dry season the price is always very cheap, this is when u can get the product at a very cheap price, get the product this period, store it a during raining season sale them off and make your huge returns. This is the best investment plan that gives you time to do other business and will never stress you also give you rest of mind because there's title or no risk.

1 Like

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by myforexsolution: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Education first
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by valueinnovation: 2:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Invest in piuni(THE GLOBAL TELECOMMS BUSINESS). Check them out on www.piuni.net. Chat with their support for more details or contact me on adekunleowoseni8@gmail.com for a detailed report, thanks.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Kenturkey048(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Google about this one I told u..its genuine..my friend is havin 1m with them up to 2yrs now.
Yampotatocarrot:

How can one contact the genuine one n whats d start up amount?
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kenturkey048:
Google about this one I told u..its genuine..my friend is havin 1m with them up to 2yrs now.

Sorry, I've tried reading your previous post again, but I cant find where u named d investment group. Thanks
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Kenturkey048(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bros its called 'let"s partner wit us.'' A mutual fund investment company that gives u 10% ROI monthly.quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=48705449]

Sorry, I've tried reading your previous post again, but I cant find where u named d investment group. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kenturkey048:
Bros its called 'let"s partner wit us.'' A mutual fund investment company that gives u 10% ROI monthly.quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=48705449]

Sorry, I've tried reading your previous post again, but I cant find where u named d investment group. Thanks

Okay... will check t out
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by marv1: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2016

I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With your capital it will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL, VERIFIABLE, SAFE, SECURE AND LEGIT. I can swear with anything. Some people are already making that 1M even more in a month. If u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or100% of ur money after 5months, u can withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are ONLY serious. We meet at our office. What u will see will be beyond ur imagination.
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by Akdams(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Welcome to *RAISE MONEY HERE*

We are only here because of just one reason, to raise cash.
This time around, thru *NETWORTHING*.
You may Google that to know more about networth and networthing for yourself.

And it guarantees 100k every month *and for as long as you remain in this group* only on your one time *70k investment* as a member of this group.

Also as a member of this group, you will have access to *Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.*

You can also *advertise your products and service on our global site for free and for unlimited duration*. All as a member of this group.

That's 200k for you by December 2016 for Christmas and New year alone. Waoh.

Apart from that many will be guaranteed of a change of phone or / and an Android.

*By basically doing nothing except as being a member of this group.*

But we need to be 100 people in this group for the batch 2.

Batch 1 is already 4 months old and they have been receiving cash every month and phones and tablets as gifts also. Lots of testimonies thru this simple but powerful act of leveraging.

And its first come first serve membership as you join this group.

We are going live by latest October 27th, 2016.

We have group chat link below for people who will like to be part of this. I will post it here again. You can also publish it within your various groups and contacts if you so wish.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Those who are not on WhatsApp can send their name and phone number to -

as SMS to - 08087329004
Or
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com

The process and modalities is being outlined and will made available as we wait for more participants in the group.
But the major criteria is - have your money ready.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you *in this era of CHANGE*

You are here to raise money. Then you can use the money for whatever business you want to use it for.

That's why I said earlier that *no matter what you doing now, joining *Raise Money Here* does not in any way stop you from doing it.
Its just another way of raising money or another form of income line in this era of recession.

This group is only here to help or assist people in raising money for themselves thru networthing and batching.

Networthing is the coming together of all of us , with our values, in other to achieve a common goal.

Batching assist us in the process in getting it done seemlessly and with ease and making us to escape from limiting factors that affect people from raising money easily. Factors like guarantor, collateral , interest rates, repayments, account openings. Many will even say you should bring people before you can get the money.

But thru *Raise Money Here* , non of these limiting factors will happen.

While people engages in growing their businesses thru leveraging and support, networthing and downliness, which is very stressful, discouraging, long, time consuming and uneventful.

However our own in this group, we engages in - *thru Leveraging and Support, Networthing and Batching* to achieve and deliver results in the shortest time.

We in this group have transfered the *Act and Science of looking for Downliness* to *Principle of Batching*.

It is first come first serve with everybody earning simultaneously and monthly.

*Our Vision* is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats / Wow Offer! Queens Court Est, Lakowe Lagos with C of O at 50% discount promo / 10 Free Airdrops On Trust Wallet You Should Get In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.