Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Am Averse To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am Averse To Love (793 Views)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / I Dont Know How To Love / Is It A Crime To LOVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Averse To Love by Owoplenty(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2015
It daze my mind seeing many being obsessive of love and sex. should love be taking serious? I see love as nothing but a product of evolution,a high level of neurological and chemical reaction in the body.well it's okay to have sex as it satisfies our animal craving,but sex obsession is madness,and love is the name we gives to this madness.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Na wa
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by MEGGATRON(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
in this case there is no point being here.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by MrTeymee(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Enegod(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
It daze my mind seeing many being obsessive of love and sex. should love be taking serious? I see love as nothing but a product of evolution,a high level of neurological and chemical reaction in the body.well it's okay to have sex as it satisfies our animal craving,but sex obsession is madness,and love is the name we gives to this madness.
when love is not madnass, it is not love— Enegod(2011)
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Princecalm(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2015
what is your point exactly, you see infuriated just calm down and explaing.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Owoplenty(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
for the fun of it and to check the psych of luv.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2015
In relationships, Love is a lie girls use to enjoy the money they didn't work for and guys use it to get free sex sometimes.

It is a pure scam.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Owoplenty(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Princecalm:
what is your point exactly, you see infuriated just calm down and explaing.
lol! "love does'nt worth dying for"so I see nothing vague in my post. PrineC.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Princecalm(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by Princecalm(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
I now understand.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by sparko1(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
In relationships, Love is a lie girls use to enjoy the money they didn't work for and guys use it to get free sex sometimes.

It is a pure scam.
Nice definition!
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2015
There will be a point in your life when someone will break your and you'll realize love is bullshiit.. and there will also be a point in life when the direct opposite will happen to you. Love is wicked, love is good, heaven, hell, sweet, hurt etc. Love has many facets, it depends on the side facing you.
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by germainediva(f): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Exactly my thots
Re: Why Am Averse To Love by ronald4lif(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Although love exist but it's more of a scam than realism. Most of what people assume to be love is a hidden hornswoggling aim at satisfying individualistic desire to a comfortable life, sexual and financial gratification, and companionship. Most men and women embark on a relationship with concealed and ulterior motives but take refuge under the cloak of love to achieve their aim.

A lot of people are just blind or carried away with words and sometimes astound by impressionable display of character by their partner to be ensnared and subsequently swindled off their resources. It's an easy and quite a facile task in profiling the ones who are involve with you with sinister motives and discard them for the fraud that they truly are. Engage your brains whilst in-love people, love is no longer a game of the heart. It's more of a brain-racking activity.

OP, actually you don't necessarily require love to be in a glowing and subsistence relationship. Don't fall a victim of love tricks and don't let your past experience deter you from embarking on another affair. Contrary to the popular believe that a relationship can't be enjoyable and exciting without love, which is a phony assertion, all you need is respect, understanding, loyalty, and proper communication to have a blasting affair. And all these attributes can exist without the love twaddle.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Flimsy Reason Why A Wedding Ceremony Was Called Off / Hello Young Guys. I Need A Sugar Boy I Am Ready To Do Anything For You. / Ladies Who Do You Dress To Impress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.