Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu (53018 Views)

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by lalasticlala(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Malam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) to President Muhammadu Buhari has called for the understanding of the public as the President took time to form his cabinet.

Shehu had sought the patience of the public on Monday in Abuja while fielding questions from newsmen on the issue.
He said the president must be left alone and given sufficient time to select members of his cabinet.

“We are calling for the understanding of Nigerians in this regard as any attempt to rush the process could result in disservice to the administration and the country,” he said.

According to him, the 8th National Assembly must be in place to approve nomination list from the President, adding that the life span of the 7th Assembly still lingered.

He said: “I have no idea, absolutely no idea, but it is not something anybody will rush because you know that the National Assembly will have to approve the president’s nominees.
“The incoming 8th National Assembly must be given the opportunity to fully participate in the process.”

On why the President is still operating outside the presidential villa, Shehu said renovation of the presidential lodge was ongoing.
“The contractors are working probably at their own pace, if I need to know or if you need to know why, probably we have to talk to someone there.

“At the moment, I am not saying the president is comfortable where he is at a rented apartment, nevertheless, he is operating from there.”
According to him, the president would move into the Presidential Villa as soon as it is ready.

In another development, Gov. Abu Bello of Niger had promised to improve the state’s Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) through investment promotion.

Bello said this in an interview with newsmen after a closed door meeting with the president in Abuja.
“Once the minister of Trade and Investment swings into action, we intend to promote a lot of investment in Niger State, especially in the agriculture sector.

“And once industries come up, I believe our IGR will improve. We know that there are some gaps that need to be filled to block wastage and leakages.

“We are still studying the situation and hopefully in the next few days we will have the situation reports ready,” he said.
Bello said the focus would be to create jobs for the youths by concentrating on agriculture, education and health sectors.
“We need to train a lot of our youths in these sectors, so hopefully once that is achieved, it will reduce the level of unemployment in the state and the country in general.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/02/buharis-ministerial-list-will-be-released-soon-garba-shehu/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by datbay(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
First to comment...I DEDICATE THIS TO GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA. Pa buhari should put the right people in right places and not politics as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by saaedlee: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
I am on the list na

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2015
We're waiting. ..

Just be wise in your selection as we expect a better Nigeria... Don't disappoint us baba..

However, you should hasten up so that they can start work, time is ticking !!!

Eehhh, the poster above me is a dreamer, I hope his dream comes through some day shaaa cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by socialmediaman: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Expectations are high. Nigerians are at such a critical time when systems seem to have collapsed from the previous government's mismanagement of the economy. However, we must be resilient and have patience, the government is working tirelessly to meet the needs of Nigerians and deliver on its campaign promises

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by BrokenTV: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
They have two months for this, they should stop wasteing our time get back to work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by buygala(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
In other words, the interests of Tinubu and the other APC goons have to be sorted out regarding the ministerial appointments sad

*seriously watching how GMB will balance the country's interests with that of those crooks on whose backs he rode into power angry

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/02/buharis-ministerial-list-will-be-released-soon-garba-shehu/

Malam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) to President Muhammadu Buhari has called for the understanding of the public as the President took time to form his cabinet.

“At the moment, I am not saying the president is comfortable where he is at a rented apartment, nevertheless, he is operating from there.”

stupid trash .

the cabinet is yet to be formed but his senior special assistant is already using a past tense for it, talk about ineptitude.

is this how the presidency will be embarrassed in the 4 fours of its tenure.
Buhari won election 2 months ago yet he doesn't know who and who he wants to appoint into what position.

is this a sign of man who is prepared for the job, a man who was once on the job, a man who has been around and claim to know the problem and solutions to it.

what is the difference between Buhari and a student who refuse to read until exam time table is released .

Nigeria is a going concern so the issue of 7th senate or 8 senate does not hold water.

no section of the constitution says the ministers must be approved by the new senate.

i hope the prof is not just there as a puppet cos his name will never remain the same if he doesn't prove he is worth the title .

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by drtwist(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2015
but he should not forget that he got elected since March o. Anyway let him take time to re study his own Northern agenda list.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Aminat508(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2015
cool we are waiting... .
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Acant wait gan
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Clerverly: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
lalasticlala, you are not being fair! Walahi!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Ymodulus: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
.In another development, Gov. Abu Bello of Niger had promised to improve the state’s Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) through investment promotion.

Bello said this in an interview with newsmen after a closed door meeting with the president in Abuja.
“Once the minister of Trade and Investment swings into action, we intend to promote a lot of investment in Niger State, especially in the agriculture sector.

“And once industries come up, I believe our IGR will improve. We know that there are some gaps that need to be filled to block wastage and leakages.

“We are still studying the situation and hopefully in the next few days we will have the situation reports ready,” he said.
Bello said the focus would be to create jobs for the youths by concentrating on agriculture, education and health sectors.
“We need to train a lot of our youths in these sectors, so hopefully once that is achieved, it will reduce the level of unemployment in the state and the country in general.”

Niger state will experience Massive Development never felt before. I see Abu Lolo turning Niger state into the London of the North. The Lagos of the north.

I trust him.

SaiAbulolo!!!!!
SaiNiger !!! SaiLolo!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by eleojo23: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Soon...Soon...Soon.. Please don't fall in love with that word because Nigerians hate it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2015
#anxiously waiting
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Shortyy(f): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2015
let them appoint Amaechi something o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2015
OK , we are patiently waiting cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by MUMINATED(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
PLEASE mr president,i also want a post,i mean i want to be the JUNIOR special adviser to the SENIOR special assistant to the special adviser on SPECIAL and RELEVANT duties thankz in advance cry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by sammyj: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by otr1(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Change for good.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Mightymanna(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
i think i start doubting buhari's integrity.i miss yar adua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by ifyan(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Give the best hand the job not by sentiment or bias plus carry everyone along.

My opinion.

You know...........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by ishiamu(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by festusfeezy(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2015
I hope Fashola's name is on that like oo, else, Buhari becomes another clueless
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Chanchit: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2015
I know all this saTANists are eagerly waiting for the list, no matter how good, they are going to definitely have something to cry about.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by ki02020(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
I just this ministerial list does not lead into division within the party
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Etruth: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Baba, notin do you. We well-meaning Nigerians are SOLIDLY behind you. Ignore the losers and haters venting out their frustrations by making a mole hill out of nothing. They will surely eat their words very soon. Take adequate time to set out strategies and select the best hands, brains and characters to implement this policies. Sai Baba ! You shall NEVER lack wisdom. God bless Buhari in Jesus Name. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by dridowu: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
aguiyi:

stupid trash .
the cabinet is yet to be formed but his senior special assistant is already using a past tense for it, talk about ineptitude.
is this how the presidency will be embarrassed in the 4 fours of its tenure.
Buhari won election 2 months ago yet he doesn't know who and who he wants to appoint into what position.
is this a sign of man who is prepared for the job, a man who was once on the job, a man who has been around and claim to know the problem and solutions to it.
what is the difference between Buhari and a student who refuse to read until exam time table is released .
i hope the prof is not just there as a puppet cos his name will never remain the same if he doesn't prove he is worth the title .
The past tense you bolded is written by PM news staff not a quote from Garba Sheu. Please read it again
@topic, we are waiting, d list should ready so that immediately the 8th Assembly is inaguarated that should be there 1st assignment.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Mr President if you're reading this, i need a post. I can effectively handle the min of Pusssy & Entertainment(Ngwori) for you and your cabinet members. Just send me a pm. Thank you. -PBN
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by doublewisdom: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Whatever!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by Wsdm: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Ground rent alone can do the magic. You don't allow those who shout 'our oil' litter your land freely building houses and living comfortable without paying rent. And tomorrow, they call you fools. Maje primary school Suleja Niger state has the Headmaster, his assistance till the fourth in command are from the South East and South South respectively. Nobody disturbs them but they come here to talk rubbish as if only oil sustain a serious country.
I pray we separate so that we will all know our levels.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu by coolhamid(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2015
You promised to hit the ground running...
I expect him to have compiled the ministerial list considering the fact that it's been two months inec announced him as president-elect..

You don't start compiling the list after inauguration..
It's been five days after inauguration and nothing has really happened within the polity..

Baba, we are seriously waiting ..

Coolhamid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.