Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs (15432 Views)

Architectural Designs And Problems That May Occur / Brain Conceptz: Interior And Exterior Design / Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2015
You want your dream home to be a reality and looking for exotic designs to choose from then contact me at archit_green@yahoo.com or 07036728390...I'd post pics from time to time of current works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by xammy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dearest Architgreen,

i just sent you and email.....

thanks
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
thanks xammy, I've seen your mail and replied it..
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
21st century design of a car sales shop mimicking the shape of a car so as to create a design whereby aesthetics meet function...available facilities include office spaces on the first floor, car repair garage, auto spray station, car showroom on the ground floor, staff changing and convenience

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by mufutau55(m): 3:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Very nicely done. But you need to give us details or specs on each design. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
thanks mufutau, observation noted and would be duly effected ....new updates in a bit
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Magnificient 5Bedroom bungalow design .
available facilities include 2 lounges, all rooms ensuite, visitor's toilet, spacious kitchen, car porch, private entrance without going through the main entrance, walk in closet for the masters and madam bedroom,....

2 Likes

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Portable 4bedroom bungalow.. major advantage is the ease at which it can be built, owning a house doesn't mean you should empty your accounts. available facilities include main lounge, 2 rooms ensuite i.e masters and madams room, sit out for relaxation at the front of the building. kitchen with store. if you are interested contact me and let's make your dream a reality.

1 Like

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
6 semi detached 1 bedroom apartment design.
This design is quite simple and ease of construction and minimal maintenance were the key considerations during design.
Available facilities include lounge, kitchen with service toilet.
Suitable for student accommodation.
Exterior dimensions are: Length = 15.45m and Breadth = 9.3m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by yorex2011: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice...
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by mufutau55(m): 12:56am On Jun 09, 2015
ArchitGreen:
6 semi detached 1 bedroom apartment design. this design is quite simple and ease of construction and minimal maintenance were the key considerations during design. available facilities include lounge, kitchen with service toilet. suitable for student accommodation .

Lovely and simple design... Very good. What is the external dimensions?

Hajji M.
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by kerriman: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning l just sent you a mail now that needs urgent reply. Thanks
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2015
thanks Hajj M., the total exterior dimension are 15.45m as the length and 9.3m as total breadth.....minimal space required to set up this beauty and interior spaces are to standard
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 2:15am On Jun 11, 2015
good day Mr Kerri, I've replied you and would be waiting for your response
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by mufutau55(m): 2:32am On Jun 11, 2015
ArchitGreen:
thanks Hajj M., the total exterior dimension are 15.45m as the length and 9.3m as total breadth.....minimal space required to set up this beauty and interior spaces are to standard

I agreed with you... usage of land to the maximum level. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2015
exterior building and fence facade redesign proposal for a nairalander.

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
its been a while since I uploaded new designs that's because I've been busy on a new job , u can check it out on www.nairaland.com/2379248/construction-library-building-fggc-obangede ..... meanwhile I'd like my fellow NLers what's the most important feature you'd want your dream house to have? ...
More wonderful designs in a bit
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by mufutau55(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
ArchitGreen:
its been a while since I uploaded new designs that's because I've been busy on a new job , u can check it out on www.nairaland.com/2379248/construction-library-building-fggc-obangede ..... meanwhile I'd like my fellow NLers what's the most important feature you'd want your dream house to have? ...
More wonderful designs in a bit

And you did not give us the Specs to the above lovely Flats. Yes, your other new project is going well too... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Exotic 4bedroom bungalow.
available facilities include alcove, large main lounge , dining area accessible from the alcove and main lounge, 4 bedrooms all ensuite with the masters and madam bedrooms having walk in closets and large toilet spaces, kitchen with a store, then a utility room that can serve as an ironing/ laundry room. More features can be added or removed depending on the clients taste...

1 Like

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 17, 2015
great!

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
the first pics I uploaded. I didn't give details of available facilities in these designs so I'm uploading them again and hiving adequate details as advised by HAJJI....
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
6 bedroom maisonette with pent floor, with ample living spaces.
available facilities include
2 lounges one general and one private
6 bedroom ensuite
visitors toilet
kitchen with a breakfast dinner within it
large dining space
pemt floor ensuite
sit out for the masters bedroom
car porch

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
21st century theme design of a 4 bedroom maisonette, best results would be achieved with exquisite finishes.
available facilities include
2ensuite bedrooms
masters bedroom with walk in closet, large bathroom and a private exterior sitting
ensuite guest bedroom on the ground floor
main lounge
dining and kitchen...
Archit Green Works

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by elewedu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good Afternoon,

I have searched online to get a good architect, but for some strange reasons, I didnt get to this thread, you have got great designs here. Meanwhile, I just commissioned an architect to help design two units of 2bedroom flat downstairs and a 3 bedroom flat upstairs, and got this designs. I am wondering if you could help assess the design, to see areas of concern before I review with him.
I look forward to getting your comments

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
elewedu:
Good Afternoon,
I have searched online to get a good architect, but for some strange reasons, I didnt get to this thread, you have got great designs here. Meanwhile, I just commissioned an architect to help design two units of 2bedroom flat downstairs and a 3 bedroom flat upstairs, and got this designs. I am wondering if you could help assess the design, to see areas of concern before I review with him.
I look forward to getting your comments
thanks elewedu for stopping by. this is my honest take on the plan you got from the architect.
pros of the design
1) he made judicious use of space since the building is small
2) the small size of the building would make building cost minimal

cons of the design
1) on the grd floor, he should have mirrored what's happening on the right unit happen on the left unit too. i.e the interior space arrangements of the left unit should be same a that of the right unit
2) its not advisable to have a single entrance /exit into the upper floor so as to prevent entrapment in cases of emergency like fire hazards.
3)the balcony at the left of the living room on the upper floor is not necessary
4) the kitchen should have a stairs even if its a spiral staircase, that's better than none at all
5) the master bedroom of the upper floor doesn't need that chamfered edge I think it's a waste of needed interior space
6) despite the advantage of the small size of the building, the disadvantage is the minimal usage of interior spaces especially the living room spaces of the ground floor apartments .

1 Like

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by cunlay007(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
ArchitGreen:
Portable 4bedroom bungalow.. major advantage is the ease at which it can be built, owning a house doesn't mean you should empty your accounts. available facilities include main lounge, 2 rooms ensuite i.e masters and madams room, sit out for relaxation at the front of the building. kitchen with store. if you are interested contact me and let's make your dream a reality.

Can this house sit on a Half plot and at wot cost
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
cunlay007:
Can this house sit on a Half plot and at wot cost
yeah it can comfortably be built on half a plot,
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Executive 5 bedroom design with a luxurious pent floor worthy of the hard worker as a retirement home.
available facilities
alcove with visitor's toilet
dining room
kitchen with store
laundry room
large lounge
family.lounge
5bedrooms ensuite with masters and madams room having walk in closets
pent floor for chilling in the attic
masters bdrm room has a private balcony

Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by multikolour(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
pls sir include the possible cost from start to finish, so we can know the budget estimate.
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
multikolour:
pls sir include the possible cost from start to finish, so we can know the budget estimate.
building estimate is affected by cost location, materials and labour cost. I'd try my possible best to give a price range with future updates ...thanks for the observation
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
happy new month, my fellow professionals and prospective home owners....time to unveil simple and easy to build designs for the average man....
for this month I'd be focusing on projects with a price range of 6-15million as building cost excluding land cost....... so just chill and enjoy the views while you pick your design of choice....u can also check out my thread on the construction of a library building at FGGC, oObangede .....
Re: For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs by ArchitGreen(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
2 units of semi-detached 2 bedroom flats. available facilities are -2 Main lounges with dining space -2 bedrooms ensuite -2 bedrooms not ensuite -2 kitchen spaces with store -spacious entrance porch / sit out.... estimated cost to finish-8.5m

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria / Who Actually Owns Land In Nigeria? / Lekki Gardens Welfare Team Re-visit Survivors Of Collapsed Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.