Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Are You Into Fish Farming? Click Here. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You Into Fish Farming? Click Here. (454 Views)

Who Is Into Fish Farming / Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Help!!!!! I Want To Go Into Fish Farming- I Need Advices Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Fish Farming? Click Here. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
We are a major manufacturer and supplier of quality fish feeds and we can supply to your fish farm on a regular basis anywhere you are located in Nigeria.

Our product has been tested and proven to be of best quality to help you take care of your fish investment and grow your business more.

The products are well packaged in 50kg bags (just like rice bags) and our price is very affordable to ensure you get good value for your money.

Pictures will be posted as soon as possible and we also welcome interested distributors nationwide.

Call: 08101736162.

Have a blessed and fruitfull day.
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming? Click Here. by pelrojuah: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hi, i need an experienced fish farmer to help me manage my fish farm. The fish farm is made up of earthen ponds and the person must have more than 6 (six) years on the job experience with jobs/references to justify it. Kindly contact me thru dis e-mail. : pelrojuah@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Re=use And Dont Re-cycle... / AGRIC-CONNECT:- 50 Tons Of MAIZE GRAINS Needed Urgently In Ibadan!!!! / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.