Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? (56912 Views)

Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
elohorayodele:

Pls get off your high horse and stop the condemnation. I spoke my opinion and it's true that Igbo ladies are more hairy and tend to have facial hair more than other tribes. This is not tribal bashing.
Don't quote me and spew rubbish if you don't understand me, read thru and see where I attacked people who quoted me bashing igbos.
Thinking you can force your flawed, juvenile and arrogant opinion on others leaves you on the island of illusion
Re: Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? by elohorayodele: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Thinking you can force your flawed, juvenile and arrogant opinion on others leaves you on the island of illusion

see me see trouble, na by force?

its called 'my opinion'.

keep quoting me, seems u enjoy it and u de find irrelevant stuff to argue about.
Re: Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? by KEMELU: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Naa lie, is not DON JAZZY. this not Don Jazzy look.The Don Jazzy l know is very decent , mature and handsome.
Re: Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? by calaharry: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ha! DON JAZZY AGAIN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.