Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Who's Your Role Model? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who's Your Role Model? (528 Views)

Citanda! - Android Community That Makes You A Role Model To Others / This Is A Special Invitation To Attend Prof. Pat Utomi’s Role Model Forum. / Who Is Your Role Model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Role Model? by jasogbe(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hello again,

Do you have a role model, someone you look up to? Someone who is already successful and you hope to be like.

I've since gathered that one of the behaviours of successful people is that they picked one or a few role models to emulate. People whose thoughts and actions serve as a guiding light in their quest to become successful.

I've got lots of them. Dan Kennedy, Yanik Silver, Dele Momodu, Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase, Ewen Chia, Stephen Pierce, Charles Omofomwan and more. All these guys have all made tremendous impact in my life.

But one of them stands out. And that's Robert Kiyosaki, author of the best selling book, Rich Dad Poor Dad. Through his books and audios, I've gained a lot of valuable information I've used (and still using) to improve my financial position.

I've the LOGIN AND PASSWORD to access my American Online Guru who change my life and made me own a World Class Business, JASOGBE GLOBAL NETWORK in my living room and making million of dollars day by day. I hope you'll find it valuable.

Thanks for your time again today and remember to pick one or more role models

(1) (Reply)

This Fresh Nigerians Will Love This. / Invest N5,000 And Earn A Share In The 20% Profit Payout! / Insurance advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.