Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,404 members, 7,947,687 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business (669 Views)

Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) / Five Common Sense Marketing Ideas To Help Small Business Increase Sales / How Can One Start An International Travel Tour Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business by mrsage(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello, i'm into travel and tourism business.

The business is all about planning tours to various destinations within Nigeria. We package group tours to various places within Nigeria only. We handle all the logistics from transport, hotel, feeding etc. Our tourists always love the experience at the end of every trip.

The idea is to promote Local tourism and sell Nigerian tourist sites.

We have a challenge with reaching out to clients. People generally love the idea but getting them to pay is usually a challenge.

Note: we operate on a very low budget so we can not afford d traditional radio, newspaper ads and others.

If you have any ideas (creative) on how to market this service and attract clients pls share. I'm open to any idea.
Re: Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Send me a PM if you are ready to pay a little fee for the multiple streams of ideas I have for you.
Re: Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business by mrsage(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Valsworth:
Send me a PM if you are ready to pay a little fee for the multiple streams of ideas I have for you.

Pm anf email communication not so convenient for now. I'm out of town. Any other means of communication?
Re: Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business by mrsage(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Still need ideas
Re: Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business by Fem60(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Creative Marketing Ideas Needed For Travel And Tour Business by mrsage(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Fem60:
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr

Why not create a new thread for this advert?

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know How To Receive Westernunion Or Moneygram Payment In Dollars? / empty / Top 12 Proven Signs You Have An Entrepreneurial Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.