Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,429 members, 7,940,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Playing Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Games (1782 Views)

I Thank God For My New Girl, I'm Done Playing Games. / 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! / Do Playing Games Enhances Marriage Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Games by Demy2015: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have read alot of messages on here about how guys should approach girls and playing games and all. But it got me thinking that why is this necessary? If you meet a girl that you like why dont you just approach her and talk to her, get to know her and express your feelings with time. If she digs you yes if she does not well too bad life goes on. However it feels like most on here believe that for a girl to like you you must play games with her and all that.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Games? I don't quite understand.

1 Like

Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oga,,,:-/which games
Na x-box?
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
You are very right if you are sure of yourself no need to play games. smiley
Re: Playing Games by Demy2015: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just the whole, dont let her know your interested. DOnt call for a couple of days, dont reply her messages immediately. That what is meant by games
Re: Playing Games by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demy2015:
Just the whole, dont let her know your interested. DOnt call for a couple of days, dont reply her messages immediately. That what is meant by games

DATZ CALLED REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.

look it up
Re: Playing Games by Demy2015: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

Exactly but i have heard of situations where a friend was so sure the girl liked him immediately but he said she lost interest cos he didnt play his game right. I find it weird. I have always been the straight forward guy. It works sometimes and it doesnt other times. I just assume when it doesnt work that the girl is not interested which hurts but is part of life, I never thought it had anything to do with game
Re: Playing Games by MizTyna(f): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Games are for children. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
Re: Playing Games by Demy2015: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

DATZ CALLED REVERSE PSCHOLOGY.

Ok why play reverse psychology? is it really necessary ?

look it up
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

Im usually sure of myself. Truth is no one wants to appear thirsty.
a woman will love you if you show her you're ready to leave @ the drop of a hat
Re: Playing Games by IamLEGEND1: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Demy2015 post=34352323][/quote]

IT IS very necessary

very much so.
Re: Playing Games by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demy2015:
I have read alot of messages on here about how guys should approach girls and playing games and all. But it got me thinking that why is this necessary? If you meet a girl that you like why dont you just approach her and talk to her, get to know her and express your feelings with time. If she digs you yes if she does not well too bad life goes on. However it feels like most on here believe that for a girl to like you you must play games with her and all that.
How can you play games with a girl you haven't had yet.. OP, tell us the truth, you're confused.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demy2015:

If you let her know you are interested and she digs you she will most likely feel flattered. I think its ok to call once a day reply her texts promptly and all the good behaviors i get why you are advised to play games though overdoing things at the initial stage can be a bit overwhelming.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
angry .....Thats all i am saying!

Op, you deserve a nobel peace prize in human dating & courting relationships for this post.

The only games that should be allowed during courtship should be in the bedroom! And it should be for fun and not for manipulation!

Ughh
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im usually sure of myself. Truth is no one wants to appear thirsty.
a woman will love you if you show her you're ready to leave @ the drop of a hat

If you are sure of yourself you won't need to play games. I don't think she loves you because you show her you're ready to leave maybe she loves you for other reasons.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
@OP do u mean playing playstation 4 with a girl?
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

If you are sure of yourself you won't need to play games. I don't think she loves you because you show her you're ready to leave maybe she loves you for other reasons.

Sweetheart thats the way the game is played. My own na to play by the rules, not question the game
A nigga shows you love and concern, girls despise him they call him weak, needy and thirsty
A nigga shows U thug love by ignoring you and flirting with other chics, y'all think he is cool
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:
Games are for children. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
Football is a game. angry
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sweetheart thats the way the game is played. My own na to play by the rules, not question the game
A nigga shows you love and concern, girls despise him they call him weak, needy and thirsty
A nigga shows U thug love by ignoring you and flirting with other chics, y'all think he is cool

Thug love cheesy

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Playing Games by Demy2015: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
How can you play games with a girl you haven't had yet.. OP, tell us the truth, you're confused.

Nah actually I actually just pulled one of the most wanted chicks just a few months ago. Yes i am confused though. Before that i did try a chick which everything seemed fine but did not hit the jackpot. Now it seemed she was feeling it at first but then apparently i stopped playing the game. I was the exact same person with the new chick who is finer and more wanted buy guys and i got her. I just think one probably like me more than the other but then reading on here it feels like maybe the game was off with her. Makes no sense imo
Re: Playing Games by MsBliss(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls what kind of game ? is it ludo or tennis or mama and papa game?
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

Thug love cheesy

Different strokes for different folks.

Well... if you say so
I do what works best 4 me. I used to be this caring nigga, buying flowers writing poems and shiit
But it didnt work 4 me. Then I turned to the dark side, what do I get? Chics falling at my feet
A part of me still wants to write poetry etc .... but then I wouldnt want to look thirsty call it ego or whatever
works for me and Im happy as a swine in shiit smiley

1 Like

Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well... if you say so
I do what works best 4 me. I used to be this caring nigga, buying flowers writing poems and shiit
But it didnt work 4 me. Then I turned to the dark side, what do I get? Chics falling at my feet
A part of me still wants to write poetry etc .... but then I wouldnt want to look thirsty call it ego or whatever

Yeah you should do what works best for you i just wonder why you want a chic who wants only the dark side of you what about the light side of you or will you remain Darth Vader for life cheesy Why not a chic who accepts all of you even the poet in you grin.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

Yeah you should do what works best for you i just wonder why you want a chic who wants only the dark side of you what about the light side of you or will you remain Darth Vader for life cheesy Why not a chic who accepts all of you even the poet in you grin.

Naaah the question should be why would chics want a nigga like me all dark etc.
I was hoping you could shed some light being a 21st century babe , y'dig wink
Re: Playing Games by Demy2015: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well... if you say so

Fair enough. You do have a point. I have a girl who only seems to be very interested when my interest drops. I see that as very immature and extremely insecure. I still haven't closed yet. Maybe i can get some tips lol. But this sort of girls cannot be wife materials.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naaah the question should be why would chics want a nigga like me all dark etc.
I was hoping you could shed some light being a 21st century babe , y'dig wink

A chic who wants you all dark has issues and until she sorts herself out she will respond to dark niggas like you but one day she will get tired. The question is why would you be dark just because that is what some chics want why won't you be all of yourself and get what you truly want.
Re: Playing Games by Demy2015: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

A chic who wants you all dark has issues and until she sorts herself out she will respond to dark niggas like you but one day she will get tired. The question is why would you be dark just because that is what some chics want why won't you be all of yourself and get what you truly want.

Andromida, i have looked through some of your post and they are really mature stuff. Very different from most posts.
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

Hmmmm. I guess till I find the one that appreciates the good in me, Ill keep doing my thing. U sound like the few sensible ones.
Hold on to that guy sha
wink
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmm. I guess till I find the one that appreciates the good in me, Ill keep doing my thing. U sound like the few sensible ones.
Hold on to that guy sha
wink

I think you should turn this around and start being your real self so you can find the one who will truly appreciate all of you. wink
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demy2015:

Andromida, i have looked through some of your post and they are really mature stuff. Very different from most posts.

smiley smiley
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

I think you should turn this around and start being your real self so you can find the one who will truly appreciate all of you. wink

Nah Im too far gone. It will take a very special lady to reprogramme this darth Vader grin
Re: Playing Games by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demy2015:

Aha! Thirsty nigga on the lose grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Syndrome / Unbelievable / Stuck In The Middle Of Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.