Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,726 members, 7,921,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:05 AM

We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video (674 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / Nigerian Army Lied, Baga Is Still Under Our Control – Boko Haram Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video by pijango(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boko Haram has released a new video on Tuesday, rubbishing the military's claims that,they have been ousted from Sambisa forest .The video does not show the group's leader, Abubakar Shekau,but an unidentified speaker who calls Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Niger, "the lying coalition partners".Speaking in Hausa,he

"Most of our territory is still under our control,The armies claim through the media that they captured our towns and that they assaulted Sambisa (forest) and defeated us,
"I swear by Allah that I am talking right now from Sambisa... Here in Sambisa you can travel more than four to five hours under the black flag of Islam by car or by motorbike,"

The latter parts of the video include depictions of gruesome violence, including executions of apparent civilians and one man in a Nigeria police uniform, who are shot at close range.
The video bears the logo "Islamic State in West Africa"

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=255

Re: We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
their days are numbered!
Re: We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video by truefact: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok, if it can bring biafra closer....Oops, where are they sophisticated ritualisticals, can't they go and fight Boko and kill anything that moves in sambisa forest...And secure one Nigeria for their masters and Zik of africa?

1 Like

Re: We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video by Greatihex(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari has questions to answer. I don't know what his plans are. I can't remember the last time i read about Boko Haram releasing videos. I thought we had past that stage. I just hope what i am thinking is not what is going to happen. I hope this man does not plan to hand over the ...
Re: We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video by chiefololade: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Criticism will not take us anywhere, we have to speak be supportive and be assertive if Nigeria must work. Politics of hatred is not what we need, we are Nigerians and the people that are dying in the north east are also Nigerians.
Re: We Are Still In Control-boko Haram Swears In New Video by winnieG1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
where is d video naw?

(1) (Reply)

APC supporters what can you say abt this? / Buhari Has Solutions To Nigeria’s Problems – APC / Lagos Presents Cheques To Iyana-ipaja, Idimu Fire Tanker Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.