Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (52327 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by porka: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
teeowl:
He used it to lure people and then he did the act...

[size=16pt]Is that how you people plan it?[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by MrBully: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
1stola is lame grin nice try, though
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by 1stola: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrBully:
Lame, bring another picture grin
Why would I do that for God's sake? NOTHING can change your identity. A cretin will always be a cretin tongue
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Donsacalypse: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
From your own perspective? The suicide bomber had rather go after the deceased where they were before detonating the bomb than chanting sai Bullhari to draw them close. Time shall tell who these BH boys are
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by MrBully: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
1stola:

Why would I do that for God's sake?
NOTHING can change your identity.
A cretin will always be a cretin tongue
Shut up, ur lame! grin ur still a learner in this trolling business
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by shynegold: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Another soul is heading towards Hell.Lord Jesus,do something
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Adefaze(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
If you were close enough & heard the suicide bomber shout "Sai buhari " before detonating the bomb, then you must be a spirit.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Moheat(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]
If you have just a little common sense even as minute as a mustard seed, it would've occurred to you that the evil suicide bomber used the "chants of Sai Buhari" and dancing as a decoy to deceive the unfortunate people around him to come join him. It's very unfortunate that Nigerians are stuck with fools like this as the new opposition.

RIP to the dead.

Why Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by porka: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
fx45:

What exactly is wrong with Yeriba people? Just how low do you people intend to stoop in Ur efforts to defend Buhari? A Fulani Islamic fundamentalist who doesn't give a hoot whether you exist.

The same 'Sai Buhari' was their chant in 2011 when they were slaughtering innocent Youth Corpers including your own brothers and sisters. You people seem to have forgotten so soon. I think it's time you guys did some serious soul searching and learn to condemn evil for what it is.

[size=16pt]Soul searching? He is in their soul. The more they search the more they find him there.

They have a ready-made defense/excuse for everything concerning their god.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Moheat(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]
If you have just a little common sense even as minute as a mustard seed, it would've occurred to you that the evil suicide bomber used the "chants of Sai Buhari" and dancing as a decoy to deceive the unfortunate people around him to come join him. It's very unfortunate that Nigerians are stuck with fools like this as the new opposition.

RIP to the dead.

Why sai Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by IGBOSON1: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Must have been a freudian slip! Dude may have wanted to scream 'allahu akbar', but didn't know when 'sai Buhari' fell out instead! Realizing his mistake, he probably quietly exclaimed 'oh s/hit' in embarrassment just before getting blown up to smithereens!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

That's possible only in nations whose component units belief they can survive without the secessionists

The other options left are

1) UN

2) War

Nations like Nigeria where a typical Yoruba Hausa etc believe that they can't survive without the oil of Lower Niger Region will reject such move with larger votes in the national assembly cool

Then you have to convince them

Plus...there are Yorubas and Hausas and others who are of like mind.Join hands and see what you all can acheive.

War?African wars always end up like Somalia......unless you have a UN colonization peacekeeping force in place.

Who said good things come easy?
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Abraham2013(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.
In as much as I believe dere is some sense in wat u r saying, would u hav said d same tin if a militant shouted up GEJ and blows up a major pipeline in ND?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by 1stola: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrBully:
Shut up, ur lame! grin ur still a learner in this trolling business
grin Daredevil You go enter one chance with me...
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Mistermamus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
BABA ONE CHANCE call ya boys to order!! CALL ya BOYS TO ORDER!!!!! brainless marafacker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by porka: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
omokab:
is good as you answer him but if you look at it critically most of the people on nairaland that type all this rubbish are under 20 and majority of them does not understand simple english,that is why they will just rush to comment on any things that have something to do with opposition. If he has read with care and simple understanding he must have known that boko used that system to draw people nearer before detonated the bomb.

[size=16pt]Did I read opposition?

Have you been sleeping since May 29?

Buhari was sworn in while you were asleep.

He is in government now.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Jmain: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
listica:
your boss na,.mr president

My boss ? grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by BlackTechnology: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Then you have to convince them

Plus...there are Yorubas and Hausas and others who are of like mind.Join hands and see what you all can acheive.

War?African wars always end up like Somalia......unless you have a UN colonization peacekeeping force in place.

Who said good things come easy?

Guy face reality.

No nation filled with parasites supports secession except through UN and War pressure

My concern with those agitating for Biafra is their failure to develop secretly military technologies should in case there is a need to draw international attention and support for disintegration through few weeks of arm struggle.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by dsylvo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
He used the Sai buhari to draw those people close another new tactic by boko boys, May the soul of the innocent rest in peace![/quote]
exactly y d phrase SAI BUHARI should b declared a terrorist phrase. Anyone dat uses it should b arrested and investigated.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by bakila: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
I suspect the Biafranss
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by belente(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
The truth must always prevail

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by BossAyuk: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrBully:

SHUT UP, YOU DESPICABLE EDIOT!! IS "SAI BUHARI" THE ONLY WORD HE COULD THINK OF? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "ALLAHU AKBAR!!" angry
Go play with your toys boy.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by BossAyuk: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
virus04:

get out idiot..the truth is coming out..and u r trying to cover him up..idiot..how am i sure u are nt one of dem
What truth?? That Buhari sponsors BokoHaram?? Boy go play with your toys or with sand and stop throwing childish tantrums.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by onlyson16(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.
beiv me dos he deceive are de abokys,nd were ar dey comon sens,meanwhile no more sai Buhari cos de five were sai baba is dead
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by MrBully: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
1stola:

grin
Daredevil
You go enter one chance with me...
I don mark ur name. I go hunt u like animal now grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Temmytea70(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ohammadike:
Buhari is lossing control of his mad dogs

No wonder ure LOSSING control of your english
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by bakila: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
An igbo man is doing business in Katsina, Maiduguri, Kano and Yola while most are perpetually transfired to Lagos and you expect them to biagranise because some random diasporan wants to shine? You no serious.
BlackTechnology:

Guy face reality.

No nation filled with parasites supports secession except through UN and War pressure

My concern with those agitating for Biafra is their failure to develop secretly military technologies should in case there is a need to draw international attention and support for disintegration through few weeks of arm struggle.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by BossAyuk: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
neocortex:

RIP to the dead

Common sense is actually not common for people like you , everything is seen through the myopic mirror of Buhari vs them, a suicide bomber celebrated the swearing in of his pay master and you twisted the story just to defend your god.
What a useless comment. It's you who's being myopic here. Just read the bolded and think if it makes sense to you.

Why did he wait for people to join him in singing and dancing before blowing his Fvcking self up?? THINK!!!!angry
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Malawian(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:
[s][/s]

RIP to the dead.
so someone who want to blow himself up is that smart?
bubu baba and the 40 terrorists grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Guy face reality.

@ the bolded...you have to stop calling them parasites.

If you wanna convince someone about the rightness of your cause...speak nicely to him/her. (Cliched .....but true).

After all....as I mentioned earlier....it took the Scots 80 years to get to last year's referendum. And it was not easy. They had to contest for elections. They lost seats many times. They had to work to convince most of the UK.But they got there.

Quebec's FLQ tried the war approach. Did not work. They then tried the referendum approach. Nearly worked.May try it again (And part of the reason why they lost the 96 Refrendum...was that some of their pary members used rather racist language to describe Quebec's native American population...and those gents happen to control the land where most of Quebec's HEP power supply comes from.Oops.).

Peaceful secession is better than gra gra. If you drop the para./site language....you might find some of your opponents are willing to listen to you. Maybe not now...but later on.

Meanwhile....focus on the bad governance in the LG and state level. That is my major concern about Nigeria...that we prefer to chop money rather than develop ourselves....and which is the only reason why I oppose secession. Countries that peacefully split are countries where the constuituent parts can stand on their own. Can the Niger Delta stand on its own when the oil revenues continue to fall with the way things are going? How about Ibo land, Middle Belt, Hausaland, Kanuri land, Yoruba land,etc? Better we learn the true meaning of development...rather than think we all can live on an allowance for life. Because...let's face it....we all want to chop oil money. We don't want to develop. And that bothers me...because when secession strikes...there will be a resource war. And I need not remind you how that ends.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by BossAyuk: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Must have been a freudian slip! Dude may have wanted to scream 'allahu akbar', but didn't know when 'sai Buhari' fell out instead! Realizing his mistake, he probably quietly exclaimed 'oh s/hit' in embarrassment just before getting blown up to smithereens!
cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by nkemdi89(f): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=myklangelo post=34356363]Actually Sai Buhari sounds more like terrorist's mantra to me than a political mantra. Whenever I hear it, it reminds me of the thoughts of the northerners that killed many NYSC members in 2011.
Sai Buhariiiiii!!!!!, isi mmadu a da kpim n'ala.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

[/quote
You know I have to take my time to translate this your and realise how funny it is, for the benefit of those who doesn't understand ibo it means whenevr sai buhari was mentioned an head is already on the ground.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos) / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.