Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources (1403 Views)

Graduate Customer Care Representative Needed! / Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Globacom Customer Care Representative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources by skoles007(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Omarich Resources is a fast growing Information and Communications Technology based organisation established in February, 2005. Apart from ICT, Omarich Resources is also in the business of outsourcing services.
The company is a cutting edge ICT company that combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources with a far-reaching supply chain to provide our clients' business, the level of solution support they need whenever needed. Our technology practices bring deep technical skills in vital solution areas to help implement strategic technologies.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative

Job Description
The ideal candidate must be able to:
Manage/develop client relationships with existing and new clients.

Be a major participant in driving the organization's Vision and Mission.

Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives.

Meet clients needs by ensuring customers are satisfied, resulting in profits for the organization.

Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.

Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field.
1-5 years experience
Respond well to customer queries; Able to establish and cultivate relationships with company clients.
Presentation and proposal development skills.
Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
Ability to work under less or no supervision.
Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
Displays orientation to profitability and able to aligns work with strategic goals.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarification.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the below link to apply
http://www.surejobsng.com/2015/06/customer-care-representative-job.html
Re: Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources by jidluk: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
OK,thanz
Re: Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources by skoles007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
jidluk:
OK,thanz
U welcome bro
Re: Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources by isiomaella: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls i have sent ma CV to the email address, i hope i would be called?
Re: Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources by skoles007(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
isiomaella:
Pls i have sent ma CV to the email address, i hope i would be called?

Pray hard her
Re: Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy At Omarich Resources by jidluk: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

URGENT VACANCY: Creative Writer And Content Developer Wanted / Vacancy At NUPENGNUPENG (Advert) / Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.