Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique (2620 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Wildrage: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
If this is true, then we are in for a long nightmare

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by pistol: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
APC...CHANGE.
THE CHANGE HAS COME.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by realdee44(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't worry the dad will start with her. Charity they say starts from home.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by ezugegere(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Changi
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Feranchek(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
And una believe this mumu mofo wey dey lie pass Linus. Na only you she pursue abi?? O kare

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Agbgift(f): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Really change indeed.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Wildrage: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
I sincerely hope this is not true, it would be a sad reminder of our inglorious and long forgotten past
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by AkinEgba: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hehehe! By the time Buhari and his family members finish with you shortsighted Nigerians, y'all will be toast. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by hakeem4(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
big lie!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
PDP and saTANoids are f00ls. God bless the President.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by MEILYN(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
How gullible are you people? So any f0ol can just write anything on twitter and you people will believe it?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by dealslip(f): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
The last time we heard of daughters show of power was with the Yaradua girls. Nobody even heard of GEJs children until their wedding day. Though I do not believe this entirely, but we may be back to the days of Abacha where his daughter had her office, office of the first daughter of the president. People who were matured in 1995 not those who were wearing diapers at that time should quote me cause it actually happened.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by MalcoImX: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shalom the big girl. She's always at where the world's presidents' families shop.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Uchan4u(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
All these people wey dey ask for change, our president resemble conductor for una eye?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Kolade354(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Agbgift:
Really change indeed.
And you believe this? Your brain is full of maggot if u believe dis shiit.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by truth4meal(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Coming from someone whose timeline is decorated with anti-Buhari statement. So far no one has corroborated her claim, no pictures, no independent source, no name of boutique or location - what an "opposition"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by truth4meal(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Coming from someone whose timeline is decorated with anti-Buhari statement. So far no one has corroborated her claim, no pictures, no independent source, no name of boutique or location - what an "opposition"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Wildrage: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kolade354:
And you believe this? Your brain is full of maggot if u believe dis shiit.

I am sure you would have believed it if same was alleged of Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by AdeluwaTemi(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
don't be surprised the majority of those ordered out are my people that voted his dad to power.

I can't believe yorubas felled for his tyrant dad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Kolade354(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wildrage:

I am sure you would have believed it if same was alleged of Patience Jonathan
Sure But I know Patience Jonathan is a barren woman.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Wildrage: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Sure But I know Patience Jonathan is a barren woman.

I hope your response is not aimed at mocking her childlessness? If so, then I would have to say your dumbness is below sea level

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by emmasege: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
It's unfortunate anything Buhari is seen as flawless & sacred by many nairalanders & some Nigerians. And I won't be surprised if some folks start defending their flawless saviour's daughter again the way they've always done as in the case of the First Lady's multimillion naira watch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Equado(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
This 4years would feel like 40years, we are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by kramfonos(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
AkinEgba:
Hehehe! By the time Buhari and his family members finish with you shortsighted Nigerians, y'all will be toast. Good luck.
#BabaOneChance #PikinOneChance

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by iseyinoro(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Shalom the big girl. She's always at where the world's presidents' families shop.
Shalom is indeed a big girl.She forgot to tell us how Chelsea Clinton hugged her when they met in a Mall in Las Vegas.Yeye Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
I guess she was in Harrods too some time ago and guess who was there? Sultan of Brunei's daughter. Mtchewwwww!

Really!!! is this the type of opposition we will get from PDP in the next 4 years?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by DICKtator: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Even me myself!!!

I smiled at Buhari's daughter and she became pregnant

Now the parents are insisting I must marry her!!!!

Please help me!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by superstar1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari's daughter entered the bank and ordered all of us out of the bank.

What about you?

Jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari's daughter registered on Nairaland today and asked Seun to deactivate every other person's account.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by Idrisenagi: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Only a low life idiot with cotton wool as brain will believe dix fool, she keep saying buhari daughter wich of her, who still gives a furk about what critics have got to say.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Already Inebriated By Power? Orders A Woman Out Of Boutique by opiaoku: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase / Buhari deployed over 50 heavily armed soldiers to Wike’s residence (April 15) / Buhari Dares Tinubu, Sacks EFCC Chairman. Pic: Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.