Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. (1690 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
An Evangelist or should i call him a foolish fanatic sent me a Facebook message after ignoring his request for quite sometime__ infact i had forgotten he sent the request.
After reading the message,at first,Omo i was like wtf,but after pondering over the message i still concluded,it was pure trash__abi na by force to accept your request.
Here is the Message:My dear,i've sent this request for a while now and you've been indifferent to my request.Well,indecision is a decision__what i'm saying is,you've decided to cancel it.And the freedom of Choice is what God almighty has endowed us with,from the foundation of the world.we exercise this freedom everyday for instance we choose to read our bibles or not,say our prayers or not,accept Christ or not,attend church service or play games etc but, on the last day,when that freedom ends, it will be our past choice that determines our Eternity.i'm also uninterested in being your friend but before
you cancel the request[i'm doing it for you__i hope you know the consequence].
Let me give you a piece of advice taken from my last post:
Friends!Live like you would wish you had
lived,when you come to die;so that when death comes to separate body from spirit Eccl12:6 the thoughts of __i'm doomed!i'm damned!i've lived for my lust,myself and now alas the Most High will judge me__wouldn't hunt you.
1Kings18:21“How much longer will you
waver, hobbling between two opinions? If the Lord is God,follow him! But if Baal is God, then follow him......".Good day.

See Nonsense.
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by amokeme(f): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol cheesy no fear

1 Like

Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
amokeme:
Lol cheesy no fear
amokeme:
Lol cheesy no fear
amokeme:
Lol cheesy no fear
Lol no cause for fear nah!
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by Mobi47(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
I smell a rat. OP is there other conversation or actions that prompted this, that u are hiding from us?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Mobi47:
I smell a rat. OP is there other conversation or actions that prompted this, that u are hiding from us?
Honestly,there is none.i ignored him for a while because of his "Favourite quote"thing.
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by Mobi47(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
biggerboyc:
Honestly,there is none.i ignored him for a while because of his "Favourite quote"thing.
Kk, what is that favourite quote of his, that made you to ignore him. Can u kindly share the quote with us
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mobi47:
Kk, what is that favourite quote of his, that made you to ignore him. Can u kindly share the quote with us
He wrote,Hell is Eternal Conscious Torment and the Hell of Hell is its duration.......O boy,that thing make me bolt.

l
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by christlike31(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
But it's the truth. I don't want to say a lot of things but lemme just say this...

....If Jesus resurrected from the dead, then He is who He claims to be. If He is who He claims He is, then His words are true.

I advice you to then, pick up a bible and read His words. Give Him a chance. 15 mins of studying the words of Jesus won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by scarwiz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Numbre christian forum pls go to www.godchurchs.forumotion.com pls regis
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by Mobi47(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
biggerboyc:
He wrote,Hell is Eternal Conscious Torment and the Hell of Hell is its duration.......O boy,that thing make me bolt.
l
Hahahahahaha I don laf tire here o. No b small quote b dt. d tin even confuse me self. Na wetn mk u run 4/40 b dt. No b sml tin my brda
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mobi47:

Hahahahahaha I don laf tire here o. No b small quote b dt. d tin even confuse me self. Na wetn mk u run 4/40 b dt. No b sml tin my brda
it's not like i'm not a christain,but honestly that quote really got me scared.

1 Like

Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bigherboibc I replied u in my thread. Have u read it yet? Love your questions am willing to answer more
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mellin:
Bigherboibc I replied u in my thread. Have u read it yet? Love your questions am willing to answer more
.i don't seem to understand you,which thread?
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
biggerboyc:
.i don't seem to understand you,which thread?
this thread
www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
this thread
www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became
Thanks bros.but Honestly,i still find it incredible to believe,one can believe God exists,and still choose the Loosing side.
Anyway i'm still praying,God helps my christainity.
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Plus nairalanders what do you think of that message? And do you advise I apologise cos I don't wanna reject a preacher oooooooo?
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by rezzy: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where screen shot?
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
rezzy:
Where screen shot?
screen shot of what?are u implying i made up the whole story?i wouldn't want to divulge info on the preacher on a public forum,but trust me all i have spoken is the truth?nairalanders pls if you were in my shoes what would you do?
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
rezzy:
Where screen shot?
screen shot of what?are u implying i made up the whole story?i wouldn't want to divulge info on the preacher on a public forum,but trust me all i have spoken is the truth?nairalanders pls if you were in my shoes hat would you do?
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nairalanders pls advise me on what to do?
Re: See What A Christain Fanatic Sent Me On FB Because I Ignored His Request. by biggerboyc(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is good to be penitent.I thank God,I made the right decision.we're now friends

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Most Christians Read 1st Corinthians 6:9? / MUST-SEE: TB Joshua’s Shocking End-Time Prophecy / Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.