Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) (3717 Views)

Kate Came Into My Room With Her Towel On And She Opened Her... (pics) / I don't kiss and tell anymore / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) by confistified(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm fine.

Okay thanks.

Check in a few minutes.
bro you don check
Re: If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) by naijaboiy: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2015
confistified:
bro you don check
i've replied you already.
Re: If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) by denedene(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2015
picanto undecided
Re: If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) by confistified(m): 1:39am On Jun 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

i've replied you already.
didn't see it undecided
Re: If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) by Qualer: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
What is dis

this your picture.. mmhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
monster truck?ATV?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious Names Naija Guys Often Call Ladies / How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms / Whatsapp Voice Chat Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.