Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship (977 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship / My Complicated Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by famora(m): 2:38am On Jun 03, 2015
we are best of friends, she likes me so much that she shares all issue with me. Presently, she's having issue with her relationship,so far with all that she narrated happening in her relationship the fault is from the guy, and she's ready to quit,all have noticed exhibiting are green lights.

She's someone I wish to be called my lady but I don't want to look like one who want to take advantage of what she's experiencing to ask her.The relationship is over three years,I know how the lady loved the guy but the mother-in-law is the issue,all on her mind is how she's gonna quit but have been convincing her to consider the guy not considering my interest.

The last time she came to check on me was shown she want something serious from me but pretend to act like a novice.

YOUR GREAT ADVISE ARE NEEDED....cos have not been myself since she left my place on Sunday, have not been able to work on my daily task @work cos am seriously disturbed how do i convey my feelings in a good manner?
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by Chloezoe(f): 3:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Blah...get over it bro. grin ask her out when she is emotionally stable
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by 25omega(m): 4:00am On Jun 03, 2015
The worst thing you can do to yourself sometimes is to be someone's rebound. Rebound situations dont work most of the time but if you guys are friends and she is broken up with the dude, then she is fair game. Just know that this can ruin a great friendship.

By the way i met my lady sort of the same way and she actually made the first move
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2015
I wish I read it. But what I think from your first line is your trying to take over!
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by solodox(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2015
25omega:
The worst thing you can do to yourself sometimes is to be someone's rebound. Rebound situations dont work most of the time but if you guys are friends and she is broken up with the dude, then she is fair game. Just know that this can ruin a great friendship.

By the way i met my lady sort of the same way and she actually made the first move

Like my man here said, rebounds hurt!
Let me add this too, u only her side of this fairy gone bad abi? so thread with caution. girls can get quite smart when they believe they stand to get a better package in being in a relationship wiv you... hell! some people still think think i was the one dumped my ex (who actually left me for a presumed better package) and i've played along so as not to damage her rep, and yes we are still friends! its just that you wont believe how many times she has asked to be taken back.
the moral of my fairy tale brovsmiley be smart, be calm and let her make all the moves.
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by famora(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2015
am loving your comments so far
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by czarr(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2015
....you need to be sure she's attracted to you.
do not make assumptions, if she's just sees you as a good friend...let the feelings die and be a good friend.
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by czarr(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
do not make assumptions, if she's just sees you as a good friend...let the feelings die and be a good friend.

nothings wrong with that.
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by famora(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
czarr:

nothings wrong with that.

She has always confess she has a crush on me and whenever she describe her dream man its a photocopy of me but i don't wanna rush.
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by Pheals(f): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Opportunity...u better open your mouth before it burst
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
One chance thing on point....am currently in such a situation; it's really confusing Though mine is not rebound yet my advice is kindly close the chapter or the chapter close you
Re: In Love With One That Confide In You But In Complicated Relationship by adeoye201: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Very confusing

(1) (Reply)

* / Guys What Will You Do? / How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.