Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Looking For Import/export Partner In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Import/export Partner In Nigeria (700 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Import/export Partner In Nigeria by larica69: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Hi guys,
I live in Asia and I'm here to look for a Nigerian based business partner.
I can effectively source and supply goods from China, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and Korea.

Contact me with your business ideas and lets see if we can work out something.
Your presentation must include specific item, how long to market product after collection and profit margin.

Lots of things to talk about please come up with your proposal. edwardson20000@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Import/export Partner In Nigeria by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Are you sending the goods for me to sell and balance you ?

Just bring in building materials like shovels, spades, head pans, hand trowel, hammer, metal plum, measuring tapes, Roofing nail, Cooper nail.

larica69:
Hi guys,
I live in Asia and I'm here to look for a Nigerian based business partner.
I can effectively source and supply goods from China, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and Korea.
Contact me with your business ideas and lets see if we can work out something.
Your presentation must include specific item, how long to market product after collection and profit margin.
Lots of things to talk about please come up with your proposal. edwardson20000@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Import/export Partner In Nigeria by ajibsca: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Who finances the purchase of the products in question ? There are a lot of products that can be marketed. But a modus operandi would be nice.
Re: Looking For Import/export Partner In Nigeria by afm4ever(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
am interested

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Make Money Online? Read Mine. / Swimming pools air beds chairs. / Advertise Your Business For FREE On Top Blogging Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.