Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,099 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers (1959 Views)

Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
There are lots of MCs for various events but here's one who has a passion for a specific target of people - children and teenagers. Why is this so? I am specially trained to relate with young people and give them the best and right atmosphere they deserve.

So if you need an inspirational and entertaining MC For:
- Birthdays
- Anniversaries
- Concerts
- School Parties
- Send Forth
- Valedictory programs
- Church programs etc

Then place a call or send a whatsapp message to

08053171493 right now

Thanks
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Hey! Summer holiday is some weeks away!

Let your kids have some fun and give them some nice treats and time off from school.

Your kids and teens' event won't be complete without the best man for the job.

Holla right now
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Holiday is coming! Summer is around the corner!
This is the season for early bookings.
Hurry now!
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
To our esteemed clients, here's a prayer we have for your children and teens:

Just Like the Eagle,

You’ll fly Like Gold,

You will be Valued Like the Sun,

You shall shine bright Like the river,

You shall flow unlimited Like the Palm Tree,

You shall Flourish and like Money, You shall be Useful

Happy New Month!
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Christmas is coming! Yaaaaay!

Hurry now! Book a space for Christmas parties, outings, excursions and other events.

Don't be hooked in a last-minute rush! Get the best quality you deserve.

Call, sms or whatsapp now - 08090903255
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by Funjosh(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Yea That is my Prof. cool
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Funjosh:
Yea That is my Prof. cool

Baba I hail o. Twale. My two hands are up. *bangs one leg on the floor* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
It's Xmas time again! Book you appointments with me for you Xmas parties and events.

Hurry now before it's late! Limited spaces available!
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's been a busy season for me.

I can't be too busy to wish all my existing and potential customers a merry Christmas and a joyous new year.

God bless us all
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Summer holiday is coming soon!
Get ready to party hard with the kids!
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
EagleScribes:
Hey! Summer holiday is some weeks away!

Let your kids have some fun and give them some nice treats and time off from school.

Your kids and teens' event won't be complete without the best man for the job.

Holla right now

Summer is here again!!!
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Holiday is coming! Book your events now
Re: Master Of Ceremony Available for Children and Teenagers by EagleScribes: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Book your events for Christmas now!

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Spice Up Valentine's Day Dinner Party / Oyindamola Ventures / A Promo That's Set To Make Everyone A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.