Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,620 members, 7,968,806 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! (916 Views)

Please,is Jumia's New Promo A Scam?? / Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) / Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by icekream(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2015
I've been online for the past 25 minutes(since 8:45) all in the name of trying to get the awoof discount but since that time its been telling me that the flash limit has been EXCEEDED. maka why? abeg what time zone exactly is jumia using

Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
GMT -9
They are 9 hours ahead

1 Like

Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by icekream(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Whizpeter:
GMT -9

They are 9 hours ahead
Lol. But they're gradually destroying their reputation. I will NEVER believe them again if they say there would be another discount another time
Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by callmelanner(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
icekream:

Lol. But they're gradually destroying their reputation. I will NEVER believe them again if they say there would be another discount another time

They are trying to deceive the gullible Nigerians that they are the best online shopping stuff in Nigeria. They've forgotten most Nigerians sef will prefer Kong to them. They are faster and more effective. Imagine bad combo... MTN partnering Jumia. Doesn't make sense. None of them have the trust of Nigerians. They will take to their heels when GLO partners KONGA.imagine I waited for days for this shii only to discover it was fake.

F*ck them

1 Like

Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by Whizpeter(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
icekream:

Lol... I planned buying an infinix hot note this week (check my profile for the thread) but i didnt bother to stress myself yesterday, I'd rather walk into any slot shop and buy it 25k with peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by icekream(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi icekream,

The codes becomes invalid. Once, the stipulated no of stocks are bought with the code via flash sale. Please, take into consideration we have a quite number of people waiting for this deal NATIONWIDE too like you did. Some were successful and some were not. This flash sale is real and not a scam. Thanks.

Jumia cares!
Story Story
Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by 0ubenji(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi icekream,

The codes becomes invalid. Once, the stipulated no of stocks are bought with the code via flash sale. Please, take into consideration we have a quite number of people waiting for this deal NATIONWIDE too like you did. Some were successful and some were not. This flash sale is real and not a scam. Thanks.

Jumia cares!
Then state d number of the so-called stipulated no of stocks made available by una...mk nigerians no gv demsefs bp over nutin..
for all we knw..it cud even be one dat is up for grabs...

2 Likes

Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by RomanceLander(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please does this mean that at a particular time, it's only one person that can win it in the whole of Nigeria
Re: What Timezone Is Jumia Using Abeg!!! by 0ubenji(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
RomanceLander:
Please does this mean that at a particular time, it's only one person that can win it in the whole of Nigeria
itz very possible..we're in naija remember?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Infinix Zero 2 X509 Unboxing Video Here / 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone / Help Fix Unbricked Infinix Hot Note But Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.