Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Please Help Out, With This Ethopian Airlines Payment Issue. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Out, With This Ethopian Airlines Payment Issue. (504 Views)

Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport / Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) / Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out, With This Ethopian Airlines Payment Issue. by BrTune: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
I booked a flight urgently out of the country using ethopian airlines however, At the payment page its telling me to pay via agent, that no other options are available what does that mean and how do i go about it?
Nigerians are just so unproffessional and lazy, can u imagine that I called their customer care in abuja and one he-goat picked up and as soon as i told him my issue with my booking he shouted he is not and in the office rudely and hissed and cut the call while i was asking if there is someone else I can call, this is in huge contrast to Non-African airlines...God help this nation and its foolhardy populace
Re: Please Help Out, With This Ethopian Airlines Payment Issue. by husleleks: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Call us for your affordable Airline booking: AL BATIN GLOBAL TRAVEL on : 08162223031
Re: Please Help Out, With This Ethopian Airlines Payment Issue. by tdayof(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
BrTune:
I booked a flight urgently out of the country using ethopian airlines however, At the payment page its telling me to pay via agent, that no other options are available what does that mean and how do i go about it?
Nigerians are just so unproffessional and lazy, can u imagine that I called their customer care in abuja and one he-goat picked up and as soon as i told him my issue with my booking he shouted he is not and in the office rudely and hissed and cut the call while i was asking if there is someone else I can call, this is in huge contrast to Non-African airlines...God help this nation and its foolhardy populace
i would adise you to book through wakanow at the airport they dont add any other charges...

my opinion tho... i used them less than 12 days ago.
Re: Please Help Out, With This Ethopian Airlines Payment Issue. by onatisi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
BrTune:
if u know the amount of loses these airlines incur in nigeria due to ppl booking with stole payment cards then u won't blame them . If you have booked ur trip, just go and pay the cash to their office. Most international airlines don't allow online payment from nigeria but maybe they have changed now.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Good Place To Move Rent In Onitsha / E-passport Online Application / Please Ugent Help Needed Were Can I Get Bus Frm Niger To Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.