Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti (44160 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Don't ask me silly questions.
Simply put, you and your fellow APC supporters don't even know the real reason Tifnubu and Buhari want him out of government house.
You people will be disappointed.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by PhockPhockMan: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
perryy:
. All of us. We are not thugs, APC journalists stop calling us thugs, we are the educated people of Ekiti that chose our own man to rule us having been disappointed by your elitist regime. We will defend our land with our last drop of blood.
Correct.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by PhockPhockMan: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
bakila:
We have seen it before. Let me use "mark my word".
Mark my word the incoming members of the House of Assembly will impeach Fayose, unless he delivers exceptional good governance.

I just quoted a disappointed fellow. So you're now hoping on 100% PDP house of assembly to impeach Fayose, a feat, APC lawbreakers lawmakers couldn't do.

Sorry o o
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by bakila: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I just quoted a disappointed fellow. So you're now hoping on 100% PDP house of assembly to impeach Fayose, a feat, APC lawbreakers lawmakers couldn't do.

Sorry o o
I am not disappointed that Fayose was not removed and if he is not removed for the good of Ekiti, I will be disappointed. I have seen from experience Governors who select their people to the House or Government house being impeached or disgraced by the same beneficiaries of their efforts.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by leo97: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
bakila:

I am not disappointed that Fayose was not removed and if he is not removed for the good of Ekiti, I will be disappointed. I have seen from experience Governors who select their people to the House or Government house being impeached or disgraced by the same beneficiaries of their efforts.

What is bad about Fayose. What are his offences . Why do you want him impeached.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by bakila: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
leo97:

What is bad about Fayose. What are his offences . Why do you want him impeached.
because you no put question marks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend / People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.