Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius (1218 Views)

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father / Banky W, Timaya, D’banj Travel In Style To Mauritius [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius by marked10(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Check out Nigerian entertainers Dbanj, Timaya, Banky W alongside the MD of Bank of Industry, Rasheed Olaoluwa.

Dbanj took to his social media page to share a photo of them arriving Mauritius for the global launch of Ciroc pineapple in Mauritius.

Re: Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius by agarawu23(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2015
nice one

meet you guys soon cool

album loading......(93%) grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius by kodded(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius by Lilyomi(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Gud for them. African artists tho. To market a product..... At least da pic shd contain da product. They r all forms of marketing. All I c r jus artists goin for tour.wat if I av not seen da product before?
My opinion tho
Re: Photo Of The Day: Dbanj, Banky W, Timaya Arrive Mauritius by Rikidony(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
I taught Dbanj was broke were is he getting the money to fly first class, he should be probe to ascertain his source of funds angry

(1) (Reply)

Omg! See Miley Cyrus Complete Nude (photos) / Basket Mouth In Hollywood(pics) / Check Out This Phynofino Toyota Camry (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.