Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,601 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola (6770 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / "Oladipupo Olorunrinu Orders His Security To Beat Helpless Man" - Facebook User / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by clara472: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
The Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola, on Tuesday said he is helpless over his inability to pay workers in the state for seven months, describing the situation as a painful one. The governor who spoke at the inauguration of the sixth State House of Assembly, however expressed optimism that things would soon change.

Aregbesola also lamented that the inauguration of the house was coming at a time when the State was not financially buoyant and therefore called for the understanding of the lawmakers to surmount the challenge. Civil servants in the state are currently on strike over non-payment of their salaries and the workers have argued that even though allocations are reduced, the state has been receiving allocations over the months.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news
Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1202-7-month-salary-arrears-i-am-helpless-aregbesola

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Ohammadike: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
What a rascal but he can pay,himself,commissioners,his aides and his O'yes state of assembly members.

lf that state is serious there should have been at least serious protest asking for the resignation of the rascal for his colossal failure.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by gobizzy101: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
So wot exactly hav u been doing wit ur allocations?

I hereby find u guilty of corruption

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by yommyphresh(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by wiggle: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
I'll b back
Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Gboliwe: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Shebi the people love him and voted him? They should enjoy it!

Nairaland is a witness to the number of threads sycophants created praising this rascal of a governor.

Any state that depends on FG allocation to pay salaries should be merged with another buoyant state. angry

Too much waste!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
You were not helpless when you were taking loans right left and center and wasting it on useless projects that were meant to grease Tinubu's leprous hands.

No more Jonathan for you to blame and Buhari has told you and your fellow Gbesse governors that you are on your own and that he won't bail you.

What I suggest is that you fast and pray to whatever heathen god you worship that oil prizes rises and your subvention increases or you can become more responsible and chart your own way out of debt towards fiscal independence by planting cocoa.

Useless rascal.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Maxymilliano(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Goat bearded and the most useless governor ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Notice how he never mentioned or blamed Jonathan.

Aregberascal start planting cocoa.

It's less than 7 days since Goodluck left office and already he is being vindicated.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Hw abt tinubu asking the anti corruption mafia to help u out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
AregbeRascal u are not only Helpless but also Hopeless, useless and brainless

Waiting for oil money be4 u pay ur worker ..... When u have cocoa in osun

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Mogidi: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Ohammadike:
What a rascal but he can pay,himself, commissioners, his aides and his O'yes state of assembly members.

Rauf has not appointed commissioners, he rules Osun state with his son Kabiru.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by ERockson: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
How will Aregbe be able to pay workers when a kilometer of road is been constructed for over 1billion and tagged it 'ONA BABA ONA'. Aregbe has indirectly cornered money meant for civil servant because those companies belong to him and his allies in Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Ohammadike: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
gobizzy101:
So wot exactly hav u been doing wit ur allocations?

I hereby find u guilty of corruption
He used it to build the world tallest talking drum.lf you look carefully you will see his terrorist dirty beard and the prof that should have shunned such foolishness

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Ohammadike: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Shebi the people love him and voted him? They should enjoy it!

Nairaland is a witness to the number of threads sycophants created praising this rascal of a governor.

Any state that depends on FG allocation to pay salaries should be merged with another buoyant state. angry

Too much waste!
Osun deserves to be sold to the highest bidder

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
grin Na laff I come laff for dis thread Make I see as apc supporters go dhe hail am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by gobizzy101: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha
U don off me wit laff
Ohammadike:
He used it to build the world tallest talking drum.lf you look carefully you will see his terrorist dirty beard and the prof that should have shunned such foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Ohammadike: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Rauf has not appointed commissioners, he rules Osun state with his son Kabiru.
That theif kabiru that was arrested in Lagos Airport Enroute UAE with over N178million and was awarded 8.6 billion chinko opon imo contract.

No wonder that state is backward

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
D so-called apc progressive won't smell dis thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nicepoker(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Its only in osun state that most civil servants solicit for alms from poor business men and women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nicepoker(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Ohammadike:
That theif kabiru that was arrested in Lagos Airport Enroute UAE with over N178million and was awarded 8.6 billion chinko opon imo contract.

No wonder that state is backward
which backward. The state is backwardest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by oshyno(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Hahahahaha. Chai Naija delta don suffer. Soo ur life all along depended on ND oil. Not even IGR from ur state and u call ursef a governor. In essesnse what dis man has been doing is : bring money frm abj, collect em share and share d rest. Den wait for d next one. Osunites don suffer.

Walahi politicians are the most wicked set of poeple.Even devil will cringe on sighting Naija politicians. U don't hv money to pay people with most of them on less dan 100k a month but has d money to throw around during campaign.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D so-called apc progressive won't smell dis thread

No mind those fools but if it was an Akpabio thread they will flock the thread venting their jealousy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

No mind those fools but if it was an Akpabio thread they will flock the thread venting their jealousy.
I dhe wait for dem

2 Likes

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
I heard that Osun state civil servants have now turned to farming

Abeg Aregberascal grant them land lease so they can use their tittle deeds to access loans to start a cocoa farm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Osun goaty governor has mortgaged the destiny and future of his people to the chief criminal operating from Lagos...I am not surprise because this is what you get when a Refrigerator technician is allowed to be Governor of a state and call Osun state "the state of Osun" and build the tallest talking drum in his state as if that will bring money to the state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by abitex577(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
If yo cant pay salaries then why are you still in government, please pay what you are owing and allow someone who can engineer best practices to generate resources take up the government.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Ozin:
Osun goaty governor has mortgaged the destiny and future of his people to the chief criminal operating from Lagos...I am not surprise because this is what you get when a Refrigerator technician is allowed to be Governor of a state and call Osun state "the state of Osun" and build the tallest talking drum in his state as if that will bring money to the state
Aregberascal budgeted 210bn in 2014. A figure financially buoyant states like Rivers, Lagos, Delta and Akwa Ibom budget annually

With a total annual gross revenue less than 50bn at the height of crude pricing it was obvious that in 2014 an election year in Osun, that the budget was based on loans.

The 2014 budget was diverted to fund Aregberascal's re-election bid and some of it went to fund the APC and Buhari campaign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by atlwireles: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
You were not helpless when you were taking loans right left and center and wasting it on useless projects that were meant to grease Tinubu's leprous hands.

No more Jonathan for you to blame and Buhari has told you and your fellow Gbesse governors that you are on your own and that he won't bail you.

What I suggest is that you fast and pray to whatever heathen god you worship that oil prizes rises and your subvention increases or you can become more responsible and chart your own way out of debt towards fiscal independence by planting cocoa.

Useless rascal.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by atlwireles: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Every lie has an expiration date, Jonathan is withholding our state allocation has now expired. grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Aregbe aregbe aregbe.. The thunder wey go fire u go Russia go buy inter ballistic pump action with your name written on the bullets, including your gullible defenders.
7 months without salaries,they ve families,children,needs.
Wicked,stu.pid govnor

4 Likes

Re: 7 Month Salary Arrears, I Am Helpless -aregbesola by Truckpusher(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
atlwireles:
Every lie has an expiration date, Jonathan is withholding our state allocation has now expired. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin They used it against poor Jona sotay the man begin slim down by force, wey be Nigerian leaders dey robust anyhow dey shine.

Jonathan sha , na God dey ya side - Evil men just gang up against one man. grin

mehn...the lie dun expire cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. / Nigeria To Earn Fresh $6.35bn In Taxes, Royalties - NNPC / #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.