Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:29 PM

It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him (969 Views)

We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / ​ N-delta Crisis: Why We Won’t Allow Buhari Export Crude Oil —AVENGERS / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by denko(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
It is only a coward that will be scared of buhari jailing him, when the likes of Timipre sylva, Amaechi and Nyako are walking as free Men
Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
denko:
It is only a coward that will be scared of buhari jailing him, when the likes of Timipre sylva, Amaechi and Nyako are walking as free Men
don't mind the DECievers!
Mind you,I'm not against him fighting corruption,but if he must do it,it should be unbiased,transparent,holistic and uniformed. ANYONE perceived to be corrupt,should be tried and prosecuted as speculated by the law,whether apc,pdp,northerners,southerners,ALL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by vizkiz: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
denko:

ok since you are a very brave man why don't you go out on TV and say this instead of hiding behind your screen?

Coward! grin

6 Likes

Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by bettercreature(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Its very easy to jail politician even if you follow due process,they all have skeletons in their walldrobe
Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by importexpert(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
If that is ur view, buhari will sooner than later proof to u that all Nigerian corrupt politicians r cowards

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by denko(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Dream on, President GEJ was abused by APC mouthpieces 4 having useless men @ d helm of Defense & intel, President B has retained all of them for now. Silence
importexpert:
If that is ur view, buhari will sooner than later proof to u that all Nigerian corrupt politicians r cowards
Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by Iroh88(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
vizkiz:

ok since you are a very brave man why don't you go out on TV and say this instead of hiding behind your screen?

Coward! grin
Very dumb set of people. If you check him out you might see he's just a kid about to graduate secondary school. They are the loudest on this forum nowadays. Guys like this piss in their pants upon sighting even a Boys Scout, let alone a fully kitted police officer.

This is the trash they have turned this board into. One can hardly see a reasonable thread where important stuffs are argued. The board once seen as the spot where intellectuals gather in the forum has now been turned into a playground for sea going urchins and ignorant kids.

So irritating to say the least. Just scroll through the list of topics and see the trash I'm talking about.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by codedslayer: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
Very dumb set of people. If you check him out you might see he's just a kid about to graduate secondary school. They are the loudest on this forum. Guys like this piss in their pants upon sighting even a Boys Scout, let alone a fully kitted police officer.

This is the trash they have turned this board into. One can hardly see a reasonable thread to where important stuffs are argued. The board once seen as the spot where intellectuals gather in the forum has now been turned into a playground for see going urchins and ignorant kids.

So irritating to say the least. Just scroll through the list of topics and see the trash I'm talking about.

You just nailed it. Sometimes i laugh when i read the rubbish they post daily on this forum, too many little sufferhead kids.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
denko:
Don't sweat it over dear....
There's more to Nigerian politics than u think u know!
Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by gobizzy101: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Would hav contributed but I just don't take dis denko guy seriously lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
if obj loves nijilya .

let him donate himself as example .
Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by spenca: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
denko:

Yea English sef de jail my comment.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only A Coward Would Allow Buhari To Jail Him by mikolo80: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
don't mind the DECievers!
Mind you,I'm not against him fighting corruption,
yes you are
EverestdeBliu:

but if he must do it,it should be unbiased,
are yo a dreamer
EverestdeBliu:
[quote author=EverestdeBliu post=34378939]
transparent,
agreed
EverestdeBliu:

holistic
agreed
EverestdeBliu:

and uniformed.
must still be dreaming

EverestdeBliu:

ANYONE perceived to be corrupt,should be tried and prosecuted as speculated by the law,whether apc,pdp,northerners,southerners,ALL!

anyone "perceived" or

(1) (Reply)

I Encouraged Ojukwu To Join The Army —adeyinka Adebayo / PDP Ready For Saraki, Dogara Defection–party Chieftains / Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Buhari's Hometown In 1961(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.