Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself (56116 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by adesbreath: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Thanks sis.

I really dont know what to say and sometimes i get angry with myself for been too assuming to foolishly waste over 12years of my life with a lady who turns out to be clueless and disoriented.

Imagine her telling me she would have stayed if there was a child or children between us? this was a lady i impregnated when she was 19 and the baby was aborted and since then was unable to get pregnant for me till she left after 12yrs yet i remained faithful amidst pressures from people that i try another lady.

You can see that sometimes those guys that break ladies heart were once great lovers but it was actually a lady that made them become who they turn out to be.

If i were not a believer in christ,i will simply start living a reckless life because i dont think till i grow old i will ever truly love again except the lady really gives me reason to.

Im even fed up to woo a lady and at my age i cant possibly waste time wth dating or courtship I just thank GOD for the holy spirit in me else i would have turned into a reckless and heartless philanderer because its really not worth it to be a faithful lover as many ladies value bad guys over good ones.

Love is healing, kind, and sweet, it will find you again, just hold on. One of the greatest calling of a woman is to reproduce and I understand the pain your wife felt, but she was just too immature to hold on to her faith and your love. Trust me when you do find love again it will be worthwhile, but first go out and find it, don't be weary in doing good for you shall reap the fruits of your labour in due time.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Max2322: 3:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Good Day

my name are Sarah William from USA actually i was suffering form cancer for over 5years now and i have gone to so many doctors for help they do not have any solution to my problem,the day i met this man of powerful spell casting Dr Kpeede in net he prayed for me and ask me to do so many thing of wish i did and i received the cannabis oil which cured my cancer,glory be to Gods.i am so happy that am cured,if u need any assistance do contact this powerful Dr Kpelede {kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com}
the most powerful Dr Kpelede have ever experienced in life. I Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be-yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)if you want to stop your divorce.
(11)if you want to divorce your husband.
(12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) get cannabis oil to cure cancer and HIV/AID
(14)if you have any sickness like ( Hepatitis B ),(CANCER),(herpes)
once again the EMAIL ADDRESS: kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR call him on +2347038111854 contact him immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.