Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,873 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. (1506 Views)

Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. by emperor94(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Dear ABC transport,
Let me start by saying that it's a fact that you would never have been a hugely successful transportation company if not for your 'esteemed' customers who trust in your 'one-in-town' service for many years now. To me ABC Transport has been the best road transport company in Nigeria and West Africa. Unfortunately that impression was tampered with if not totally deleted around 9:45am on Wednesday,3rd of June, 2015, by a young man who I believe is an attendant at your Control Terminal at Owerri, Imo State. It was simply what I did not expect. What happened was this, I along other passengers traveling to Lagos from Owerri,Mbaise and Umuahia on that day were supposed to transload from the Smart Coach which conveyed us to that terminal to an Executive Coach,let me mention that we waited for almost 20 minutes for the Coach to arrive. When the bus arrived I simply was waiting to board immediately they open the door, but I realised that my luggage was not anywhere to seen near the Executive Coach,so I decided to check for them in the Smart Coach,I then realised there was no single Porter at the terminal. So I knew I had to do that myself but someone had to open the door to the luggage compartment. The Coach attendant on the Smart Coach and the aforementioned attendant came in,opened the compartment door and asked me if I was the owner of the Three bags to which I answered 'yes'. Then it started, this Control Terminal attendant said in the rudest of ways, 'see this guy oo ,you see any Porter for this place, who you think say go carry am for you? I simply replied him that no one told me that, because this was not the first time I'm traveling with ABC and whatever actions the passenger was supposed to take were announced by the Coach Attendant before stoppages. I saw that the matter was not to be argued because of my precious time and that of others, so I quickly grabbed the heaviest of the bags and moved to the Coach, I was gonna come back for the remaining two. Then,the Coach Attendant from the Smart Coach wanted to help me with the second bag, but this other young man forcefully stopped him. I don't know how that is, but to me it was extremely annoying, because I could remember that I paid for the services, if nothing else was the evidence, I still had the receipt of the charge on the luggage and of course the ticket in my jeans pocket. This dark complexioned young man standing at about 5feet 7inches,round bearded with his specs worn on the forehead went on ranting and raining abuses on me. I politely reminded him that such action could cost him his job unless of course he was the General Manager of the company, which I know he is not. That sparked him,and fully charged, he came straight to me and asked me to repeat myself, which I did. In his own very words he said 'I go smash you here'. Wait,since when did ABC start smashing their Customers? Well, I simply asked him to go ahead that I was waiting. Yes,he was wise enough not to oblige. Wait,was he really gonna beat me up? I kept on asking myself. Imagine a newspaper headline tomorrow saying 'ABC transport staff beats customer to a pulp'. That could prove costly in court for the company.
Please ABC,this kind of action and its likeness are greatly capable of undermining the company's achievements of the past 20 years or more,remember a small leak can sink a great ship (if you don't believe me,go see the movie Titanic). The truth is that this kind of thing happens everyday in different ABC terminals,and it seems no authorities deal with this. These bad eggs who are obviously not educated about a customer's rights and how not to even threaten to beat up a passenger,not just a passenger,but someone who has been going with ABC transport for 6years now. No man has the right to destroy another man's long years of hardwork in just one day.
If whoever that has read this knows how to get this across to people who would be capable of addressing this matter ,please do get it across to them. Thank you.
Yours Truly,
Emperor94.
Re: A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm!,I feel your plight Op, but if I were you I wouldn't even wait for anyone to tell me what to do with my luggage since I know we'd be continuing the journey with another vehicle,I'd simply ask that the carriage be opened while I move my things myself to the new bus and ensure it got loaded. And if any help comes afterwards to assist with the conveyance,I'd appreciate but not entirely banking on their porting service..
#you should be thankful to find ur wares still intact.
Re: A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. by olamydey(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Poor service. All these people should respect customers
Re: A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. by importexpert(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
I pray that this will get to fp let d management see it

(1) (Reply)

*i Turned Gay After My Father's Friend Raped Me When I Was 14 Years - (photos) / . / Chicago Man Arrested For Drugs, Car Theft, Credit Cards, Checks And Wire Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.