Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man (8242 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by aminho(m): 4:13am On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course, who else but a fulani?
They dictates for the rest of us, remember.
Not forgetting the greatest african thief of the last century.
The don juan of african dictators,and the proud fulani man.
Gen sani abacha.
The great honest hausa/fulani.
dude Abacha is kanuri from maiduguri and not hausa fulani as you said read more about history
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by aminho(m): 4:14am On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Not forgetting the other great honest hausa/fulani men like IBB, abdusalam abubakar, murtala muhammed, e.t.c. that made Nigeria a first world country.
Cheers to the great honest hausa/ fulani tribe.
dude ibb and AbdulSalam are not hausa but NUPE and gwari so get that into your head

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Lucasbalo(m): 4:27am On Jun 04, 2015
standd:
This is beginning to sound like one Jack Bauer movie credits shot,,
Pls, lets move forward already...APC fails, we all fail. Which is why I pity those wishing Buhari bad luck cos if you live and work in Nigeria, then you should pray for the success of this administration...and stop crying about your 'brothers' loss at the polls.
You are absolutely right. I don't live in Nigeria and I want PMB to succeed because if he succeeds, Nigeria succeeds. That's my happiness after all the years of mismanagement and vision less leaderships.
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Slave
Animal
Re: Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man by blueButtocks: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Poipoi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Recounts Achievement As NNPC GMD -the Vanguard Newspaper / Itsekiri Urge FG To Deal With Militants And Their Sponsors / EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.