Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,864 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree (2125 Views)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Ify3: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
The picture shows why it is not advisable for girls to climb trees.

Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Emperoradrian(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mtchewwwww......N.yansh na new tin
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by LEvuls(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trust my baby girl Sinaj won't try this in school grin
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by chybykee(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
You got it so right Bro grin grin grin
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
This thread doesn't make any sense.

What about a scenario where the girl is wearing trousers. Would you still say that its wrong for a girl to climb trees?

Your analogy is one-sided and it doesn't support your claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Shortyy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
story
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by donbenedict(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
She could just shiiiiiit on their faces... grin grin
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
African mentality.. seeing girl's pant never arouse the western,. i'v seen worse at the beach.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Caseless: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
African mentality.. seeing girl's pant never arouse the western,. i'v seen worse at the beach.
do u think they are different over there? Like some men do here, some white men get aroused upon the mention of a lady's name.
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Sniper4real(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
not bad if they wear trouser
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Caseless:
do u think they are different over there? Like some men do here, some white men get aroused upon the mention of a lady's name.
of course, but that never make them act like a pervert.. i'm not saying they are better than us.. i just have the odd feeling why just seeing a girl's pant is a record.
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
nice art.
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by MRBrownJ: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ify3:
The picture shows why it is not advisable for girls to climb trees.

if seeing a lady's panties is the end of the world for you, then this particular lady (in the picture) cannot ride a bike, get out of cars, bend down at the market, sit on a chair etc etc etc
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by Caseless: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
of course, but that never make them act like a pervert.. i'm not saying they are better than us.. i just have the odd feeling why just seeing a girl's pant is a record.
it depends on the mindset; if you are in the mood, a strand of her hair can get u on.
Re: Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree by sinaj(f): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
LEvuls:
Trust my baby girl Sinaj won't try this in school grin

*looks left nd right*

*whispers* i did it o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Popular Romancelanders Who We Have No Idea Of Their Face / Please Is It Proper To Tell A Girl U Want Sex? / Pete Edochie Responds To The Thread Can A Guy And A Lady Be "Just Friends"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.