Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Many Is Too Much (body Count). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Is Too Much (body Count). (5168 Views)

Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? / How Many Is Too Much (body Count). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Helo everyone,
i just want to get clarity on sumtin that has been disturbing my mind fot some time now
BODY COUNT.
To me body count refers to the number of persons a you have had sexual relationships with.

Am a female of 21 years of age and counting on my fingers and toes i have had sexual relationship with 12 males........

Now my question is is this too much or too small or just alright.

Your contributions is highly needed and also the bashing and insults are also welcomed.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by moremuch1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
U know sex is deep, dats y GOD in His infinite wisdom intended it for 2 married people and not just anybody. What people don't know is dats wen u have sex with someone, there is an exchange between the two of you, dat is, wat character or attribute the both of you have will be exchanged, lyk if you lie 2 much and the other has badluck, u r going to receive badluck join ur lying and vice versa, be careful who u have sex with, am really surprised that at ur age, u ave already had sex with 12 men, my dear if u continue lyk dis, ur vjay shouldn't be called private part anymore, it should be called a tourist attraction center under the ministry of youths and tourism tongue grin cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by InZA: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by jnrbayano(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Are you asking to know whether to continue racking up men or to stop?
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Make I check who they knock for my door, I they come
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
so u need people's opinion to determine if having sex with plenty men before marriage is acceptable or not?

well, i believe your mind is made up already, you re just looking for, at least, one person to make you feel better about your decision.

To all, both male and female, if you feel getting naked and exposing your privates to any and every body that says nice word to you or that you say to in the name of fun and relationship is acceptable, continue!

I won't preach and i can't judge!
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Blackfire(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am devil(ekwen su) this is my advice,My dear continue before u get to 31years u must ve reach 100.
But when u get married to that innocent- shy-good guy, and ladies suddenly and openly show affection to him,dont bind any devil, is nemesis.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Whether the amount of sexual partners a person has is too much or too many depends solely on the individual.

We as human all see stuff differently. One person's views on an issues would differ from another person views on that same issue.

We all look at things differently, we have different principles and our judgments and perception are hugely influenced by our culture, upbringing, religion, and our environment.
My point is; answers to questions on issues like this depend on the individual in question and in this case it's you.
Do you think you have had sex with too many guys? You alone can answer that.

Well, for me I believe sleeping with up to 12 guys at age of 21 is a bit over the top. It's kind of too much in my opinion.
I'd advice you be careful with how you grant guys access to have sex with you.
It's always advisable that when you want to have an active sex life, you have one sex partner, instead of doing it with random guys

Do you have a boyfriend? From everything you said, its obvious you have a high _libido/ sex drive.
Just stick to one partner girl. That's the best.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by midolian(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Opiantum! *in Chiwetalu agwu's voice*

12? shocked shocked And u still dey ask weda e too small or e don do? shocked shocked

No, e never do..you for add 12more.

Opiantum! Opiantum! Opiantum! *continously*
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by importexpert(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bg
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Drinkwater(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bloody liar.......
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by chybykee(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seriously, I don't think that's necessary
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by eph12(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nne you're still a learner o. When you get yo 50 let us know. Thanks.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by naijaboiy: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
12 at 21 is too much in my opinion.

Well the deed has been done already and I won't be one to judge.

Get a partner and have sex as many times as you wish. Don't switch boyfriends like pants. undecided

(1) (Reply)

70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls / Help! My Husband Want To Kill Me With Sex / Happy Birthday Sinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.