Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Free Internet Browsing With Mobile And Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Internet Browsing With Mobile And Laptop (697 Views)

Free Unlimited Internet Browsing For 18hrs Weekly! (350kbps! see screenshots) / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing With Mobile And Laptop by pietro4nic(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hello The Free Internet browsing and mobile browsing using Opera min or Solibay is here Again with the Seamless H_C_ Software. Which means no need to go to the cyber cafe any longer if you have a camera phone and a laptop/pc in order to browse ANY SITE and download
REQUIREMENTS
1.An mtn/zain camera phone with USB port or Bluetooth (USB port preferably)
2.A laptop or pc with Nokia Pc Suit Installed or your mobile pc suite installed
3.Mtn Mobile wireless Sim and finally
4.Instalation software (Seamless Hack disc)
HOW TO GET IT

1.If in Benin come directly to 45, Benin Agbor Road. Ikpoba Hill, Benin City, Nigeria. with the sum of #1,500 only for the installation Hack disc, Mtn Wireless Sim and an installation manual for the installation. NB if you want my one of my Engineers to set up the software for you then come with the sum of #2,500

2.If outside benin the go to any Oceanic bank of Nigeria and pay The Sum of #2,000 to the account number--- 1550001015875
Name---- Ezeh Pietro
Then After Payment send your address, Mobile Number and teller No to Pietlo2003@yahoo.com
The you will get your package after two days of payment
Package—The installation Disc, Mtn Wireless Sim and the installtion Manual
NB: My Engineers can’t come to your state because of traffic and distance

So if you want to enjoy while it last last the the right thing, instead of paying #7000 monthly for Rainbownet or #4000 monthly for Boudex.

Have a Nice Day………

Ezeh Pietro
pietlo2003@yahoo.com
Address: to 45, Benin Agbor Road. Ikpoba Hill, Benin City, Nigeria
Re: Free Internet Browsing With Mobile And Laptop by simplebabe: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
Thanks pietro. I'm in Lagos right now but i think i will pay to your account tommorrow morning please my mail address is simplebabe@yahoo.com send me any latex info

I will email to you my address and mobile number.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone 2 Build Me A Solar Street Lamp / Has Anyone Got A Second Hand Dell With The Following Spec? / Blackberry Curve 2@36,600 White Bold 2 @65,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.