Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother (1083 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To??? / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by yungmarshall(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let me tell us, no sane man will choose his wife
over his mother, because the wife was not there
when his mother conceived him, gave birth to him,
breasfed him, trained him, have so many sleepless
nighs because of him, sent him to school to become
who he is now for you to see, admire and marry.

No wife was there when the mother was washing
the man's dirty clothes, even using bare hands to
wash faeces with which he soiled himself, when the
mother spent days in hospital when sick to make
sure the man is in good health and shape. No wife
was there when the mother wakes in the middle of
the night to talk and advise her son on ways of life,
on how to be a good child to his parents, a good
person in the society, a good employee to his
employer, a good employer to his employees, a
good father to his children and a good husband to
his wife. Now, it's the mother that the wife is now
waging war against. Nooooo wayyyyyy.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by agarawu23(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
you already said it all

no need to ask us again
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by delishpot: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
No child male or female should be asked to choose between their spouse or parent. Unless the parent is being abisive to the child and partner and the other wants to move on with or without the abusive parents involvement in their family affair.
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
No sane wife will ask her husband to choose; because no man will ever choose his wife over his money; its impossible (a man that does that is obviously sick in d brain)... nobody does that... OP, u have said it all...

A mother that have been a back bone; to training, nuturing; u to becoming the man you are; most often that not; to her own detriment, she does that smiling not minding the inconveniences it poses to her... she just wants u to be fulfilled... after all those turmoil, u become a stable man... and a woman 4rm anywhere; comes to admire what she has made and unites with you.... ofcourse she should even be very grateful to ur mother; not asking u to choose...

All in all, the mother comes first. I do as much as I can to stay on my own away from my family; but my wife n everyone else knows that my mum comes 1st....

The faster ladies come to accept that fact and devise means of living with it; the better for them$. BTW, I can have 50 wives if I choose, but I can never have more than 1 mother
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by Jayjay0(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
If she ask me that i will tell her that i choose my mum anytime, anywhere, anyday.
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by FLAWLES(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
no sane man will chuzzz his wife over hiz mum.....

buh diz guys b say "i love u pass my mama" and mumu gal go believe.
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by importexpert(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Guy abi ur wife is asking u to choose between her n ur mum?
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wife: I want you to chose between me and your mom.

Me: You just sounded like my ex wife...................

Wife: Ex wife?? So you have an ex wife?

Me: Not really but you will soon become one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by naijaboiy: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wife: I want you to chose between me and your mom.

Me: You just sounded like my ex wife...................

Wife: Ex wife?? So you have an ex wife?

Me: Not really but you will soon become one.
grin
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by shalommeri(f): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
y den do we av modas if nt for d functions u jxt mentioned...if a wife was meant to perform dos function i believe God was nt stupid nt to av given dem to us instead of modas...if ourwives r nt important definetly der wont b an eve nd we wont b we...our mom has servd dier purpose nd we respect dem for it by sendin moni to dem nd makn her comfortable bt definetly dnt do dat at d expense of ur wife..she'll b d one to b wid u til death do u path nd even wen mom dies her love still carries u alonge...dnt get me wrng am nt sayn u shud ignore mom totally..ur wife is gona b ur kids mom bt der r som moms wu r no good in dier sons marriage bt still b able to make decisions dt wont affect ur wife..
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by PedroJP(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:
If she ask me that i will tell her that i choose my mum anytime, anywhere, anyday.
Re: Why Will Some Wife Ask A Man To Choose Between Her And His Mother by grad2012(f): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Any woman who luvs u wont make u choose between ur mum and her she will learn to accomodate her cos of u ,no matter her behaviour.c

(1) (Reply)

Confused 18+ / Beware! The lion that escaped from South Africa's Park has not yet been found! / Reasons Your Best Friends Are More Important Than Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.