Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija (4582 Views)

Ex-Gov. Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Adadio: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have carefully observed the Igbo in Nigeria and identified these traits in them.
They seem to love to leave Igboland for other non Igbo areas of the country
They like to engage in business and seem to know how to grow it with patience
They are most times rigid with their views about other Nigerians.
They love Nigeria but still seem to have some love for a 'Biafra'.I may be wrong here
They love to display their wealth and native titles when they 'have arrived'

NLanders please you made add yoursbwithin the limits of cultured and balanced views.
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by disumusa: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Another plan to cause tribal proble, pls dont reply. You are just making money for nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by mannyU: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are a pple set apart by God himself to rule and dominate pple like U, no matter the. Adversity Infact they thrive better on thorny grounds!

Proudly one!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Imortal001: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ibo men are like mtn, everywhere you go! every part of the world you go, you must see one or two ibo man doing business and its only a ibo man that you can see wearing a cloth worth #5k but his wife will put on a dress #150k.
ibo kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Escalze(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
IBM- Igbo Boy Movement
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by jumper524(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are the greatest liability in africa(nigeria)
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
jumper524:
Ok, agreed yet your nigerzoo fights hard to keep the so called liability. Clap for your self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by tochukwuifeduba: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are Determined and Forceful just like the Black Jews

They are hated mostly by people around them just like the Jews

They also went through Holocaust where 3 million were killed just like the Jews lost 6 million to Hitler's Nazi

They Believe they are the chosen people of God a lost Tribe of Israel

They are mostly Fair skin just like me....

Their women mostly fair skin and beautiful just like this my sister below

Pics 1 my sister an Igbo woman

pics 2 myself an Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by wordcat(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Adadio:

They love Nigeria but still seem to have some love for a 'Biafra'.

Hmmmmmmm and u mentioned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Biafra!

Do u want to give the good people of South West high BP?

Walahi, some of them most have poo and wee in their pants now cos of that name u mentioned. Even d op dey fear biafra too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by lmm4real: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
mannyU:
They are a pple set apart by God himself to rule and dominate pple like U, no matter the. Adversity Infact they thrive better on thorny grounds!

Proudly one!

Stop that thing.
I personally think thay are traitors and very tribalistic bunch.

How can u explain their do or die attitude for GEJ without any thought of a back up plan.

One, Nigeria and absolutely nothing special about them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by mannyU: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
lmm4real:

Stop that thing.
I personally think thay are traitors and very tribalistic bunch.

How can u explain their do or die attitude for GEJ without any thought of a back up plan.

One, Nigeria and absolutely nothing special about them.

Even though I supported Buhari based on psnal conviction largely caused by Gej's abysmal failure as president.. pple still av a right 2 support whomsoeva they choose to n that does nt make em 'traitors or tribalistic bunch'... it's called exercising one's franchise Gee. Nobody Was hoodwinked into supporting a particular candidate. It was a matta of choice, understand that and accord d respect deserved. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by jumper524(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
NAIJASOM:

Ok, agreed yet your nigerzoo fights hard to keep the so called liability. Clap for your self.
who told u that?
U can go with ur biafra republic and don't 4get to pack your liability brothers in the north
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
jumper524:
Then why do you still want them in the zoo(Nigeria) useless baboon!!
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by focus7: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
One major traits of the igbos you are missing out is that they are 85% into all sort of crimes. Don't be deceive about Igbos business, more than often an average Igbos man supports his business with crime proceeds, so don't envy their business life.
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by jumper524(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Thats why we love being in the zoo(biafra) we are useless baboon!!
fixed
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by olabukola: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imortal001:
Ibo men are like mtn, everywhere you go! every part of the world you go, you must see one or two ibo man doing business and its only a ibo man that you can see wearing a cloth worth #5k but his wife will put on a dress #150k.
ibo kwenu!
Like the Hausa man two!!! 10million naira Aisha watch Vs 100 naira PMB watch
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by pazienza(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

They also went through Holocaust where 3 million were killed just like the Jews lost 6 million to Hitler's Nazi

Your sister is beautiful. A quintessential Igbo lady.

Igbo nwelu umu Asa, both light, Brown and dark skinned ones.
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

You are right according to US!

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
jumper524:
who told u that?
U can go with ur biafra republic and don't 4get to pack your liability brothers in the north
You are not suppose to be proud of your tribe because of their blood sucking nature. imbecilic awusa lad!!!
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by Jokay07(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
NAIJASOM:

don't make that mistake again, nobody is fighting to keep igbos, as a matter of fact, no one is fighting to keep any tribe. We are all liability to eachother
Re: 5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija by jumper524(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are not suppose to be proud of your tribe because of their blood sucking nature. imbecilic awusa lad!!!
so i should be proud of ur flat head, money ritualist, thiefs. Tribe abi?
Motherfucker

(1) (Reply)

How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi / Osita Chidoka 2017 / Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.