Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch (2399 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch by joseph1832(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
@OP:
Do you know that Aisha Buhar's Spa was "opened" just 3 months after Buhari assumed the Chairmanship of Petroleum Trust Fund?

March 1995: Buhari was inaugurated PTF boss by Sani Abacha

July 1995: Aisha Buhari established Hanzy Spa.
See her Linkedin Profile https://ng.linkedin.com/pub/aisha-buhari/b8/b65/42a

Isn't something fishy here? Did Buhari loot the PTF treasury through his wife? Everything don't seem to be right.

So? So What if Aisha Buhari opened her boutique 2seconds after her husband was made PTF chairman?.

If Buhari looted public funds, let's see you produce hard evidence rather than spread conspiracy theories up and down!.

And you're smart enough to know that convictions are made on hard evidence not mere coincidence or basic assumptions!.
Re: Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch by Shuaibu4real(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
mohince:
1. Aisha Buhari Comes From A Rich Family.
2. Aisha Buhari Did One Of Her Masters Degree In The
United Kingdom.
3. Aisha Buhari Has The Best Beauty Boutique In Kaduna.
4. Aisha Buhari Has The Right To Wear Want She Wants.
5. Northern Women Invest In Jewelries As Most Of Us
Invest In Houses, Shares, Etc.

6. That Is Why Most Women Go To The North To Buy
Original Gold Jewelries.
7. The Fact That Buhari Is Not Rich, Does Not Mean His
Wife Cannot Be Richer Than He Is?
8. I Have Never Seen It In Our Constitution That A Wife
Cannot Be Richer Than Her Husband.
9. And Have You Heard That Buhari Fought His Wife
Because She Is Richer Than Him?
10. Moreover, The Watch is A KO-WATCHES Make.
11. On The Price On The KO Watches Website Is $129.00.
12. Another Shop Sold It At $259.00.
13. Who Says She Cannot Buy and Wear The imitation?
14. Do You Identify imitation And Original From Pictures
Circulating?
15. If A Rich Man Or A Famous Man wears imitation, We all
Believe It Is Original Until Proved Otherwise.
Please, Focus On How Your Life Will Be Better and how you
can be useful to the society rather Than Writing, Alleging
And de-framing the Wife of the president Without Facts.
I Guess this is why she said she prefer to be regarded as
the
wife of the President rather than the First Lady

For those that has a listening ears
Re: Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch by ifyan(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm their true colours are coming out.
Re: Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch by mohince(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
focus7:
Op God will bless you for your views, He will make you greater than all the enemies of progress on NL, God will make the poster that cross marked your post turn to your gate man in no long time from now, he will come crawling and begging that you should make him your gate man. Please when that time come show pity on him and remember that God is blessing you so you can provide such job for people like him. Op less I forget, the poster above me is another clown I will recommend for as your house boy, he has been frustrated since the election period, he keep jumping from one pole to another for security, as a well of showing mercy on him, please consider him stay perpetually in the kitchen, that way he will not be asking for security again. Thanks in advance for obliging my request.
Thank you my man.... God will bless you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Cadets Of Nigeria Defence Academy / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Nigerian Ambassador 2 U.S Prof. Adefuye(Pics / Cnn’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Allegedly Looted $757M (N70B) In US Foreign Accou

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.