Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) (53567 Views)

15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN / Saraki Hosts Delegation From Czech Republic In Abuja. Photos / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Dollyak(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Zealand
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by francizy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I mean scamjons grin cheesy

E fit their two self. Them too they show themselves and lie dey inside their blood stream.. angry
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by TerryMarshall: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seen...
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:
So a whole man like you does not know that Niger is ethnically similar to northern Nigeria? Some of you just don't know anything, yet you shout from morning till night.
Chai! Your mouth erh!...smiley

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
-
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by meforyou1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
The kids look like Hausas, abi they have Hausas in Niger?
fulanis. We have fulanis from Senegal to Nigeria. There are hausas all over west Africa as well

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Chukwutobi: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
i would have been afraid if it was Yerima that was given this opportunity.
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yevgeny:

ABOUT 55 percent of Niger population is Hausa. and around 10 percent are Fulanis

That's y hausa is an international language.it's being spoken in Nigeria,Niger,Chad,bukinafaso,Cameroon,mali,ghana,sudan etc
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by fucktoto: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
as little as they are, they can carry bombs that could blow off 50 kilometre square miles

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by meforyou1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:
So a whole man like you does not know that Niger is ethnically similar to northern Nigeria? Some of you just don't know anything, yet you shout from morning till night.
that's why orkar wanted to send them to Niger, Chad and Sudan to join their kiths and kin

1 Like

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Chitumu: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nationality: Nigerien(s). Population 11.5 million. Ethnic groups: Hausa 56%,
Djerma 22%, Fula 8.5%, Tuareg
8%, Beri Beri (Kanuri) 4.3%; Arab,
Toubou, and Gourmantche 1.2%.
Religions: Islam (95%);
remainder indigenous beliefs and Christian.Languages: French (official), Hausa, Djerma, Fulfulde, Kanuri,
Tamachek, Toubou,
Gourmantche, Arabic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Imortal001: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beautiful kids with our able president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by elohorayodele: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:
Hope say no be another wife e dey find? undecided

The way he's looking and smiling at those kids is suspicious. angry

Bia Bubu, those are children oh! angry

Better come and marry Beremx if na another wife you dey look for.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by francizy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
I I

What is all this? Is this how to play opposition?
You guys better enroll yourselves in the crash-course offered by Lai Muhammed free of charge.

Ogbeni am here for laughs OK? Stick your advise I to your own butt hole.. cheesy wink
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by gbrown(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yevgeny:

ABOUT 55 percent of Niger population is Hausa. and around 10 percent are Fulanis
you forgot the tuaregs, they occupy agadez in Niger
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by mekstaniac(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are even scared of his face. I'm sure they're wondering how Great Grandpa became president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
They are over 13million Hausas leaving in Niger republic alone, according to Wikipedia.

The largest population of Hausa are concentrated in
Nigeria and Niger , where they constitute the majority.
Predominantly Hausa-speaking communities are
scattered throughout West Africa, and on the traditional
Hajj route north and east traversing the Sahara Desert,
with an especially large population around and in the
town of Agadez. Other Hausa have also moved to large
coastal cities in the region such as Lagos, Port Harcourt ,
Accra, Abidjan , Banjul and Cotonou, as well as to parts of
North Africa such as Libya over the course of the last 500
years.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa_people
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by StepTwo: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
TerryMarshall:
Seen...
Ace Marshall?
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Obiodunukwe: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

Ogbeni am here for laughs OK? Stick your advise I to your own butt hole.. cheesy wink

U are obsessed with men's behind. This is as a result of your pathetic childhood

You need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Menace2Society(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Empty head undecided
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Gboliwe: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those little girls are not smiling! *no pun intended.

Looks like na pictures we go dey see these days. Issokay! Afterall, it's "change"

1 Like

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by moneyspeaks(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aminat508:
Welcome to Niger Republic your excellency President of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari! #buhari #nigerrepublic #president #nigeria #change #official

https://instagram.com/p/3d0gdEuu5b/
Buari need to be careful in this aspect of kids greeting less boko haram use it as a mis of killing people
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by deebsman1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
so u don't know Niger, Mali, Togo, Ghana, B/Faso, C/Ivoire, and Cameroon all have Hausas, they are one of the biggest tribes in Africa
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by francizy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Buhari is not like the men that molested you when you were a kid.

Buhari is a honourable man

I know you fantasize about molesting children because it runs in your household, you need therapy

Eiyah! Just look at this insecure guy lusting after me. If you were reasonable and had something meaningful doing with your life and time, you wouldn't be using my surname to attack me. Francizy is the only moniker I use on Nairaland but can't say the same about you bro. I think you really do need therapy before you die of hate and that curse which has already destroyed your soul.

I really do feel pity for you. Wish I could help your condition, but I can't. Only God can deliver you or better still, he can use the services of a Psychologist to set you free. cry

1 Like

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by JuanDeDios: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
buygala:
Nice... sad.

This is exactly why we voted him in angry
Really?
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by demelza: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Buhari is not like the men that molested you when you were a kid.

Buhari is a honourable man

I know you fantasize about molesting children because it runs in your household, you need therapy
grin Too funny
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by lazsnaira(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let them discuss how to kill the northern & Arab & hausa fulani made terror, boko haram.
Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by tociano009(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hope they they prepared thick fura Nunu for our Fulani president

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by francizy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

U are obsessed with men's behind. This is as a result of your pathetic childhood

You need deliverance

Hahahahaha, you're are the one lusting after men's butt brother. All you do is stalk people for a living. What lifestyle could be worse than the one you live? I pray Bubu creates millions of job so that you'd have hope with your pass degree. God help you bro.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by efilefun(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Obiodunukwe: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

[s]Eiyah! Just look at this insecure guy lusting after me. If you were reasonable and had something meaningful doing with your life and time, you wouldn't be using my surname to attack me. Francizy is the only moniker I use on Nairaland but can't say the same about you bro. I think you really do need therapy before you die of hate and that curse which has already destroyed your soul.

I really do feel pity for you. Wish I could help your condition, but I can't. Only God can deliver you or better still, he can use the services of a Psychologist to set you free. :'[/s](

U must be going insane. are you the only one with that surname? You this jobless fo.ol , always talking about men's behind and fantasizing about child molestation. What made you think of molesting children when you saw kids greeting the President? Not every body is like you.

U need help from your pathetic situation. Instead of wasting time here, go and help in your mum's beer parlour.

2 Likes

Re: Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) by Gboliwe: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Wicked! grin grin

I met someone few days ago. No way would she be below 27years, a graduate, a Nigerian graduate oo who told me that she didn't know, never heard that there is a state called Gombe state in nigeria.
She had never travelled out of her state until now! Born, raised, schooled in her state of origin and didn't know anything existed outside her state! I was shocked. Still shocked too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.