Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd (17865 Views)

Decent Mini Flat To Let @ Maryland,ilupeju & Ikeja G R A & Outside G R A @ Ikeja / Investment Properties At Ikoyi, V.i,lekki/environs And Mainland / Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
Many thanks, will get you the details ASAP!!
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by Raifas: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2008
hi aeon,

im looking for 2 or 3 bedrooms apt around ikoyi or VI, need urgent.

my email is rajendar_dhorkay@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by megastu(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2008
Hello,

I am interested in the land at Abijoh. Please send me more details at mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk or call 08037178687.

Thanks.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2008
i must rely appologise i haven't been around for sometime now. i have made arrangements fir the 2nos of 2bedroom in Gbagada, so i will be cinfirming that very shortly
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2008
Many thanks for your interests. thank again
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by edatika(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2008
@aeon
just came across this ur properties
wish to know which of them are still available
i'm interested in some,
can u resend the bulletin, this time giving ONLY the available ones

expecting to hear from u
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by edatika(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2008
also , i urgently need a hse to let in Lekki
preferably 2 wings of Duplex, or whatever u have

still expectin ur updated bulletin.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2008
Many thanks for your reply. i am already on it. i will give you the all the details ASAP
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2008
Hi, are the flats for sale in Old Ikoyi and Ilupeju still available? smiley
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by radiovibe: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2008
Do you still have anything available on Banana Island.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by Cawley: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
Any pictures of all these properties?? Make una dey upoad the pics too. because youfit see house for 100 million, go there and the place look like motor park.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by realest: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2008
[i][/i]hi aeon,i a interested in some of ur proprties 4 sale.pls contact me on 08033743552 or send email to maryjbeks2004.hope ur prices are negotiatable.hope u are for real too!
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2008
Hello, there am sorry i have being very busy. i now have recently updated the property list. this will be pasted very soon. Many thanks for you replies.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2008
Hello again! Our new property list has been updated.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by lucabrasi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2008
aeon:

Hello again! Our new property list has been updated.

pls could you tell me how much a single story building on a plot of land in anifowose ikeja,about 15minutes walk from ikeja local government is worth,and if it is better to raise the building and turn it to shops or renovate it as a proper duplex or living area and rent it out as i definitely s not living there, thanks a lot
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2008
Well, it should be around 25m-30m. Give or take, but if you want detail figures it could turn out a lot different since the asking price may more than expected
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by lucabrasi(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2008
aeon:

Well, it should be around 25m-30m. Give or take, but if you want detail figures it could turn out a lot different since the asking price may more than expected

ok then thanks,so wud you advice turning it into residential and letting it out or shops, i bn told that shops a good idea because of the computer village but im not sure what to do as i have no idea what moves around there
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2008
Well you have to calculate the opportunity cost of buying the and reselling it. If the buliding of shops will make more profit in the long run then why not.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2008
Do you already have all the details of the house you want to buy?
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by damola1: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2008
My Grand-parents actually own a house on modupe street, anifowoshe, Will be glad to be of help in anyway I can.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by lucabrasi(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2008
aeon:

Do you already have all the details of the house you want to buy?

im not buying it,it was willed to me and my bro but my dad just asked what we want to do with it
damola1:

My Grand-parents actually own a house on modupe street, anifowoshe, Will be glad to be of help in anyway I can.

ok cheers man,so what you reckon we can do,we have the funds to either renovate the one storey property it is at the moment and rent it out or put another floor or two depending on what the engineer or whoever s in charge of stuffs like that recommends, so these are the two options we have and we have to make a decision but i dont know what will be viable in that area, dont know that street as i dont go there just drive past whenever im in naija
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by damola1: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2008
well, find out the exact street.

I don't think the computer village thing will work right now, because there's really no computer trader there, except for 1 or 2 companies who own a corporate office there.

The best deal will be to renovate for rent, and tastefully, there are a few buildings that make big bucks out of this idea in the area.

If it's on Abeokuta street, near the banks, you can find a way to lease it out to them as parking space.

The other option is, if you are interesed: I personally need to either buy or rent a corporate office around there, prefer to buy, and we can work something out; email: damola@damola.com
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by lucabrasi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2008
ok then cheers,guess its just renovating and finishing we need to do or look at putting a floor on and splitting it into flats,cant do the car aprk because theres a building on the land and definitely not selling as the mere mention of that my dad ll disown us and we have the funds to do all these things im proposing but ill get back to you if it will have an office in it when we conclude,thanks for your helpful hints and will get back to you on the street when i call naija
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2008
No worries man
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by Raf1(f): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2008
hi Aeon, do you have anything in Gbagada Phase 2? inside the estate that is. my budget is N250,000 to N350,000, for anythign form 2 to 3 bedrooms
thanks
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hello, many thanks for your reply. Do you mean rent or out right purchase
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by Raf1(f): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2008
rent please.
M also interested in Maryland
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by dome2: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2008
My guy please i am looking for a semi detached house in LEKKI PHASE 1 on a tarred road for a client. Please is the one below still avaliable.

2) 2 wing houses
Details;
· 6 Bedrooms on 2 floors (all rooms en-suite)
· 1 bq each
· C of O
PRICE
N70M asking (each)

Email: lekemails@yahoo.co.uk
Phone: 234-1-7492114
234-80-5526-9016
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2008
yes i believe it is still available. i will send you an e-mail now
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
hope you have already been contacted about the 2 wing houses
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by Cawley: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hello Aeon, I am interested in property to lease for about two months. I want something really highbrow. Drop your e-mail address on here, I'd love to continue the conversation over there. Thanks.
Re: For sale Ikoyi,V.I,Vgc,Lekki,Ilupeju,Ikeja,Ogba,Gbagada,Apapa,Banana Isd by aeon(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
Which particular one are you interested in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell / Can 15 Million Naira Finish A Block Of 8 Flats? / Enugu State Governement Builds 100 Housing Units For Workers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.