Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? (2443 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Nigerian Man Causes Drama In Public As He Proposes To His 'plus-size Girlfriend" / Rich Guy Proposes And Pastor Says He's Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
If your partner Proposes to you in public and reaches out for a French kiss, undecided would you kiss your partner in public....without giving a damn about what people would think undecided...or would you turn down the 'kiss request' grin

Share your thoughts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
We must kiss gaan sef angry....then goto the................. lipsrsealed............

For more......... wink....... lipsrsealed....

Ok Bye... cool
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
If your partner Proposes to you in public and reaches out for a French kiss, undecided would you kiss your partner in public....without giving a damn about what people would think undecided...or would you turn down the 'kiss request' grin

Share your thoughts...
Yes, I would TOMFRENCH kiss her grin grin grin

Not your moniker, my name is Tom and I would French kiss her, that's what I mean grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Tunnamania(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
what's bad in French kiss? she would gladly give you american kiss if your ring is not bend down select.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

Not your moniker, my name is Tom and I would French kiss her, that's what I mean grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by AfricanApple(f): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
that is not a demand. it is a request wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tunnamania:
what's bad in French kiss? she would gladly give you american kiss if your ring is not bend down select.
grin grin how she go know
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by jamex93(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

lwkmd grin

see this guy o
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
is it kiss after she had said yes or after saying no which one undecided
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by jamex93(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
if she no gree collect your proposal back

grin grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
jamex93:

lwkmd grin

see this guy o
Bros mi, Abeg any awoof don land? grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
that is not a demand. it is a request wink
noted smiley
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin grin grin
Ok now it's your turn to answer your own question grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by jamex93(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
Bros mi, Abeg any awoof don land? grin

hahashahahahaha

lwkmd

cant stop lafing

so i don turn awoof manager abi

u like awoof ooo

but sha me too dey find awoof ooo

any available??
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

Ok now it's your turn to answer your own question grin
i would sooo tomfrench kiss her...that she would Know i'm kingtom....king of all toms grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Tunnamania(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin grin how she go know
She fit get magic or she be customer grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
jamex93:

hahashahahahaha

lwkmd

cant stop lafing

so i don turn awoof manager abi

u like awoof ooo

but sha me too dey find awoof ooo

any available??
No worry, make we no derail my oga Tomfrench thread, my ear dey ground I go let you know when I hear grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
i would sooo tomfrench kiss her...that she would i'm king tom....king of all toms grin
Well said grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tunnamania:
She fit get magic or she be customer grin
grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

Gay alert! tongue
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Gay alert! tongue
I miss you too grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by jamex93(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

No worry, make we no derail my oga Tomfrench thread, my ear dey ground I go let you know when I hear grin

that one dey
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
jamex93:

that one dey
Ok boss grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Gay alert! tongue
Gay Alarm undecided
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by jamex93(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
Ok boss grin

na so

so if ur babe no gree kiss you

the way i dey see you, na war go happen o
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
No i'm not.. French kiss is done indoors.
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
jamex93:

na so

so if ur babe no gree kiss you

the way i dey see you, na war go happen o
She will be EXED that very moment grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by czarr(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
......na by force kiss o, as d ring enter ur finger na to de share saliva,...asap. if not the engagement no complete!
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by jamex93(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

hahahahaha

lwkmd

me i go collect my proposal back with immediate effect
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin
jamex93:

hahahahaha
lwkmd

me i go collect my proposal back with immediate effect
I'm glad both of you understand grin
Re: If He Proposes And Requests For A French Kiss In Public, Will You Kiss? by ITbomb(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
The first public kiss should be after they must have been declared husband and wife.

I said first public kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spends GBP70,000 Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Nairaland Top 5 Casanovas! / What Is This Lady Up Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.