Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (177464 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
jloe:

@moses.what of if the seller/manufacturer factory/shop is located in shezhen already.is one still going to pay for shipping to your warehouse in shezhen?
I think it is included in their commission
But when you order of goods with the mail his team would process it and give you the quotation containing the total cost of everything
Ranging from price of goods
Commission
Shipping fee
Hope you are cleared
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
ollybode:

Good day Oga Moses, how is hustling? God bless our hustle. What is the situation report sir? Expecting to hear from you .
Good Evening Sir.
Your Order Was Successful Place & Confirmed By Alipay Last Week 18th/9/2015. So Arrangement For Shipment To Our Warehouse By The Seller Start On 19/9/2015. So Estimated Delivery Time Frame Is 3/7Days. So We Are Yet To Receive Any Of Your Packages & If We Do, We Will Update Your Mail Immediately.
Cheers Every Thing Is In Progress...

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Richyman:

Please, which one would be best for branded and if those you mentioned are better what of '1688'?.
Thanks
The three sites I mentioned are all OK as branded product is conscience...
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
jloe:

@moses.what of if the seller/manufacturer factory/shop is located in shezhen already.is one still going to pay for shipping to your warehouse in shezhen?
Good evening sir...
Sir that will be determine at when the items is been cart out which implies that, if the seller offer free waybill cost to our warehouse it will reflect on the total check out.

Hints: Aleairpay a three address in China. One is purely for inspection & repackaging of clients item is located in Shenzhen. Second office in Shenzhen is our afflicted Sea freight shipping to any location in the worldwide. Last office in located in GZ & The office is our aircargo hub it is there were our clients goods is schedule for shipment to Lagos.
So if any of our clients want their goods to be inspected, then the goods must 1st get to our Shenzhen Warehouse Before Arranged to Airport/Aircargo Office In GZ. So Every of our clients has the right to opt out from the services. The idea has really help to reduce defects of client goods from Zero/ 5 level....
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
winetapper:
I think it is included in their commission
But when you order of goods with the mail his team would process it and give you the quotation containing the total cost of everything
Ranging from price of goods
Commission
Shipping fee
Hope you are cleared
Good evening modern winetapper...
Thanks for your supportive answers...
Like in said before , our billing is well explained & pictures is also attach for easy understanding.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening sir...
Sir that will be determine at when the items is been cart out which implies that, if the seller offer free waybill cost to our warehouse it will reflect on the total check out.

Hints: Aleairpay a three address in China. One is purely for inspection & repackaging of clients item is located in Shenzhen. Second office in Shenzhen is our afflicted Sea freight shipping to any location in the worldwide. Last office in located in GZ & The office is our aircargo hub it is there were our clients goods is schedule for shipment to Lagos.
So if any of our clients want their goods to be inspected, then the goods must 1st get to our Shenzhen Warehouse Before Arranged to Airport/Aircargo Office In GZ. So Every of our clients has the right to opt out from the services. The idea has really help to reduce defects of client goods from Zero/ 5 level....
Thanks

@Aleairpay.,. I'm still expecting your reply concerning my questions
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ollybode(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Sir.
Your Order Was Successful Place & Confirmed By Alipay Last Week 18th/9/2015. So Arrangement For Shipment To Our Warehouse By The Seller Start On 19/9/2015. So Estimated Delivery Time Frame Is 3/7Days. So We Are Yet To Receive Any Of Your Packages & If We Do, We Will Update Your Mail Immediately.
Cheers Every Thing Is In Progress...

OK no pro am still on the look out. thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
winetapper:

See King is asking prince to teach him how to fight war grin

Sir am not even worthy to correct you when you are wrong I nevernever reach

lol,it is well.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
jloe:

@moses.what of if the seller/manufacturer factory/shop is located in Shenzhen already.is one still going to pay for shipping to your warehouse in shezhen?

Good Evening Sir,

That Aspect Solely Depend On The Merchant Involved Because Most Of The Merchant May Choose To Delivery The Items On Free Of Charge Basically Of The Location And Some May Opt Out Because Shenzhen Is Made Of Six Districts And Each Of These Districts Has It Own Distances Which May Want The Seller To Address Express Charges To Our Warehouse.

For Example, Our Office/Warehouse Is Located At Baoan District‎ In Shenzhen And For Someone That Lives In Longgang District‎ In Shenzhen To Arrive At Our Location Is 59 min (53.7 km) via S28水官高速/S28 (Shuiguan S28 / S28), 1 h 3 min (63.7 km) via 010国道/G15沈海高速/机荷高速/G010/G15(010 national highway / G15沈海high speed / high speed Tsukueni / G010 / G15). So All These District I Mention Are All In Shenzhen & The Decision Still Lays In The Hands Of The Merchant One Is Dealing With At That Particular Time.

Bravo And Good Night....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening Sir,

That Aspect Solely Depend On The Merchant Involved Because Most Of The Merchant May Choose To Delivery The Items On Free Of Charge Basically Of The Location And Some May Opt Out Because Shenzhen Is Made Of Six Districts And Each Of These Districts Has It Own Distances Which May Want The Seller To Address Express Charges To Our Warehouse.

For Example, Our Office/Warehouse Is Located At Baoan District‎ In Shenzhen And For Someone That Lives In Longgang District‎ In Shenzhen To Arrive At Our Location Is 59 min (53.7 km) via S28水官高速/S28 (Shuiguan S28 / S28), 1 h 3 min (63.7 km) via 010国道/G15沈海高速/机荷高速/G010/G15(010 national highway / G15沈海high speed / high speed Tsukueni / G010 / G15). So All These District I Mention Are All In Shenzhen & The Decision Still Lays In The Hands Of The Merchant One Is Dealing With At That Particular Time.

Bravo And Good Night....

bro.. u still never attend to my question.. let me know if u can't and look for other way.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Isiri:

bro.. u still never attend to my question.. let me know if u can't and look for other way.

If I have not, that means your question is not clear then. State your reasons why you are so much interested to know that. Then I myself will re-check if I have do justice to it.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Clone2020(m): 2:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Good day Mr AleAirHub. I pls u have a question... Can a clearing agent clear both air and sea cargoes or are they two different sets of people specializing in different things? Do u know any reliable agent who clears air cargoes?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 2:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Clone2020:
Good day Mr AleAirHub. I pls u have a question... Can a clearing agent clear both air and sea cargoes or are they two different sets of people specializing in different things? Do u know any reliable agent who clears air cargoes?

I think its part of AleAirHub services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Isiri:

Send him the aliexpress link and he will do justice to it on your behalf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Clone2020:

Good Morning Sir,

A Clearing Agent Do Both Job Either Air or Sea. So If We Have The Proforma Invoice Details , We Can Be Able To Clear The Goods For You...

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Send him the aliexpress link and he will do justice to it on your behalf

Good Morning @ Infinitikoncept...

Thanks For Your Contribution
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 3:14am On Sep 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

If I have not, that means your question is not clear then. State your reasons why you are so much interested to know that. Then I myself will re-check if I have do justice to it.
Thanks

check email. I just sent u a mail .thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Isiri:

check email. I just sent u a mail .thanks

Good Morning.

We Have Reply Your Email

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Nnaabros:
Do you source for products on behalf of clients? Like a person tells the kind of item he wants and you source it for them and sends links of the best and cheapest deals on these Chinese sites.

Good Morning.

We Can Assist If The Description Is Well Cleared With A Sample Of Pictures, Estimated Price Range , Etc.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
good day sir, sorry for the delay but pls sir i just want to know if there will be any other thing attech to the air curler machine or just the pictured i posted above in (page 15), before i proceed with the order placement, thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
sir here is a link to the product in taobao
http://world.taobao.com/item/44543930258.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.wKilkM#detail
we need 30pcs of these item sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2015
richysam:
good day sir, sorry for the delay but pls sir i just want to know if there will be any other thing attech to the air curler machine or just the pictured i posted above in (page 15), before i proceed with the order placement, thanks.

Good morning.
I will advise you to check that on any of those link because we have no idea or technical knowledge of the item and you are in best position to know that base on your knowledgeable idea of the items.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning.
I will advise you to check that on any of those link because we have no idea or technical knowledge of the item and you are in best position to know that base on your knowledgeable idea of the items.

Thanks

but can you identify its authentification?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by galadhima: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Need the best site for the bulk purchase of replica wristwatches abroad. Hublot, IWC, Rolex and co
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
richysam:
but can you identify its authentification?
If you want it to be verified specify if you want it direct specify depends on you smiley
richysam:
sir here is a link to the product in taobao
http://world.taobao.com/item/44543930258.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.wKilkM#detail
we need 30pcs of these item sir
send to his mail for faster reach instantpay25@gmail dot com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
galadhima:
Need the best site for the bulk purchase of replica wristwatches abroad. Hublot, IWC, Rolex and co
pictures of it would help too and its official name
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning.

We Have Reply Your Email

Thanks

sir, I didn't see any of your reply. have forward u the link of what I wanted to buy from aliexpress.. thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Isiri:

sir, I didn't see any of your reply. have forward u the link of what I wanted to buy from aliexpress.. thanks
sir is it wheel cover you need or the wheel it self
Do you want to use them or resale them
There are cheaper sites you can get same item from
Also wheels weigh
So check well and also be patient he would surely get to you smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Isiri:

Good evening..
Please reforward the links, honestly I didnt see your link. Please resend it again and I will treat it now..
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Isiri: 2:19am On Sep 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening..
Please reforward the links, honestly I didnt see your link. Please resend it again and I will treat it now..
Thanks

have resend it to your mail.. Is wheel cover. want to use it for my car.. I will be happy if u can suggest a good cheaper site for me where I can buy it . my car model is Chevrolet spark LS. thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Isiri:

have resend it to your mail.. Is wheel cover. want to use it for my car.. I will be happy if u can suggest a good cheaper site for me where I can buy it . my car model is Chevrolet spark LS. thanks
OK, You Will Receive The Quotation Shortly...
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.