Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,629 members, 7,926,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (177939 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Welcome from 2013.

Please create your own thread and stop derailing this thread.

justcynnie:
To Do Import Business From china

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
[s]
justcynnie:
To Do Import Business From China? This Secret You Must Know!

Do you need to go to Alibaba.com when importing from China? No! No! There is a BETTER option!

Probably you know that you can source cheap products from Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com. You may usually place large orders from Alibaba.com and smaller orders from Aliexpress. But you would never know that actually many of the products those sellers offer are from another Chinese wholesale site called 1688.com(also called alibaba.cn. It’s .CN, not .COM).

It's not only a Chinese version of Alibaba.com, but also a cheaper source for all kinds of products. Those Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com sellers just bought the items from 1688.com and added prices on the items and sold to you. Or even, only when they have received your orders, they go to order from 1688.com and later ship to you, running their business without any stock. Of course, they won't tell you about this.

And the fact is more shocking, there are more shopping sites you are familiar with are selling items sourced from 1688.com. This explains why there are so many Chinese sellers in different platforms and where they source the products from. All of these, were hidden to you as secrets and you just don’t know them. The following image shows the relationship.

Apparently, when you purchase products from Alibaba.com and Aliexpress, the items have already been transited between many distributors or resellers, and you actually paid a lot of extra money to them to be their profit, which can be completely saved.

If you are a business man and want to cut down cost and earn more, I believe you now may want to ask yourself why not source from 1688.com directly? Yes, of course you can! As long as you want to do it, you can order from 1688.com directly without knowing Chinese language. All are no problem! I will introduce in following details on how you can make it.

http://freeshoppingchina.com/help.php?action=view&id=147

[/s]
It is never too late for your to open your thread and drop whichever ideas you choose to share than running to someone thread with another people facsimile job/work...

Do you need to go to Alibaba.com when importing from China? No! No! There is a BETTER option!

Probably you know that you can source cheap products from Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com. You may usually place large orders from Alibaba.com and smaller orders from Aliexpress. But you would never know that actually many of the products those sellers offer are from another Chinese wholesale site called 1688.com(also called alibaba.cn. It’s .CN, not .COM).

It's not only a Chinese version of Alibaba.com, but also a cheaper source for all kinds of products. Those Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com sellers just bought the items from 1688.com and added prices on the items and sold to you. Or even, only when they have received your orders, they go to order from 1688.com and later ship to you, running their business without any stock. Of course, they won't tell you about this.

And the fact is more shocking, there are more shopping sites you are familiar with are selling items sourced from 1688.com. This explains why there are so many Chinese sellers in different platforms and where they source the products from. All of these, were hidden to you as secrets and you just don’t know them. The following image shows the relationship.

Apparently, when you purchase products from Alibaba.com and Aliexpress, the items have already been transited between many distributors or resellers, and you actually paid a lot of extra money to them to be their profit, which can be completely saved.

If you are a business man and want to cut down cost and earn more, I believe you now may want to ask yourself why not source from 1688.com directly? Yes, of course you can! As long as you want to do it, you can order from 1688.com directly without knowing Chinese language. All are no problem! I will introduce in following details on how you can make it.

gibberish embarassed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
[s]
justcynnie:

[/s]
It is never too late for your to open your thread and drop whichever ideas you choose to share than running to someone thread with another people facsimile job/work...

gibberish embarassed

Cc winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Welcome from 2013.
Please create your own thread and stop derailing this thread.
you kash hergrin
na newbies she think say dey here ni
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
SUCCESS MAP WITH DANGER & MILKINESS
[My Little Importation Story Journey ]

Good afternoon everyone!!!.

1st all thanks goes to God almighty the giver of knowledge, wisdom & my pathfinder. He has been my bedrock and my source that has been tranquil the journey from grass to grace for 1 decade plus now.

JOURNEY ONE

At early stage of my life i have always wanted to venture into business of buying and selling because I LOVE MONEY alot even when our church priest keep saying in most church sermon/oration that MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL cool. So my 1st business at my early age[12] then was buying of biscuit and resell at home during our moon play AS A VILLAGE BOY cool.

The really hustling of success started in 2006 at my SS2 level when i was preparing for my SSCE exams, i will never forget that day in a hurry till i exit form this mother planet called EARTH. One faithful Sunday morning i rush down to a newspaper post @ Iyayi petrol station, Benin City to check for soccer scores and Vanguard lover zone ad wink. Luckily i came across a motivational magazine called SUCCESS DIGEST i ask the Newsagent for the price and i was told N100 & i paid including for Sunday Vanguard Newspaper also. Immediately i get home, i took my time to go though the SUCCESS DIGEST magazine and i was really shock of some business opportunities tips but it was just belief or tag as; TO BE CONT in our next week publication or place as FOR SALE to get and enjoy full details. So i subscribe to the magazine for weekly supply basics only making a token fee of N400 monthly and that was how the interest in internet related business rose up, every Saturday and Sunday i will rush down to a cafe called Vic Biz Cyber Cafe or Netcast @ Ugbowo in Benin City to test all the knowledge acquire cool cool cool. Most times i will waste 2/3hours ticket not achieving my heart desire to the extend my Pals was making mocking of me that am only wasting my resource , time and effort.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.

1. My 1st gain was coming though that paper called SUCCESS DIGEST apart from the opportunities indicted inside the paper, it also boosting my reading habit.
2. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also boost my Internet skills because i was always friendly with internet.
3. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also make me to know & follow people publication from;Otunba Akin Alabi of Nairabet, etc.
4. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also make me to save jealously for the publication purchase weekly.
5. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also make me to opening my 1st A/C in my SS2 cool.

CHALLENGES.
1. Internet services was very expensive then.
2. Lack of capital to implement all i have acquire.
3. Lack of fund to get a good grade computer/system.
4. Lack of internet knowledge; because the opportunities surrounding it then was limited to a penny and those was has the knowledge only give1% of it free and 10% on charges so the remaining 90% was kept to master and key players like my mentor[Otunba Akin Alabi of Nairabet & rest of them].

To Be Cont Shortly.
Bravo
Cc Winetapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:34am On Apr 08, 2016
AleAirHub:

1st all thanks goes to God almighty the giver of knowledge, wisdom & my pathfinder. He has been my bedrock and my source that has been tranquil the journey from grass to grace for 1 decade plus now.

JOURNEY ONE

At early stage of my life i have always wanted to venture into business of buying and selling because I LOVE MONEY alot even when our church priest keep saying in most church sermon/oration that MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL cool. So my 1st business at my early age[12] then was buying of biscuit and resell at home during our moon play AS A VILLAGE BOY cool.

The really hustling of success started in 2006 at my SS2 level when i was preparing for my SSCE exams, i will never forget that day in a hurry till i exit form this mother planet called EARTH. One faithful Sunday morning i rush down to a newspaper post @ Iyayi petrol station, Benin City to check for soccer scores and Vanguard lover zone ad wink. Luckily i came across a motivational magazine called SUCCESS DIGEST i ask the Newsagent for the price and i was told N100 & i paid including for Sunday Vanguard Newspaper also. Immediately i get home, i took my time to go though the SUCCESS DIGEST magazine and i was really shock of some business opportunities tips but it was just belief or tag as; TO BE CONT in our next week publication or place as FOR SALE to get and enjoy full details. So i subscribe to the magazine for weekly supply basics only making a token fee of N400 monthly and that was how the interest in internet related business rose up, every Saturday and Sunday i will rush down to a cafe called Vic Biz Cyber Cafe or Netcast @ Ugbowo in Benin City to test all the knowledge acquire cool cool cool. Most times i will waste 2/3hours ticket not achieving my heart desire to the extend my Pals was making mocking of me that am only wasting my resource , time and effort.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.

1. My 1st gain was coming though that paper called SUCCESS DIGEST apart from the opportunities indicted inside the paper, it also boosting my reading habit.
2. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also boost my Internet skills because i was always friendly with internet.
3. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also make me to know & follow people publication from;Otunba Akin Alabi of Nairabet, etc.
4. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also make me to save jealously for the publication purchase weekly.
5. 1st encounter with SUCCESS DIGEST also make me to opening my 1st A/C in my SS2 cool.

CHALLENGES.
4. Lack of internet knowledge; because the opportunities surrounding it then was limited to a penny and those was has the knowledge only give1% of it free and 10% on charges so the remaining 90% was kept to master and key players like my mentor[Otunba Akin Alabi of Nairabet & rest of them].

To Be Cont Shortly.
Bravo
Cc Winetapper

JOURNEY TWO.

After much experimental practicals of what i have gain from SUCCESS DIGEST & Other entrepreneur/business related book, so i decided to venture into unskilled proletarian tasks like; Recharge Card Sale Boy@ Law Faulty Uniben grin, Indomie Sale Boy @ June 12 Uniben grin, Phone Boot Sale Boy @ Nice Comm, Benin grin & Many More just to raise fund/capital to start my online business. The pay from my menial job was not encouraging so i decided to give a break to anything pattern online and other related business pending when i have alot of cash to invest mostly on resource materials and internet services also. Immediately i got admission into Auchipoly to study Estate Mgt 2009, that year is also a milestone to quest to become a successful internet guru because i was having access to our school internet system & alot of publication at our school library also . So i decided to invest my little resource , time and effort in the area of ebook packaging / info marketing online using our school internet services and follow up with my NOKIA 2626 Phone grin grin grin with cheats like Opera Cast , Bolt cheats settings. So when my ebook was ready i decided to list my Ad @ Nairalist owner by Seun Osewa the founder of Nairaland & 2go chat room D, Fb, etc. I later got a call from a lady from Kano who was interested in my ebook & i told her my price and she transfer the cash within 30mins.... Wow i shouted loud in a victory voice immediately i received the credit alert of 3k. So that boosted my ability to push harder in the game of succeeding.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.
1. Free access to internet services
2. 1st rewarding effort for my early job, etc.

CHALLENGES.
1. The only challenge then was still lack of capital to invest only.

To Be Cont Shortly & Please forgive me my grammatical errors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2016
AleAirHub:

JOURNEY ONE

GAIN & CHALLENGES.

CHALLENGES.

To Be Cont Shortly.
Bravo
Cc Winetapper

"MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL"

As much as I know,"MONEY IS NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL" but "THE EXCESSIVE LOVE OF MONEY"

selah
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2016
There is something I learnt from this story and here they are...

1. You didn't your parent to spoon feed you @ss2 you had a vision and you chased it.

2. You weren't distracted by friends who mocked you and times and money you wasted in research

3.You still had schooling in mind.. Few hustlers do that.

4. Capital was your problem but you were determined to do something card boy,indomine boy,phone booth

5. Kwantinue I still have more to point out Sir cool

Modified

You didn't use evil ways to get your money you did the legal and right thing and the money came and you have peace of mind smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2016
abbeyforex:

"MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL"

As much as I know,"MONEY IS NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL" but "THE EXCESSIVE LOVE OF MONEY"

selah
You are right uncle Abbey.

Money is not the root of all Evils.

But excessive love of it becomes Greed and with greed one will do anything I say anything to get money and that becomes Evil sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
winetapper:
There is something I learnt from this story and here they are...

1. You didn't your parent to spoon feed you @ss2 you had a vision and you chased it.

2. You weren't distracted by friends who mocked you and times and money you wasted in research

3.You still had schooling in mind.. Few hustlers do that.

4. Capital was your problem but you were determined to do something card boy,indomine boy,phone booth

5. Kwantinue I still have more to point out Sir cool

Modified

You didn't use evil ways to get your money you did the legal and right thing and the money came and you have peace of mind smiley

"You didn't use evil ways to get your money you did the legal and right thing and the money came and you have peace of mind"

That is what I have been preaching all around " Peaceful Wealth"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2016
winetapper:
You are right uncle Abbey.

Money is not the root of all Evils.

But excessive love of it becomes Greed and with greed one will do anything I say anything to get money and that becomes Evil sad

Mo rogo ! Am blushing !! Me ? Uncle ? Where did you get that title from @ my digital winetapper as Moses will call you.?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Eghosa1(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2016
AleAirHub:

JOURNEY TWO.

After much experimental practicals of what i have gain from SUCCESS DIGEST & Other entrepreneur/business related book, so i decided to venture into unskilled proletarian tasks like; Recharge Card Sale Boy@ Law Faulty Uniben grin, Indomie Sale Boy @ June 12 Uniben grin, Phone Boot Sale Boy @ Nice Comm, Benin grin & Many More just to raise fund/capital to start my online business. The pay from my menial job was not encouraging so i decided to give a break to anything pattern online and other related business pending when i have alot of cash to invest mostly on resource materials and internet services also. Immediately i got admission into Auchipoly to study Estate Mgt 2009, that year is also a milestone to quest to become a successful internet guru because i was having access to our school internet system & alot of publication at our school library also . So i decided to invest my little resource , time and effort in the area of ebook packaging / info marketing online using our school internet services and follow up with my NOKIA 2626 Phone grin grin grin with cheats like Opera Cast , Bolt cheats settings. So when my ebook was ready i decided to list my Ad @ Nairalist owner by Seun Osewa the founder of Nairaland & 2go chat room D, Fb, etc. I later got a call from a lady from Kano who was interested in my ebook & i told her my price and she transfer the cash within 30mins.... Wow i shouted loud in a victory voice immediately i received the credit alert of 3k. So that boosted my ability to push harder in the game of succeeding.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.

CHALLENGES.

This is a good one! I remember how I didn't even have fares to transport to Vic-Biz cafe then. They were the premium "Cafe" ISP in Benin and had everything going for them! I sha always went to the ones close by my street in Upper Sakponba road.

Life will always throw us shades but we must take it and then turn them into petals.

Kudos on your journey buddy. Ensure to PUT INTEGRITY ABOVE ALL THINGS as that's all that matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
AleAirHub:

JOURNEY TWO.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.

CHALLENGES.

JOURNEY THREE.

Between the year of 2010/2011 when i was about leaving school, i organize two workshop / seminar on empowerment & internet opportunities but all failed even when the gate pass was tag FREE . all the capital gotten from sales of my ebook, including my one year house rentage fee and part of my school fee all wasted. The 1st seminar failed as a result of poor turn up and unwillingness nature to purchase the seminar material in a Hard & Soft Copy , why the second seminar failed on reasons that still beat my imaginations till date because my may objective was to empower and still make little KOBO cheesy but it was stop by one wicked politician in my local government area who use his influence & power to make sure the workshop didn't hold. Heaven knows till date i am still in echos in the dark to really no why that workshop was stop by the Evil UNDER - WORLD MAN & the powers he use to halt the workshop still melee me till date because the recommendation support i received from my Royal Highness , Friends , Our Community Club Leaders Nation-wide, Past Local Govt Area Chairman , Business Mogul , Mothers , Church Leaders but all went off. It was i at these stage / level i begin to see wickedness side of people toward my dream and purpose in life hustling SORRY TO SAY, even one of my Nephew that was doing well and living in Lagos was against my plans and dreams even my Dad too was not left out but tag my effort as a WASTE OF TIME that my mate are 1st class graduate in medicine , civil engineering , law, etc but i choose to waste my time on internet related matters & computer. Only three persons stood by me; God , My Uncle & Mum cool.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.
1. The gain at this level was recognition from my department course-mate , some were seeking advice for me and i was really glad to assist them with a COLD BOTTLE OF COKE & GALA or OIL BEANS WITH GARRI . grin grin grin
2. Recognition from some strong politicians and contact.

CHALLENGES.
1. Lost of my saves/capital
2. Discouragement from set of people ranging from some friends , family members ,etc.
3. Lack of marketing skills contributed on my 1st failed seminar
4. Treat to life by some wicked set of individuals claiming that at the end of the workshop i could be well known, popular and that i might became our youth leader or some other position. [FEAR MEN] lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Wow sometimes you might think you have seen the worst of all but somepeople will like to be in that your condition nd still thank God.
To God be the Glory smiley

abbeyforex:

Mo rogo ! Am blushing !! Me ? Uncle ? Where did you get that title from @ my digital winetapper as Moses will call you.?
Uncle Abbey don't you like the name cheesy
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Everyone got his story but my biggest failure in business which put me at a debt close to 200k in 2008/09 & almost threw me outta biochemistry unaab chapter while i was in 300l cox of the case actually was the worst tunnel of my life but that failure made me fight with all I had left. I sacrificed academics grade, political ambition cox I would have made SUG treasurer or my faculty president easily cox of my record & d kind broke wey I broke that time still makes me wonder how I survived on a meal per day most times in which I'll have to rotate all my friends house to know who cooked? Lols
But today it made me thick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Everyone got his story but my biggest failure in business which put me at a debt close to 200k in 2008/09 & almost threw me outta biochemistry unaab chapter while i was in 300l cox of the case actually was the worst tunnel of my life but that failure made me fight with all I had left. I sacrificed academics grade, political ambition cox I would have made SUG treasurer or my faculty president easily cox of my record & d kind broke wey I broke that time still makes me wonder how I survived on a meal per day most times in which I'll have to rotate all my friends house to know who cooked? Lols

you sure you're thick?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2016

just2okworld:

you sure you're thick?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
just2okworld:

ok,will reply soon!

Tracking and shipping details of your refund order placement has been sent to your mail, please confirm it and get back to us.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
just2okworld:

you sure you're thick?
Henhen I'll tell dragnet you are using multiple accounts. Lols
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Henhen I'll tell dragnet you are using multiple accounts. Lols
hehehehe,Oga mi dragnet ke? mi o moo ri ogrin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
AleAirHub:

JOURNEY THREE.

Between the year of 2010/2011 when i was about leaving school, i organize two workshop / seminar on empowerment & internet opportunities but all failed even when the gate pass was tag FREE . all the capital gotten from sales of my ebook, including my one year house rentage fee and part of my school fee all wasted. The 1st seminar failed as a result of poor turn up and unwillingness nature to purchase the seminar material in a Hard & Soft Copy , why the second seminar failed on reasons that still beat my imaginations till date because my may objective was to empower and still make little KOBO cheesy but it was stop by one wicked politician in my local government area who use his influence & power to make sure the workshop didn't hold. Heaven knows till date i am still in echos in the dark to really no why that workshop was stop by the Evil UNDER - WORLD MAN & the powers he use to halt the workshop still melee me till date because the recommendation support i received from my Royal Highness , Friends , Our Community Club Leaders Nation-wide, Past Local Govt Area Chairman , Business Mogul , Mothers , Church Leaders but all went off. It was i at these stage / level i begin to see wickedness side of people toward my dream and purpose in life hustling SORRY TO SAY, even one of my Nephew that was doing well and living in Lagos was against my plans and dreams even my Dad too was not left out but tag my effort as a WASTE OF TIME that my mate are 1st class graduate in medicine , civil engineering , law, etc but i choose to waste my time on internet related matters & computer. Only three persons stood by me; God , My Uncle & Mum cool.

GAIN & CHALLENGES.
1. The gain at this level was recognition from my department course-mate , some were seeking advice for me and i was really glad to assist them with a COLD BOTTLE OF COKE & GALA or OIL BEANS WITH GARRI . grin grin grin
2. Recognition from some strong politicians and contact.

CHALLENGES.
1. Lost of my saves/capital
2. Discouragement from set of people ranging from some friends , family members ,etc.
3. Lack of marketing skills contributed on my 1st failed seminar
4. Treat to life by some wicked set of individuals claiming that at the end of the workshop i could be well known, popular and that i might became our youth leader or some other position. [FEAR MEN] lipsrsealed

JOURNEY FOUR

So immediately i graduated with from Auchipoly i was able to raise some fund from school project assisting student and a friend assisted me too with 25k added to my saves of 10k making it 35k. So my next plan was to leave everything about online & business opportunities then face a little scale copier business inside our school pending when am coming for HND next school session but the plan CHANGE AGAIN after reading another interested publication in SUCCESS DIGEST on how to PRINT RECHARGE CARD & HOW TO IMPORT FROM USA DIRECT TO NIGERIA WITH GTBANK NAIRA MASTER CARD Immediately after i finish reading the publication, my mind toward small scale copier business change immediately so i decided to relocate to BAYELSA STATE[ Glory Of Land] cool cool with the 35k in my bank account and with full load of SUCCESS DIGEST PUBLICATIONS grin grin grin grin. So i was able to locate a cafe called Philland Cafe @ Tombia Round About, Yenagoa in Bayelsa state and my 1st opinion then was to venture into Recharge Card Printing Business of a thing then switch back to importation from the Recharge Card Printing business profit . So i took my time and waste cash on public cafe internet ticket for good period of 2weeks searching for a TRUSTED recharge card printing merchant/reseller. So i came across one called OLU CHRIS who reside in Kano accord to him so i reach out to him on his number and email. After some few hours i got a swiftly reply from he with a miraculous business proposal and prices cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy "Dmmm it" i could not sleep anymore at NIGHT because i was engrossed with my calculator calculating Thousands n Millions grin grin grin imagining how [i bought car , go clubbing ,hangout with opposite s*x tongue, etc]. So i made up my mind one morning to give the business try and my LOVELY MUM assisted me with extra 10k making it 45k that was with me then , so i called Olu Chris informing him that i will invest 35k and when profit start coming i will increase the trade value and he opt in . Immediately he forwarded a Access Bank A/c Number bearing different name called Blessing & i called him regarding that and he said that am GOOD TO GO with the A/c number that was how i rush down to Access Bank branch in Amarata Yenagoa, So after payment i forwarded the bank teller details and other necessary details requested to Mr Olu Chris hoping to get positive reply at list that he has received the cash deposit of which he did by sending me a confirmation mail and that they are currently working on my profile that i will get a feedback before closing our their business hour. So i rush down to Madam Mobpol Base @ Edepie to eat fresh fish soup with starch cheesy cheesy cheesy hoping to get better result , after i waited for many hours and it was already 4:30pm and so i called Olu Chris and the lady who pick the call said that Olu Chris is not in the office that any business with him will be concluded next business day. Chai!!! Spiritual Cold Enter Inside Of Me my mind was divided into two but i was able to took courage and i left to my house and hoping to continue from were i stop.

[quote author=AleAirHub post=44548918]

JOURNEY FOUR

So immediately i graduated with from Auchipoly i was able to raise some fund from school project assisting student and a friend assisted me too with 25k added to my saves of 10k making it 35k. So my next plan was to leave everything about online & business opportunities then face a little scale copier business inside our school pending when am coming for HND next school session but the plan CHANGE AGAIN after reading another interested publication in SUCCESS DIGEST on how to PRINT RECHARGE CARD & HOW TO IMPORT FROM USA DIRECT TO NIGERIA WITH GTBANK NAIRA MASTER CARD Immediately after i finish reading the publication, my mind toward small scale copier business change immediately so i decided to relocate to BAYELSA STATE[ Glory Of Land] cool cool with the 35k in my bank account and with full load of SUCCESS DIGEST PUBLICATIONS grin grin grin grin. So i was able to locate a cafe called Philland Cafe @ Tombia Round About, Yenagoa in Bayelsa state and my 1st opinion then was to venture into Recharge Card Printing Business of a thing then switch back to importation from the Recharge Card Printing business profit . So i took my time and waste cash on public cafe internet ticket for good period of 2weeks searching for a TRUSTED recharge card printing merchant/reseller. So i came across one called OLU CHRIS who reside in Kano accord to him so i reach out to him on his number and email. After some few hours i got a swiftly reply from he with a miraculous business proposal and prices cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy "Dmmm it" i could not sleep anymore at NIGHT because i was engrossed with my calculator calculating Thousands n Millions grin grin grin imagining how [i bought car , go clubbing ,hangout with opposite s*x tongue, etc]. So i made up my mind one morning to give the business try and my LOVELY MUM assisted me with extra 10k making it 45k that was with me then , so i called Olu Chris informing him that i will invest 35k and when profit start coming i will increase the trade value and he opt in . Immediately he forwarded a Access Bank A/c Number bearing different name called Blessing & i called him regarding that and he said that am GOOD TO GO with the A/c number that was how i rush down to Access Bank branch in Amarata Yenagoa, So after payment i forwarded the bank teller details and other necessary details requested to Mr Olu Chris hoping to get positive reply at list that he has received the cash deposit of which he did by sending me a confirmation mail and that they are currently working on my profile that i will get a feedback before closing our their business hour. So i rush down to Madam Mobpol Base @ Edepie to eat fresh fish soup with starch cheesy cheesy cheesy hoping to get better result , after i waited for many hours and it was already 4:30pm and so i called Olu Chris and the lady who pick the call said that Olu Chris is not in the office that any business with him will be concluded next business day. Chai!!! Spiritual Cold Enter Inside Of Me my mind was divided into two but i was able to took courage and i left to my house and hoping to continue from were i stop.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
. Dmmm it" i could not sleep anymore at NIGHT because i was engrossed with my calculator calculating Thousands n Millions grin grin grin imagining how [i bought car , go clubbing ,hangout with opposite s*x tongue, etc].
This thing don do me oo.

Especially when the calculations is showing Millions cool

Also I was scammed recently i blame my self why?
I was over excited like you did.
The advantage clouded my face that i couldnt think straight
Just want to hit the deal

Sure i learnt from my mistake.
Don't be over excited

That's it Life of a Hustler cry
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2016
AleAirHub:

JOURNEY FOUR

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=AleAirHub post=44548918]

JOURNEY FOUR

The next morning i called Mr Olu Chris to know the position of my order , he apologize to me of him not keeping to his promise on the every day i place my order and that he is going to reply me short. So after about 15mins i got a email explaining to me that the fund i deposited was not enough and that i should make extra deposit of 10k or more. So i rush down to Gtbank branch @Amarata to pickup the last fund with me which was loan to me by my LOVELY MUM and i rush back to Access bank to make the deposit after wasting 1 hour + on a queue. I called Mr Olu Chris that i have made another deposit of 10k and he assure me to check my email in the next 1hour that my Reseller details , voucher software and my recharge card pin will be mail to my mail address. After about 1hour plus i received all the necessary details and i downloaded the voucher software and when i enter my login details it was showing error and i contacted Olu Chris , he promise to fix the error and get back to me asap. After about 2hours i called Olu Chris number and it was switch off embarassed embarassed embarassed Chai!!! another cold enter inside of me and my mind started suggesting different imagination and i called the line again after wasted for another 45mins , Behold a lady pick the call and said Mr Olu Chris was invited by Nigeria Police and that i should call back in the next 1hour plus or next day. I later called the line and Mr Chris pick the call and explain to me that his co-staff hack their system so he went to file a complain @ Nigeria Police station and that i should check my email in the next 45mins. I later did that with my cell phone and no mail was sent and i sent a reminder and no reply till date and Mr Olu Chris cell phone line was switch till date.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

GAIN & CHALLENGES.
1. The only gain is just the experience and eye opening to online transactions & it has sharpen & increase my knowledge in the internet/online related business.[Prof Moses] cheesy cheesy

CHALLENGES
1. I was scam because of over excited which never occur to me that you can't ventures into recharges card printing business with 45k
2. I was scam because i failed to confirm the prices of the voucher from another major dealer to be sure if am dealing with the right people.
3. I was scam because i was also greed and to serious to succeed without giving a rethink of my actions, because i remember very well that i visited a major reseller @ Benin City called Dominion Comm and i was told that the business is capital intensive which i never implemented the advice in the deal.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by 812clothings(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good afternoon house, thanks to you all for the contributions(questions and answers).
Pls I don't know if anyone got idea(s) on where I can source for textile material and tailoring stuffs too. I.E custom button and tags. Response(s) will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Cc aleairhub
Abbeyforex
Winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
812clothings:
Good afternoon house, thanks to you all for the contributions(questions and answers).
Pls I don't know if anyone got idea(s) on where I can source for textile material and tailoring stuffs too. I.E custom button and tags. Response(s) will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Cc aleairhub
Abbeyforex
Winetapper

Good evening ,

Thanks for stopping by.

I will like you to explain more and even send sample pictures because we have quite number of merchants who our clients are ordering textile from.
I will be waiting for your reply and willing to assist you at my little effort cool cool cool.
Bravo Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good evening everyone!!!.

Please be inform that then shall be a little delay to all our shipment this week it is as result of our rep emergency meeting leave and we are currently exploring other means.

We are sorry for the inconveniences

Thanks
Sign
Mgt
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
JOURNEY FIVE

After my 1st scam experiences with recharge card business with a merchant called Mr Olu Chris, i went offline to rethink and work on myself again too see how i can correct my mistake. It was there i stick with a company for a period of 5/6months without any monthly pay rather i undergo an intensive training-ship in computer basic software , computer appreciation and internet marketing,etc. So during that period i was able to make some saves from Phone&Computer configuration and along the line one of my Pal was able to load me laptop for short period pending when i have fund to get mine. That period also mark my rebirth in ICT/Online related business again because with the laptop i was able to stay online 24/7 free of charge using Freedom so my knowledge increase and i was able to map out another internet related business again which was ; USA IMPORTATION & ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE . Then i was able to make a saves of 187k from my Phone&Computer configuration services including building blogs for some of my friend and i invested 120k into USA importation base on the information i have acquire from SUCCESS DIGEST & Online why the remaining will invested in ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE.

The 1st USA site i stated with was Ebay and order for 10pcs of KOCASO tablet Pc using my naira credit and my plans was to resell it during December period; that was how my courier make it unfavourable for me to an extend the goods was wrongly ship to Europe against Nigeria and it took the courier 2month plus to retrace back to the goods to Nigeria and by then i have already lost all client who ask for the tablet pc for Xmas celebration and the worst of it all, the merchant sent me Wifi type of the tablet pc so i was unable to sell them embarassed embarassed because all my client request was GSM/Simcard type not Wifi. Why in the case of ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE i invested with a company who claim to be operating from UAE but from Hong Kong , That was how i use one of Nigeria trusted e-currency exchanger called standardgold to fund my trade account the 67k and additional profit fund i made from buying of used phone. so i was able to have accumulated profit of $186 + my all and all investment capital amounting to $457, making total fund of $643 with the mutual trade company after about 6months of my transaction with them. The webpage went off online till date and that was how i lost my capital of $457 with them and it was after my finding that i discover that the company was been operated from Hong Kong by some group of hackers who claim to be operation from UAE...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
JOURNEY FIVE

After my 1st scam experiences with recharge card business with a merchant called Mr Olu Chris, i went offline to rethink and work on myself again too see how i can correct my mistake. It was there i stick with a company for a period of 5/6months without any monthly pay rather i undergo an intensive training-ship in computer basic software , computer appreciation and internet marketing,etc. So during that period i was able to make some saves from Phone&Computer configuration and along the line one of my Pal was able to load me laptop for short period pending when i have fund to get mine. That period also mark my rebirth in ICT/Online related business again because with the laptop i was able to stay online 24/7 free of charge using Freedom so my knowledge increase and i was able to map out another internet related business again which was ; USA IMPORTATION & ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE . Then i was able to make a saves of 187k from my Phone&Computer configuration services including building blogs for some of my friend and i invested 120k into USA importation base on the information i have acquire from SUCCESS DIGEST & Online why the remaining will invested in ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE.

The 1st USA site i stated with was Ebay and order for 10pcs of KOCASO tablet Pc using my naira credit and my plans was to resell it during December period; that was how my courier make it unfavourable for me to an extend the goods was wrongly ship to Europe against Nigeria and it took the courier 2month plus to retrace back the goods to Nigeria and by then i have already lost all client who ask for the tablet pc for Xmas celebration and the worst of it all, the merchant sent me Wifi type of the tablet pc so i was unable to sell them embarassed embarassed because all my client request was GSM/Simcard type not Wifi. Why in the case of ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE i invested with a company who claim to be operating from UAE but from Hong Kong , That was how i use one of Nigeria trusted e-currency exchanger called standardgold to fund my trade account the 67k and additional profit fund i made from buying of used phone. so i was able to have accumulated profit of $186 + my all and all investment capital amounting to $457, making total fund of $643 with the mutual trade company after about 6months of my transaction with them. The webpage went off online till date and that was how i lost my capital of $457 with them and it was after my finding that i discover that the company was been operated from Hong Kong by some group of hackers who claim to be operation from UAE...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
AleAirHub:
JOURNEY FIVE

The 1st USA site i stated with was Ebay and order for 10pcs of KOCASO tablet Pc using my naira credit and my plans was to resell it during December period; that was how my courier make it unfavourable for me to an extend the goods was wrongly ship to Europe against Nigeria and it took the courier 2month plus to retrace back the goods to Nigeria and by then i have already lost all client who ask for the tablet pc for Xmas celebration and the worst of it all, the merchant sent me Wifi type of the tablet pc so i was unable to sell them embarassed embarassed because all my client request was GSM/Simcard type not Wifi. Why in the case of ONLINE MUTUAL TRADE i invested with a company who claim to be operating from UAE but from Hong Kong , That was how i use one of Nigeria trusted e-currency exchanger called standardgold to fund my trade account the 67k and additional profit fund i made from buying of used phone. so i was able to have accumulated profit of $186 + my all and all investment capital amounting to $457, making total fund of $643 with the mutual trade company after about 6months of my transaction with them. The webpage went off online till date and that was how i lost my capital of $457 with them and it was after my finding that i discover that the company was been operated from Hong Kong by some group of hackers who claim to be operation from UAE...

That was how my life and trust for internet related business turn into[b] Scatted Dream [/b] , keep crying at night asking why only me experiencing such set back after my deal with Mr Olu Chris.... Chai!!! [Success Has Alot Of Sacrifice]

GAIN & CHALLENGES.
1. The only gain i achieve was only how to make payment with Nigeria naira master card only and exploring USA importation for the 1st time.

CHALLENGES
1. My Ignorant make me not to give a strong attention and details of what was stated at the merchant product, i was excited of the profit am going to make from the order.

2. My Ignorant also make me not to carryout proper underground research with those Mutual trade company
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Like say you know what am passing through.

I just want to even switch off my phone for days and cool embarassed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by 812clothings(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thanks for your reply sir,i mean materials like cotton that can be used to sew shirt,cottons or polyester for T-shirts,Jean,chinos and cotton materials for pants and all sort. About the tags and button,i meant labels with company name or logo monogramed/printed on it and company name engraved on the buttons. I hope you understand now sir? Expecting your soonest reply.
Cc Aleairhub
AleAirHub:

Good evening ,

Thanks for stopping by.

I will like you to explain more and even send sample pictures because we have quite number of merchants who our clients are ordering textile from.
I will be waiting for your reply and willing to assist you at my little effort cool cool cool.
Bravo Sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.