Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Prettylogical.com Lets You Shop Online From Nigeria On Any U.s. Website. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Prettylogical.com Lets You Shop Online From Nigeria On Any U.s. Website. (1425 Views)

Where To Shop Online For Almost Free / Export From Nigeria / Do You Shop Online? Then Visit To Get Links To The Best Shopping Sites Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prettylogical.com Lets You Shop Online From Nigeria On Any U.s. Website. by coolgenius: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2009
I have lived abroad in the U.S. before and have grown accustomed to certain products that I can not easily find in Nigeria. Or, when I find them they are outrageously priced or knock offs/fakes from China.
There are certain foods/snacks, electronics, household goods, etc that I cant get and I MUST HAVE to remain sane. You know how you get used to things. Or you read magazines and see things people are wearing or using in other countries and you want it NOW, not when the trend is over. When my friends in the U.S. tell me about new things they have like electronics and things, I have to pay a fortune to get them in Nigeria. This drives me MAD!!!

My family in the U.S. now uses this buying service in the U.S. called Pretty Logical (WWW.prettylogical.com). They ship goods to Nigeria from the U.S. I wanted to buy some cool clothes and gadgets from online websites, and Pretty Logical said they will ship it to me after I place the order with them and deposit money into their bank account. I'm living in Naija and want to use their services from here. It seems pretty cool because now I can shop online as if I am still living in the U.S. They will deliver my goods whether I'm in Lagos or working in the East.

They have a cool website too that explains their services. www.prettylogical.com

I'm wondering if any one else has used them or if there are any other companies in Nigeria that offer an international buying service that someone can recommend.

Thanks for your replies in advance,
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need Liberty Reserve,can Afford @least N170 Per Dollar / Used Blackberry Torch 2 (white) For Sale In Portharcourt / Interested in being ANSG Contractor? We Can Be At Your Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.