Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers (45066 Views)

Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by justjify(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good one Namesake, but...

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Behira(f): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what is this thing talking about? Money worshipper,i ain't like you pls,I really like Don Jazzy not because he's rich but because he's really gifted,i like gifted people,i like Leornado Davinci,Newton,Einstein,etc,not because they're rich but because they're gifted,someone like you wants to be a friend of Don Jazzy to collect money from him,you like him for his money ole!!! ,a lot of people are making money,why should I pick on someone who's old enough to be my uncle,why should I hate on my uncle? I'm a young hustler and i'm comfortable in my own right, a lot people envy me,and who told you i'm not going to make my own money too? I'm a baller in my own right,why envy? Those people on my signature are ballers and very rich guys,almost all of them are richer than Don Jazzy,if I was a hater,i wouldn't have put their names on my signature,and if I liked them for the money like you,i would have rated them based on their riches
oh swthrt it is very alarmin at the low educational backbone Nigeria can offer dis days to dia youth....is it dat u cant read or ur simply Daft? Wat has bn Successful or appreciating Success got to do with liking Rich peeps or liking peeps with money. My dear dia is a huge difference frm acquired Wealth and Success okai. Bn tall doesnt mean a child has grown attach some sense to the Brain.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by omoadeleye(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Gej my hero, Buhari my president, Don Jazzy my role model

Album Nears Completion

guy make we feel your first track na, cause we dont wanna regret buying your album, if you dont satisfy us

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Olacchris: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
I think its smilley
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by baggz: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mehn Don-Jazzy you are the man and you deserve it.
http://chinnko.com/index.php?u=/topic/425/stamp-series-from-china

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Spells(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
All this our nigeran artist are junks, all they do is do unnecessary stuffs leaving out the necessities, have u ever had of a nigeran artist give out free scholarships? God please bring out the philanthropist in each n everyone of us. Amen
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by omoadeleye(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
justjify:
Good one Namesake, but...

lolz, are you also bearing Don Jazzy?
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Spydamannn(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its Don Jazzy Again
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion
Dude, don't you have any single/demo or something?
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by kajoula(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babe2sure:
Don baba! smiley Dude showing that critical and creative thinking is a neccessary ingredient to success.

Dapo dey there...snaping photo inside 1st class flight grin
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Babe2sure(f): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
kajoula:

Dapo dey there...snaping photo inside 1st class flight grin

Me sef dey there. What I'm doing now, you have no idea.grin

And your monikers says it all " we shall all be successful" iJN.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by c0deice(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Goodnews to all it is here Just discovered a
nigeria site that run real referre that pays directly
to your bank account here in Nigeria it is easy
simple and real... just follow this.. link to get
registered and start earning big.. with adnation
http://adnation.co/signup/nimilyn or visit
wayswap.tk for more information
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by fireforfire: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Intelligent smart ass dude.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by michphenomena(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

July 15 is the date....

My #200 to buy the album is still intact

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by fireforfire: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Spells:
All this our nigeran artist are junks, all they do is do unnecessary stuffs leaving out the necessities, have u ever had of a nigeran artist give out free scholarships? God please bring out the philanthropist in each n everyone of us. Amen

Abeg leave d guy joor. Is it ya moni?
How many pipo hv u paid dia bus fare for recently
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Lalaity: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

Since Last Century.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by justjify(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
omoadeleye:

lolz, are you also bearing Don Jazzy?

no my name is Collins.
Don Jazzy koh, don raggae ni grin
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Neplusultra(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I know d ones dat'll hate on him undecided Keep on making money Don J cool
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by haywire07(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'll buy wen $1 = #1.

Sai baba
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by roymary: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonybb:
I dont know what this boy called Don Jazzy thinks he is some of these so called celebs have false illusion of themselves. He thinks himself as a figure Lol

Na you probably dey lose your mind or maybe your senses don dey fcvk up...If Don Jazzy no be figure for Nigeria and parts of Africa...then enumerate the figures coming outta entertainment sector.

You sir is a mumu and i mean am. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by emmanok24(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Already purchased it

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by suxes2005(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

As much as i wish I 'dislike' this boy for his hate
comments against tribes, I still love to see your
faith about this album completion.

I pray and hope in few years time, we'll hear the
first single smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by sweetgala(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonybb:
I dont know what this boy called Don Jazzy thinks he is some of these so called celebs have false illusion of themselves. He thinks himself as a figure Lol

Abeg Bros shift , when you see enterprise praise it for its genius.

One of those stickers should say "don't hate appreciate"
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by 400billionman: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonybb:

Nah sleep dey worry you.

Lol..
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by 400billionman: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
iyatrustee:
Payment in dollars?

What happened to the Naira?

Its on vacation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.