Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (113089 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nixon55(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hi Gazzuzz,
A friend of mine has a 2007 Ford Edge SEL that has defied all forms of solutions. The car would only start after a couple of days and will drive for not more than a 100m and would stop. Fuel pump was changed after a couple of troubleshooting even though scanners didn't show any codes. The new fuel pump lasted for about 3 weeks and the same issue resurfaced again. I am thinking that it is fuel-pressure related though the scans that he has done yielded no result. His mechanic fed fuel directly into the fuel line that connects to the injectors and the car started but would go off once the car burns that fuel.
Please, that your guy in Port Harcourt is he good with car electrics. If he is, give me his number so that we can reach him. We need some professional touch on that car.
Thanks.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nixon55:
Hi Gazzuzz,
A friend of mine has a 2007 Ford Edge SEL that has defied all forms of solutions. The car would only start after a couple of days and will drive for not more than a 100m and would stop. Fuel pump was changed after a couple of troubleshooting even though scanners didn't show any codes. The new fuel pump lasted for about 3 weeks and the same issue resurfaced again. I am thinking that it is fuel-pressure related though the scans that he has done yielded no result. His mechanic fed fuel directly into the fuel line that connects to the injectors and the car started but would go off once the car burns that fuel.
Please, that your guy in Port Harcourt is he good with car electrics. If he is, give me his number so that we can reach him. We need some professional touch on that car.
Thanks.

08023251039. Book an appointment
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
oseri:
If u can get CRC MAF cleaner off Amazon it makes sense for me

With due respect to GAZZUZZ, I have some cans of the CRC MAF cleaner, which means it is just 24hours away from you instead of Amazon that might take a minimum of 5 to 7 days.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Osama10(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

08023251039. Book an appointment

Do you sometimes visit ph?
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Osama10:

Do you sometimes visit ph?

Yep, but this visit is very short. Might be there on sun 27th
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Osama10(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Yep, but this visit is very short. Might be there on sun 27th

Uh I wish you could look at my FX45, its still at your friends place since june.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Osama10:

Uh I wish you could look at my FX45, its still at your friends place since june.

Will look at it immediately I arrive.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Osama10(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Will look at it immediately I arrive.

You are the man. wink grin
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Let me satisfy your curiosity (you know your self)

Starting from the top.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Spark plugs out. Looking good wink

Injectors out.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kashif(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Following....
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Top complete.

Going under.

As anticipated a few bolts missing in rear engine mount, had to take out engine mount to see the culprits, rear engine mount was also loose.

O2 senssors spaced, sway bar links replaced.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Under complete.

Going for test drive.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by kingreign(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Let me satisfy your curiosity (you know your self)

Starting from the top.
Seem to be a Rav4 2006-2013 model.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Woke up this morning after a beautiful test drive and Christmas lights were on grin!

Scan codes misfire on all cylinders, and P0354(coil on cylinder #4)

My guess is its causing a short affecting the rest.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Installed a coil from a 1MZ -FE (temp solution) cleared codes, going for another test drive (at this rate your fuel go soon finish for test drive grin)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kashif(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Operation Kill all Christmas Lights! Following.....

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kashif(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2015
You rock!
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by chukel(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Osama10:

You are the man. wink grin
how far
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Osama10(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
chukel:
how far

I dey oh, has your car been fixed?
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by chukel(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Osama10:

I dey oh, has your car been fixed?
not a serious issue. Moreover, I kn where the problem was, so I fixed it myself. How is urs going. Sry gazzuz for derailing ur thread. Just concerned about osama's FX45. He has gone thru a lot. I wish he finds a lasting solution.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Omike85(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Good Morning, Gazzuzz...Please where do I get a crc maf cleaner here in Lagos?
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Osama10(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2015
chukel:
not a serious issue. Moreover, I kn where the problem was, so I fixed it myself. How is urs going. Sry gazzuz for derailing ur thread. Just concerned about osama's FX45. He has gone thru a lot. I wish he finds a lasting solution.

grin grin grin

It's crazy oh, still at the mechanic, gazzuzz even saw the car when he came to ph.Right now I don't even know which direction to go.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Omike85:

I use electric contact cleaner, very safe on MAF.

You can get it in ladipo.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Osama10:

grin grin grin

It's crazy oh, still at the mechanic, gazzuzz even saw the car when he came to ph.Right now I don't even know which direction to go.

It's a bit complicated, it will require a new engine ECU.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by oseri(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
contact IdaraCHODB

IdaraCHODB:

With due respect to GAZZUZZ, I have some cans of the CRC MAF cleaner, which means it is just 24hours away from you instead of Amazon that might take a minimum of 5 to 7 days.

Omike85:
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Lx570 2013 (before on page 21)

Work is almost done.

Paint work and interior detailing left.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by kingreign(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Lx570 2013 (before on page 21)

Work is almost done.

Paint work and interior detailing left.

Wow.... Mehn this big bull looks beautiful bro. Keep up the great work. cool
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Before....

Yaris 2014

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Before....

Corrola 2005

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yaris 2014 complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply)

Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.