Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming (1113 Views)

Credit Officer Jobs For Fresh Graduate And IT Students / Billing & Credit Officer Vacancy At Russelsmith Group / Billing & Credit Officer At Russelsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by Habisoye: 3:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Jus got an offer from Kits technologies for the post of an Accounts Officer and at the same time got an offer for a credit officer in Grooming MFi.
But the challenge here now is that I Don't know how much the ict firm will pay but I know dat of Grooming already and salary not alwys delayed, bur am scared if Kits doesn't owed staffs salaries lyk some other companies.
Now my fellow nairalanders, am scared of that grooming work too cox itz lyk a debt collector which is quite risky and stressful.
Please I will appreciate your advice which could go a long way in helping.
Pls anybody who knows about diz 2firms should shed more light on their advantages and dis-advantages
Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by osasboy(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2015
why not wait and see what the other company will offer before you take your decision.
Also note that there is no much difference between a credit officer and Account officer especial for a beginner ,you can grow up becoming an expert in any of the fields as you climb through your carrier.

please also note that the job of credit control officer is not as stressful as you think....though it depends on the org.
Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by Habisoye: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
But you should know dat credit officer in an MFi involves collecting debts from customers and also seeking out for customers to borrow money wich will yield interest.
The debts collection part of it is wat is scaring me in grooming micro finance institution.
Don't forget grooming is lyk Lapo, Asia, etc.
And I dnt even know anytin abt Technologies firm wich make me needs advice and exposure from the house.
Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by Habisoye: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Omoh Nah wah oo...over 200views no contributions yet.
Wetin I don unah nah?
Don't u guyz wanna advice me ni?
Abeg nah! Don't lemme regret taking a decision da cud cause me a lot
Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by spiralwedge(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2015
my dear, go for the IT coy. Trust me on this.

u don't have to know about IT, and you will have an accountant who you will report to and understudy. Don't worry about money, build your career

however, MF is always tossed abt by CBN and they easily sack staff. Their major clients are petty traders who easily abscond. Your job in MF is indirectly marketing. I'm sure you'll be given targets and the issue of sleeping with clients or not will drive you back to NL to ask either to do it or not.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by Habisoye: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks for your advice spiralwedge..
The issue now is the management of that IT firm are all Teblik..Am seeing dat for the first time in my lyf, and dey said d company will pay 50k as salary of which Grooming pays 75k..
I swear am jus confuse right now
Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by julyb(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
U may not consider the pay If u are a fresher dat needs experience.u may av to consider the the experience and the job security.50k is not too small for a fresher.goodluck
Re: Should I Go For Anaccount Officer In An ICT Firms Or Credit Officer In Grooming by spiralwedge(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Habisoye, go for both at first. I'm sure they have different starting date.. that way, you can have a feel of the first one. You can quickly quit if its not it.

However, u have a good problem of options. many don't have at all

whatever is your choice, I wish u luck.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) / UBA PLC Enugu Test Invite. / Mtn/diamond Dya Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.