Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? (1104 Views)

my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
as for me am single. so lets hear from you guys
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2015
me too
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
im single
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
thank god am not the only one, but am in casual relationship sha wink
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by sinaj(f): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
lol at meggatron nd sweetorgasm grin
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
She met almost all my requirements but i still have to bend some in other to qive her admission. Now that i have talk, others should try to..
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
She met almost all my requirements but i still have to bend some in other to qive her admission. Now that i have talk, others should try to..
hmmmmm u are lucky, from your post its like 90%
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
bebene:

hmmmmm u are lucky, from your post its like 90%
I heard you say you're sinqle.. if you keep your standard too hiqh.. you'll remain sinqle.

1 Like

Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I heard you say you're sinqle.. if you keep your standard too hiqh.. you'll remain sinqle.
i didnt,i just choose to join love haram for a while. grin
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
All izz wel
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
bebene:
i didnt,i just choose to join love haram for a while. grin
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
All izz wel
Really, you mean 100%?
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
sinaj:
lol at meggatron nd sweetorgasm grin
d OP thought he is wise
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
d OP thought he is wise
Dont judge me pls
cool
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2015
bebene:

Dont judge me pls
cool
im nt judging u, u said u are single, i said im single, "d day u say ure taken, dat day i will say im taken. "dis is hw we roll in warri
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by zealot4me(f): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2015
spreads mat**
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
im nt judging u, u said u are single, i said im single, "d day u say ure taken, dat day i will say im taken. "dis is hw we roll in warri
warri! warri!! warri!! in AYs voice, its gonna take a while thou
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by LEvuls(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
mine is 90% completed ... 10% uncompleted ... for the bleeping but I ain't worried about that
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by bebene: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
LEvuls:
mine is 90% completed ... 10% uncompleted ... for the bleeping but I ain't worried about that
happy for you
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
bebene:
Really, you mean 100%?
yea All Izz Well
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
No one is perfect! We all are trying to manage or adapt.
Re: Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
smiley
sweetorgasm:

(1) (Reply)

Plz Which Is More Dangerous Among D 4? / Share Your Footsie Experience / How To Treat A Lady Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.