Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? (1538 Views)

Who do you think will die faster? / Who Do You Think Will Die First? / Between These Two Kids,which Do U Think Will Turnout Rugged In Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Edwardhead(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THE LAST GOODBYE IS...

Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Nellizzy(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
i don't think that tree is gonna fall
Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by jamex93(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2015
all of them will survive
Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Edwardhead(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
jamex93:
all of them will survive
How?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by abiambo(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
guy on the road will have it worse than all of em ,
Edwardhead:
NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THE LAST GOODBYE IS...
Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't think any of them will die, the first one will step on a rake which is just an injury, then one will fall into a pit, suffer few bruises on the head and leg and maybe knocked out at first, the 3rd one will hit his head on the tree, may pass out and lata av migraine, the last one may be hit by a car and will be treated in d hospital IF help quickly comes...

ALL OF THEM MAY SURVIVE!smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Edwardhead(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheekilicious:
I don't think any of them will die, the first one will step on a rake which is just an injury, then one will fall into a pit, suffer few bruises on the head and leg and maybe knocked out at first, the 3rd one will hit his head on the tree, may pass out and lata av migraine, the last one may be hit by a car and will be treated in d hospital IF help quickly comes...

ALL OF THEM MAY SURVIVE!smiley

I just look at the way you dey believe say dem go survive... RIP to them
Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Edwardhead(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nellizzy:
i don't think that tree is gonna fall

He will just hit his head with the tree unknowingly, remain unconscious and what next?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Edwardhead:

I just look at the way you dey believe say dem go survive... RIP to them
lol...they may actuali survivegrin

(1) (Reply)

The Meeting / Hilarious Photo: Easter Conversation Btw A 9ja Babe And A Tech Blogger / Check Out This Photo On GPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.