Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. (6822 Views)

################# Clean Pimped 2007 Range Rover Sport......price 4.950m / Price slash!!Clean Reg Mercedes Benz S500 @ 950K / Price Slash!! Clean 2010 Audi Q5 (fairlyused)led Lights @ 1.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by segzicres(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
kayjasper:

Lmaooo!!

At 1.1 what do u expect?

Thank God for the Rains...u for spend million to buy a "Bathroom Shower". Lol.

Anyway he tried though, at least be was gonna give u a " car cover" for free!!!!

see ehn, my cousin told all my neighbours that i have a new car and water leaks into it,
that i have to buy bucket or umbrella before i bring it back home.
but the a/c of the car can only be compared with that of a fridge,tyres were very good too.
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by kayjasper(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
segzicres:

see ehn, my cousin told all my neighbours that i have a new car and water leaks into it,
that i have to buy bucket or umbrella before i bring it back home.
but the a/c of the car can only be compared with that of a fridge,tyres were very good too.

Lollz.

Your cousin is real funny.

Guess a little body work could have solved the issue.
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by segzicres(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2015
kayjasper:

Lollz.

Your cousin is real funny.

Guess a little body work could have solved the issue.

I'm a tall guy that likes short ladies. Reply your mail and we could make history together wink
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by SolidFellow: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello bro, it is amazing the kind of people that still exist on earth. You may have a strange mission but doesn't mean you should tell lies. I am wondering who you are and the essence of the lies you are telling. You dont need to lie to your cousin or people. I wish you well as lies won't take you anywhere. The car isn't leaking anywhere and has never leaked and you know it. I am not sure of what your strange unknown mission is. Well done bro but remember that nothing good comes with lies. Going through your topics and posts on nairaland speaks a lot about your level of maturity, areas of interest and possibly what you do for a living. Grow up bro. You dont need all these. Please use your data for something better. I will never be distracted by you or your likes. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by SolidFellow: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Still available
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by realshel: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2015
SolidFellow:
Hello bro, it is amazing the kind of people that still exist on earth. You may have a strange mission but doesn't mean you should tell lies. I am wondering who you are and the essence of the lies you are telling. You dont need to lie to your cousin or people. I wish you well as lies won't take you anywhere. The car isn't leaking anywhere and has never leaked and you know it. I am not sure of what your strange unknown mission is. Well done bro but remember that nothing good comes with lies. Going through your topics and posts on nairaland speaks a lot about your level of maturity, areas of interest and possibly what you do for a living. Grow up bro. You dont need all these. Please use your data for something better. I will never be distracted by you or your likes. Thank you.

I'm offering you good price considering the things that I still need to fix on dat car.
I was d one that came for inspection with my bro on Sunday can you remember I also called u yesterday
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by segzicres(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2015
SolidFellow:
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by Richness1104: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
realshel:

I'm offering you good price considering the things that I still need to fix on dat car.
I was d one that came for inspection with my bro on Sunday can you remember I also called u yesterday
@realshel, since u have inspected the car, do kindly clarify if the car is actually leaking cos from the pictures attached, there doesn't seem to be anything like that
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by Richness1104: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
SolidFellow:
Still available
@solidfellow, please what are things that needs fixing about the car.
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by autodexter: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have had my fair share of inspection ,my findings are as follows
Engine top cylinder is loud (engine not smoking )
Bodywork has been done and the car has been sprayed(colour changed)
Dashboard as been neatly worked upon
Ice cold ac
Good tires
Neat leather interior
Functional dvd and sound sytem
No water leakage as at the time of inspection

3 Likes

Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by SolidFellow: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Good evening all. I trust you had a successful day. Mine was quite hectic though. Car is still available for inspection and purchase by anyone with available fund. My car was not advertised as a new car or toks. It is 9ja used. Nonetheless, please feel free to come with your mechanic for checks, then you make your offer, we bargain and trade peacefully. Even condemned or grounded cars are evaluated and purchased, fixed for resale or use or to sell off the parts, let a alone a car that isn't grounded. A buyer bargains and purchases based on available fund and his or her evaluation/estimate of the worth of a commodity after inspectio. So please all, I have my good for sale, inspect, evaluate & make your offer, if it is fine by me, we trade. I cleared issues with my bro Segzicres. We both over reacted publicly and we apologize for the open outburst on a productive Tuesday morning. We dey even stay same area sef. Thank you all for your time, attention and interest. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by SolidFellow: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Good morning All. Ride still available
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 09, 2016
Still available?
Re: price slash!!! Clean Tastefully Pimped 2007 Camry For Sale. by hustle101(m): 2:05am On May 10, 2016
hehehe why haven't u dis car since....is dere something wrong with it and wots ur best price

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace 1992 1.8m / 6 Months Used Discussion Continue SOLD SOLD / »»» Regd. Sienna 02 @ N950K Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.