Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nysc Member Fulfils Vow To Convert To Islam If Buhari Wins Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nysc Member Fulfils Vow To Convert To Islam If Buhari Wins Election (506 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Member Fulfils Vow To Convert To Islam If Buhari Wins Election by Maxtermind(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015

A youth corps member from Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State, Chukwuma Austin Dike, has converted to Islam in fulfillment of a vow he made.

The NYSC Batch C member, who is currently serving in Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State, had vowed to switch from Christianity to Islam should then General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) wins the March 28 presidential election.

Buhari won the polls by defeating then President Goodluck Jonathan and was sworn in on Friday, May 29, 2015 as President.

In fulfilment of his vow, Mr. Dike went to the Jibwisb Mosque in Gboko, Benue State, where his conversion to Islam was finalized.

[size=18pt]RIGHT OR WRONG? - http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/viewpoint/763[/size]

Re: Nysc Member Fulfils Vow To Convert To Islam If Buhari Wins Election by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
I will convert to Hinduism if Obasanjo is re-elected President for the third time.
Re: Nysc Member Fulfils Vow To Convert To Islam If Buhari Wins Election by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
I will convert to Hinduism if Obasanjo is re-elected President for the third time.
I didn't know you even know the meaning of Hinduism! grin

You and I both know that's impossible. OBJ is dead and gone, just like GEJ!.

Perhaps, just perhaps we might see the return of Idiana Jona in the Temple of Nigeria for a second time!

(1) (Reply)

Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Rapists Get Life Imprisonment / The People's Governor, Ayodele Fayose Riding On Okada To The House Of Assembly / BREAKING NEWS: Femi Gbajabiamila Emerges APC Candidate For Reps Speakership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.